Downfall of GR*FM

DeletedUser

Just a few things to say.

TarynAshley,

Thankyou for your comments. I do try and strike a balance between replying to and with reasonable comments in reply to critics of myself / our tribe without going overboard on either defence or on the attack. I don't always get the balance right on this but as they say, practice makes perfect.

Terry92,

We saw that you were no longer in GR*FM. Which begs the question. Did you leave, or were you kicked ? If you left the tribe, then shame on you. You're happy to come on here and proclaim the greatness of your Duchess, yet you're unwilling to back her and her tribe. Your actions speak louder than your words.

Secondly, the council will have to correct me if I am wrong, but, I don't recall ever being account sat. At least not in the past several months. The villages I have gained and lost have been of my own doing.

Taco,

Shadow have had many clean and fair fights in the history of this world. The recent fight with your tribe was of your doing, not of ours.

DeletedUser

It amazes me how cruel people can be. Why do you think people are of the opinion they have the right to insult and ridicule a person? How quickly it comes to light in these forums. When someone may be lacking in their communication skills, but truly want to express themselves here, it should not be criticized. Yes, it is difficult to read, but does that make you a better person than they are if you have had the opportunity to receive a more thorough education? I think not. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Oh and sweeney, I appreciate the sentiment, but you have never really supported me. It is just your way however, and I accept it. I do hope you and your family find an easier time in life as it moves forward.

So now my fellow players, have at it. Turn everything around that I say to suit your fancy. It is what you all do best. I will take my leave now and fade out of W27. This will make many of the Shadow players smile with delight, because I will not be here to take anymore of your time attempting to take me down. Any players that managed to take a village within my cluster, did so after I stopped playing after all, but good for you. As always, it has been an eye-opening experience. I have met some wonderful people here and people lacking.... well it is not unlike life. It's been real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: Whats this then? Are you quitting?
Oh and why aren't you on skype?

DeletedUser

Wow, I certainly wasn't expecting that.

I think Carol deserves a clap for what she did, a far better fight than LIGHT.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

DeletedUser

good luck carol in anything you do, i am sorry if what i wrote was perceived as mocking - didnt intended so.

any way:
carolr.jpg

DeletedUser

thank u i left because they delete there account and am give away my villages i did not leave my tribe because i was scary 59 attacks dont scary no one

DeletedUser

Wow I have been reading this for the last couple of days and just watching grm dig themselves into a bigger and bigger hole. A tribes leader is only as good as the people that she/he surrounds themselves with. From reading the posts it sure does look like Eph has done the better job in that respect. If you look at the stats you will see that Shadow has grown together along with its leaders where grm has not. That again leadership of Shadow is on top. Even if Eph does not play as well as Carol it does not matter because she has a tribe that does and the only way that, that tribe can is because she can play this game. Once again you are only as good as the people that you surround yourself with it looks like here Carol you have not done this. Please do not take this as disrespect Carol but its the truth.

DeletedUser

Goodbye w27, it was fun. I had two lifes here, both were completely different, and both were extremely entertaining - and exactly that's what the intention of games is.

Thank you Nordlinder for what I learned from you, and thank you Carol for the same.

See you on World 50 ;-)

... now let the vultures fly.

p.s. sorry for my non existant pnp-capabilities, my native language isn't english as it isn't terry's, I hope some of you don't get offended by my simple words :p

DeletedUser

Well Carol you can take this as you will. But I guess like you said I am Shadow now and for that I am bad people.

DeletedUser

You can run this how you will. There are more good people in Shadow than you will ever know. I would not have said any thing until neo raven wrote as you or was you.

May God Bless you as well