Downfall of GR*FM

DeletedUser

Funnily enough taco, it seems a little hypocritical to call someone pathetic when you post in such a manner. It's nice that you have so much faith in your own leadership, and who knows, maybe TA would beat Eph, but that is at no point relevant. Do you think our tribe would be so large were it not for such an exceptional leader? Has it ever occurred to you that Eph may be a major part of the reason why we have, as you suggest, 10 times more points than you? The Roman poet Horace wrote 'Adversity reveals the genius of a general, whilst good fortune conceals it.' You are too young in this world to remember a time when her genius, and that of ATTACK (as it was then) was revealed. So be on your way, you have had your childish little rant and got some attention and looked like a fool, but no one wishes from you any longer.

DeletedUser

11/01/2010 - TarynAshley - 1,937,918 points - 206 villages
31/01/2010 - TarynAshley - 2,015,160 points - 211 villages

!seen downfall of GR*FM

DeletedUser

Probably lucky we didn't call the thread 'Downfall of TarynAshley' in all honesty and in such a case, your point would be well made. As it stands, I think the following is rather fitting with regards to this thread:

image.php

DeletedUser

luckily, that graphic shows us the downfall in points - downfall in troops would give a more devastating picture ;-)

DeletedUser

i think our tribe did more damage then any other tribe fight light is not do much to shadow i think light is just a group think they can do something most there tribe has quit

DeletedUser

and carol is the best leader i ever seen before shadow leader is not a good one she cant send her own attacks only thing she can do is leader a tribe a leader should be able to send attacks and leader a tribe

DeletedUser

and carol is the best leader i ever seen before shadow leader is not a good one she cant send her own attacks only thing she can do is leader a tribe a leader should be able to send attacks and leader a tribe

Not sure where you got that info from fella. I assure you that is not the case...

DeletedUser

OD Rank:26. (20,845,885 score)
OD Attack Rank:20. (13,936,759 score)
OD Defense Rank:30. (6,909,126 score)

Yup you guys caught me out, I guess I got the ODA ranking through only leading a tribe and not sending any attacks.

DeletedUser

Ephette, you really need to stop being so thin skinned. You know my mates are just loyal to me and want to support me in any way they can. No one is questioning how wonderful you are. So, just let it go. When you are secure in your abilities and who you are, there is no reason to try and prove your abilities to anyone. There is no reason to rush back to the public forum to document what you have accomplished. If your ranking and OD are good, they speak for themselves and coming on here just makes one believe you are trying to convince yourself. So, again, please everyone chill. Shadow can take the stage again and we will not distract you any further.

Carol

DeletedUser

u dont your mates sit your account and send them for u and u cant defend good

DeletedUser

Ephette, you really need to stop being so thin skinned. You know my mates are just loyal to me and want to support me in any way they can. No one is questioning how wonderful you are. So, just let it go. When you are secure in your abilities and who you are, there is no reason to try and prove your abilities to anyone. There is no reason to rush back to the public forum to document what you have accomplished. If your ranking and OD are good, they speak for themselves and coming on here just makes one believe you are trying to convince yourself. So, again, please everyone chill. Shadow can take the stage again and we will not distract you any further.

Carol

I saw this (watching the forum, like a lurker) and laughed. They speak for themselves. Does that mean Ephette should let your member's ignorance of the makings of skill stand in the forums? I don't think anyone would. That's not being thin-skinned, that's being a smart, helpful person. Helpful to those who need to learn what you should've been telling them as their leader :icon_wink:.

u dont your mates sit your account and send them for u and u cant defend good

Rank 30 ODD, only 13 villages total lost (some cross-nobles with his/her members), and half of them retaken by him/her and the rest retaken by Shadow. I see your point.

DeletedUser

A leader is not mesured by ODA or ODD. it is messured by the sucsess of the tribe.

So, please, all of you show some respect to one of the greatest leaders that ever played TW.
no one, ever, in any world, did what ephette did on this world!

you can claim anything you want but the beauty of this world was that everyone started exactly with the same chances (the lock didnt allow premades and core tribes ect...).

shadow's victory is on her name...

DeletedUser

you know, why didnt anyone ever compare GR*FM size to Shadow's size before even make any arguement?

If Shadow wants to come out and have a clean and fair fight. We'll accept any challages on the on-coming new server. We aint scared.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shadow earned it's size by war, and you are fighting on this server not on any other server.

it is posible to win wars against bigger tribes, GR*FM just dont have the skill to do so.
on a different world i played in a tribe that fought the 2 top tribes with a disadvantage in points of 10 to 1 and won, i assure you that it is quite posible but you need active players and leaders on the scale of ephette to stand up to the chalange.

DeletedUser

lord of bones u got get this there was only like 15 people who can attack right and defend against 50 or more member there wasnt a chance a all they could suck and still win shadow dont earn the spot i think how they been attack my leader they cant beat her then they dont need to be rank 1

DeletedUser

lord of bones u got get this there was only like 15 people who can attack right and defend against 50 or more member there wasnt a chance a all they could suck and still win shadow dont earn the spot i think how they been attack my leader they cant beat her then they dont need to be rank 1

If I was you Terry92, I would get educated, cause your pnp is very poor. I can hardly make any sense of it. Your statements are not new or original in any sense of the words. Hollow insults will never get your point across. Its like your yelling down a empty hallway. No-one cares what you are saying, most of the good players know what has happened in this server.

As you can see that we have for the most part shown Taryn the respect she deserves. We would expect that your tribe would do the same for our leader. After all most of you are doing the honorable thing. (delete)...

I can help you out if you need Terry92. You can igm me and I will answer any question you have. This way you can use some facts in your pnp. LOL;]...

DeletedUser

Alas, these forums are coming alight, just atfer I left :icon_confused:
I just finished reading all of your posts, and I must say, I think Carol is the only one in GR*FM that has any sense of what PnP is. Terry, your lack is english is quite un-forgiveable.

So, please, all of you show some respect to one of the greatest leaders that ever played TW.
no one, ever, in any world, did what ephette did on this world!
QUOTE]

I agree with your first sentence there LoB, but as for the second, take a look at DYN (or something like that) on the W12 maps. They have a position like Shadow.

And even though I do support you Carol, I must side with Shadow on this one, Terry isn't doing much good for GR*FM PnP here.

DeletedUser

world 12 is a 3 year old world, W27 is 1 year old - it is a small difference.