Don't Panic! #3 'Final Chapter'

Social Disorder

Because it was getting way too obvious we were being played with, Panic! would like to start their third and last chapter in this book.

Org, Panic! is coming for you with everything we have:icon_evil:

rate/hate/..:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On behalf of Agency, I wish you all the best in this war, and hope you find Org to entertain you more than they have done for us so far :)

May the best tribes win :icon_wink:

And the worst of the top 3 fall flat on its face.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;79hzltYIXGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79hzltYIXGw[/video]

Good luck

DeletedUser

i still like my name better yan:
Don't panic! we just want an Örg.y

but still GL
Örg. especially lambyy :p

and rock is bad. you should have picked a better war song.

DeletedUser

Rock is bad? Really?

I could of used Avenged Avenfold, but that's about returning to your wives :D

DeletedUser

after we win this war Carly will become our prisoner. so theres a lot at stake for you.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;9AWGujm0hTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWGujm0hTo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Let the true war begin. The South will defeat the North.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[SPOIL]
w0qHk.png

[/SPOIL]
Apparently this war is entirely my fault oO

DeletedUser

[4:52:10 PM] Lambezz: Googly trying to make me look bad
[4:52:31 PM] Preggy: he should know better
[4:52:36 PM] Preggy: you do that on your own

^^^ True story bro :D

Anyways back in game. Got incomings to tag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On behalf of Agency, I wish you all the best in this war, and hope you find Org to entertain you more than they have done for us so far :)

Hmm, well Org at this time of Panic! declared is winning in war stats against Agency, so I get that would not have been great entertainment.

Have fun Panic!, tbh I really hoped that a one on one with Agency and Org could have occurred, but then again it is t/w.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have fun Panic!, tbh I really hoped that a one on one with Agency and Org could have occurred, but then again it is t/w.

A 1v1 wasn't going to happen - not with Org asking other tribes for help against us because they didn't want the 1v1 with us :icon_eek:

We're fine losing in stats when we haven't even been fighting a war up until now. When the first ops land, that's when the war begins for us :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, well Org at this time of Panic! declared is winning in war stats against Agency, so I get that would not have been great entertainment.

I'd complain more to your leaders who have a tendency of pissing other tribes off.

DeletedUser102104

Ah finally ! Gl Khick and lamby :D
hope my tribe wins! ;D... We all know we will...

DeletedUser

No hard feelings. Only person i have talked to in Panic! is Will and i have no clue if he is still in Panic!