Don't Panic! #3 'Final Chapter'

Repinski

[SPOIL]
w0qHk.png

[/SPOIL]
Apparently this war is entirely my fault oO

Please. We all know that the true reason Panic! declared on Org. is because we sent Jace over, nude to be their sex slave, singing this song.

[SPOIL][video=youtube;Bg59q4puhmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Bg59q4puhmg[/video][/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Please. We all know that the true reason Panic! declared on Org. is because we sent Jace over, nude to be their sex slave, singing this song.

[SPOIL][video=youtube;Bg59q4puhmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Bg59q4puhmg[/video][/SPOIL]

Now we all agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone rep!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how Googly could've caused this, but good luck to both sides. Looking forward to watching from the sidelines, maybe sometime soon I'll get involved in Agency's half of this war again :).

erik.cartman

i dont know why every tribe i end up in getts ganged banged, lol

RABID - gang banged
UNDY - gang banged
ORG - now gang banged

not that i dnt enjoy the fun but some R&R is needed

DeletedUser

HWG would like to join in on the gangbang also. Just forward me a copy of your Op and all the details. Remember we have the benefit of having all offensive villages so they will never expect the firepower and 10 second trains we can launch.

DeletedUser

Don't turn this on us Lamby. You brought this on yourself. And Carly is your mascot and our war prize

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't turn this on us Lamby. You brought this on yourself. And Carly is your mascot and our war prize

This is not about Org or Panic! This was about me and Carly Rae. Self centered much? haha

I really don't care that much, just means no sleep and tagging and shit. The world is back to normal now :D

DeletedUser

Finish them off quickly Panic and Agency :p

No promises. But promises.

And Lamby how am I self centered? Carly is a prize for the group. Seems pretty selfless to me

besides I am coming for you after we take out our first target of HWG.

DeletedUser

No promises. But promises.

And Lamby how am I self centered? Carly is a prize for the group. Seems pretty selfless to me

besides I am coming for you after we take out our first target of HWG.

Is making fun of Canadians prejudice? Not racism. Honest question

I was saying "self centered" As in it's not always about the tribes, you mentioned me then turned into don't blame Panic! haha

You going to come for me? Won't get any ODA, waste of nuke travel :p