Don't you dare Fadar.....

DeletedUser

Reoan on 29.06.2011 at 18:39

Many things will be said about me (this is my action, Reoan is at work).

You may think me a spy. I have never spied on this world or any other. Those that know me will know otherwise. Those that do not know me can think what they like.

I have actually tried as much as my limited position has allowed me to avoid the very thing that is happening now. While 1984 is not totally blameless in the rift that has been opened up between us and 1984, the leadership of SchOol, both past and present, holds the majority of the responsibility. I have seen the proof with my own eyes. I have spoken to all parties involved. The leadership of SchOol, for whatever the reason, has failed us horribly.

I had intended to rip into a few here but I have lost the heart for that. I only want to see those that so clearly deserve a better tribe to get just that. I suggest you do everything in your power to get out of this tribe if you wish to remain in this world.

My best to those that have clearly earned. I hope we are in tribe again one day. The rest can kiss my ass.

Patti
(aka Aradiaa)

A circ sent to SchOol today:

So i go to sleep and chaos happens eh. To put everyone mind at ease reon was a friend of unsu who was deemed a long time spy of 1984. When he quit we were happy as it solved alot of issues.

!984 can only win with head games. That is what you need to understand. They can not under any other circumstance win this war and they know it. they declared when they say your faith in leadership ont he ropes. i had informed council a while ago that i would be quiting. we kept it quiet while they asummed there role as is usually good practice. As soon as 1984 saw i had quit for good on externals they put there declaration into play.... which has been planned for a long time. There i will take some blame. the players on going commando are friends and christy was a friend through friends. i didn't see the backstab coming so be it. As such are western border wasn't prepared. however anyone who takes the time to look and see will see the tide already starting to shift. nukes are used up there d is hurting and we are starting to hit them like never before(mainly cause we got surprised).

We can win this war if we stay together. Hold no grudges to those that left except for i guess reoan who has shown that when i took her in so she wouldnt be rimmed by us and 1984 she has shown what that meant and joined the very people who would have rimmed her so be it. we will rim her instead.

you will be receiving a circ from me later today. give me so time to make things right ive only been back two days

I have never spied for any tribe at any time nor has anyone from 1984 ever asked me for information. Any suggestion otherwise is pure delusion and is a shoddy attempt to explain our epic fail against them.

Yes, I was a friend of Unsu's. From what I understood he was your friend too and if he were ever a spy for any tribe this is the first I have ever heard about it. I recall on two separate occasions you telling me how glad you were that I joined SchOol so please take the idea that you saved me from anything and stuff it right back where it came from.

Don't you say one more time that 1984 backstabbed SchOol. Protecting your own tribe and your tribemates is the job of every Duke and Duchess. It was SchOol that contacted HUG to get rid of 1984 after SchOol formed an alliance with 1984. You have repeatedly said that 1984 is straight out lying about this. Would you like to reiterate that on the externals for the entire world to see?

I believe I had every opportunity to join ODA if I wanted to and if it was a sure thing that the Psycho Duke you left us with (TheWildBunch3) wasn't going to join ODA I might have very well considered it. The thought, however, that I was going to wind up back in a tribe with the same type of leadership in place was more than I could ever swallow.

You do a great injustice to the good people of SchOol by sending out a circular like that. Instead of demanding that responsibility be taken for the failure of what I understand was once a great tribe you blame others who have no blame and hide behind lies.

You want to come rim me? Do it! I would rather die in a tribe that I can feel good about than spend one more damn moment in a tribe like yours.

DeletedUser

Very nicely put Aradiaa. I'd add my own little take on this.

Through my time on world 50 there have been many people who have stood out, some more than others. Some for their in-game skills, some for their dedication to their tribe. But most importantly more me, some who have stood out for being generally nice, respectful people. The two people who have always stood out that are not in my tribe in that case is LakeWind and in this case Aradiaa. This went way back to the Tabach days, Aradiaa would present her case and argument with respect. One thing I can never accuse her of is what Fadar is claiming.

I actually find it pretty sad that Fadar would even try and throw these accusations about Aradiaa around into SchOoL. Time and time again his lack of leadership skills are proven, what does he do? He feeds lies into the main bulk of SchOoL covering up his failings. This is the duke that has let SchOoL down, this is the duke SchOoL begun to fall under. Fadar killed SchOoL.

If he really plans on taking out her account like he claims, please try. Or please for any of us for that matter. Fadar is the duke that logs into world 50 to talk rather than grow his account, maybe he just can't play? Who knows, one thing for sure is Fadar has lost all creditably in his team mates eyes for his lies, poor leading that has dragged them down.

fadarofthedarkblade

First off that is not a circ it is a forum post made first thing when i woke up this morning. People were paniced and i was confused. I enjoyed playing with unsu yes! did my council trust him. No. I did have fun playing with you when you were in School when i was playing. I also didn't realize that it was your hate of wild that you never once brought to my attention that made you leave. As i know 1984 can see the forums they can clearly see i did take down the part about you and apolizized about it. However because i did not mean to hurt you or cast a negitive light upon you i appolize here as well for all the world to see and comment on

Hope this didnt ruin are friendship and maybe ill fight along side you again in a future world. Best of luck and enjoy 1984. Im sure they will treat you right.
once again sorry :(
F.

DeletedUser

fadar said:
!984 can only win with head games. That is what you need to understand. They can not under any other circumstance win this war and they know it. they declared when they say your faith in leadership ont he ropes. i had informed council a while ago that i would be quiting. we kept it quiet while they asummed there role as is usually good practice. As soon as 1984 saw i had quit for good on externals they put there declaration into play.... which has been planned for a long time. There i will take some blame. the players on going commando are friends and christy was a friend through friends. i didn't see the backstab coming so be it. As such are western border wasn't prepared. however anyone who takes the time to look and see will see the tide already starting to shift. nukes are used up there d is hurting and we are starting to hit them like never before(mainly cause we got surprised).

I must say I lol'd when I read this. You call us the backstabbers? You say we lied? You are the one who lied to your tribe and backstabbed us. It is funny how you told your tribe not to respond to the lies and propaganda in the pnp yet you can't even deny anything that was said.
When it comes down to it... we are all only human. We make mistakes. You have 2 live up 2what you did and own it. Learn from it and don't make the same mistake twice. You say your name was slandered? In fact, our name was slandered, by you. Own it. Apologize. Move on.

DeletedUser

School falls apart 3 days into a war with a tribe a small fraction of its size. There is no way to pretty that up.

DeletedUser

It wasn't only 1984 that made us break. Yes, they were a small cause, but not the big one.

DeletedUser

It wasn't only 1984 that made us break. Yes, they were a small cause, but not the big one.
1984 were a big cause, if we did not declare most of school would still believe their leaderships lies and they would still have 47 members.

DeletedUser

1984 were a big cause, if we did not declare most of school would still believe their leaderships lies and they would still have 47 members.

Pfft, You are really pretty full of yourself mate.

DeletedUser

This is too funny, take it you were one of the people duped by your own leadership?
You still in the tribe? Delusional is the word.

DeletedUser

Pfft, You are really pretty full of yourself mate.

You know that's an interesting opinion you have there, but the fact that this circular sent to the tribe mentions 1984 primarily and no other problems leads me to believe 1984 is the primary catalyst for School's ongoing disintegration (or at least it's the only problem the leadership is willing to address publicly).

So i go to sleep and chaos happens eh. To put everyone mind at ease reon was a friend of unsu who was deemed a long time spy of 1984. When he quit we were happy as it solved alot of issues.

1984 can only win with head games. That is what you need to understand. They can not under any other circumstance win this war and they know it. they declared when they say your faith in leadership ont he ropes. i had informed council a while ago that i would be quiting. we kept it quiet while they asummed there role as is usually good practice. As soon as 1984 saw i had quit for good on externals they put there declaration into play.... which has been planned for a long time. There i will take some blame. the players on going commando are friends and christy was a friend through friends. i didn't see the backstab coming so be it. As such are western border wasn't prepared. however anyone who takes the time to look and see will see the tide already starting to shift. nukes are used up there d is hurting and we are starting to hit them like never before(mainly cause we got surprised).

We can win this war if we stay together. Hold no grudges to those that left except for i guess reoan who has shown that when i took her in so she wouldnt be rimmed by us and 1984 she has shown what that meant and joined the very people who would have rimmed her so be it. we will rim her instead.

you will be receiving a circ from me later today. give me so time to make things right ive only been back two days

DeletedUser

lots of members had been unhappy within school for a while because.......... 1. bad leadership 2. mass inactivity

shall we say the war with 1984 was the straw that broke the camels back.
taking nothing away from 1984 tho......... good dec....... good planning....... good first strike......... but without the above reasons it might have been very diffrent :)

DeletedUser98802

And you think we didn't take the aforementioned reasons into consideration before declaring? We knew this could happen because of them which is why we declared, didn't expect it to happen so soon though.

DeletedUser

Funny cuz the first "threat" was a circ sent to School by Vapart giving their members permission to attack us... if you do not know what I am talking about then read the war dec. School leadership asked HUG to nuke us. I do not understand how this was so unexpected, unless we did not get info... only side that this should have been unexpected for was 1984.

DeletedUser95452

Funny cuz the first "threat" was a circ sent to School by Vapart giving their members permission to attack us... if you do not know what I am talking about then read the war dec. School leadership asked HUG to nuke us. I do not understand how this was so unexpected, unless we did not get info... only side that this should have been unexpected for was 1984.

Harry Pitz

Reaction score

After you guys said you were done with us...remember that?

DeletedUser

I remember saying were done... as in fed up with the crap. You can't deny all the crap either...

DeletedUser

After you guys said you were done with us...remember that?

Was that after the fourth or fifth time a different member of Schools council brought up the same 'problem' from months before? As fun as repeating yourself on skype is we just got bored...

Or maybe it was the time you 'banned' us from talking to any of your members without mailing you first? The amount of time it took us to get you guys to make a decision about anything I'm suprised you actually managed to decide whether or not to get out of bed in the morning :icon_rolleyes: