Don't you dare Fadar.....

Subwind

Pfft, You are really pretty full of yourself mate.

I do have to ask one question, who actually are you? What is your IGN as I have no idea who you are*.....

~Matt

* This was my main issue in SchOol in the later days

DeletedUser

School fell apart for ALOT of reasons. Most of the reasons accumulated as time went on and leadership changed. One of the biggest reasons in my opinion was due to the fact that they mass-recruited after EVERY war. I am not saying it isn't a good idea to take in a few good players after a nice victory but we all remember the "war" school had with SOMD. After that war they took in ALOT of members including the infamous members of I.M. that betrayed SOMD. The point is after that war and spike in pts, the tribe went down hill very fast in terms of leadership and activity. The sad part is that even after these huge gains they even tried to recruit members from NONE and LOKI.. With leadership falling apart and tribe-mates planning bigger things (LakeWind), the declaration of war from 1984 was just an excuse for everyone in School who didn't want to be there any more to finally leave.

I don't mean to down play your tribes victory SmeXy Hippo but School had this coming for a long time now. We will see what direction Lakewind takes ODA and hopefully he can teach his previous leaders/tribe-mates how to be respectful people. Or maybe I am to old fashioned and put to much quality in respect, either way good victory.

-Yeknomobep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will see what direction Lakewind takes ODA and hopefully he can teach his previous leaders/tribe-mates how to be respectful people.
Its exactly what I'm hoping for, no doubt if anyone in w50 can kick them into shape it'll be matt.

Subwind

Its exactly what I'm hoping for, no doubt if anyone in w50 can kick them into shape it'll be matt.

There is still some honour in the game, and ODA will be respectful of all our opponents.

In victory, offer a hand to pull up the defeated.

Plus, you all forget the quiet man in the background, Andy, he was as much, if not more, involved in our final decision.

Alot of mistakes were made in SchOol. As yekno pointed out, the SOMD war, this was the same. We wiped out the players who had the fight in their bellies, and took in the ones who have possibly since proved to be the wrong players.

I did point this out at the time, but back we did involve ourselves in the war. This time, the time was for change.

I have no regrets at all about our time in SchOol. We are who we are because of the path we have walked, and not the path we are looking down.

~Matt

DeletedUser95452

hmm ... right words. That why they teach childrens history at school so that they learn from the past mistakes to make a better future.

DeletedUser

There is still some honour in the game, and ODA will be respectful of all our opponents.

In victory, offer a hand to pull up the defeated.

Plus, you all forget the quiet man in the background, Andy, he was as much, if not more, involved in our final decision.

Alot of mistakes were made in SchOol. As yekno pointed out, the SOMD war, this was the same. We wiped out the players who had the fight in their bellies, and took in the ones who have possibly since proved to be the wrong players.

I did point this out at the time, but back we did involve ourselves in the war. This time, the time was for change.

I have no regrets at all about our time in SchOol. We are who we are because of the path we have walked, and not the path we are looking down.

~Matt

Some have proved the opposite and stayed active,helped players/friends and took part in the wars!

Love it matt your so honest, so good!!!

Bel

xx