Don't trust gadily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the mods are always here to infract me...........but WHERE ARE YOU NOW!?!?!? close this stupid thread about a guy either acting like a noob just to make fun of us or the other way round.

DeletedUser55663

No, I mean you and me... It's not you it's me, I just think we should see other people.

No, don't cry. I'm no good for you anyway.

No, it's not Rukoh, I don't look at her any different than I do anyone else.

Very well.

DeletedUser

no need everyone the problem has been settled i would of said it eailer but ive been busy. the person who destroyed and betrayed my tribes account was stolen by someone that i forgot his name but it all has been settled.

And for the punks that say im trying to make a fool out of you guys, needs to shut up. Guess in this world people can't just ask for some help wihtout it being that hes a noob or trying to do something. thank you for all the people that supported me.

and for everyone else you guys are just plain messed up..

DeletedUser

Stealing of an account? Doesn't sound like anyone in W24 I know! I couldn't even think of a single person who would do that kind of thing here in W24. Such a disgrace to us all.

DeletedUser

im not sure the person was from W24. I know he has one on W25, but The Acoount "Gadly" has one on there and the person stole it and i guess started playing on her account on that world.

DeletedUser

Another one? I used one million of my nukes on the last guy.....

DeletedUser

How I ever missed this thread is beyond my knowledge.

Closed because of spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.