Downfall of GR*FM

DeletedUser

Go back through any of the wars, whenever we have been declared on / attacked without being declared on we have always started on the back foot. Shadow's initial stats are always a loss.

Yet time after time after time we have turned that around.

Keep watching those stats.

DeletedUser

i would say that this is just part of the shadow strategyy!!,
first klet the enemy take the overhand,let them think-"hey we are good,we kick thgeir a**,we will winn!!",
and like week later shaodw counrteratacks,and the enemy is like-"f**k we are doomed,run for it!!!"
in my opinion that will be the same scenario as in every war that shadow was in!!!!!
so we can say that SE is now a shadow teritory??

DeletedUser

shadow is like like a tank (if you ever got to drive one- i did), it takes forever till you start it ,put it into gear and it starts to move but after that nothing can stop it...

you can shoot at it and scrape the surface but when it starts to move at you....
tank_wa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[player]Ephette[/player], the information you were sent via mail was to mislead you. That was the only way we could prepare ourselves to attack [ally]Shadow[/ally]. It was not meant to betray you, it was just our desire to survive and do what we wanted to do.

Also, the decision from the Vote you were sent was different to the one that instead occurred. This is a copy of the poll that was taken in a shared forum thread with [ally]FOME[/ally] and [ally]GR*FM[/ally]:

Who's killing who?
What do you want to do in this dilemma?

Fight GR*FM/FOME
2 Votes (7,14%)

Fight Shadow
20 Votes (71,43%)

Fight for the right to Paaaaarrrtyyyyy (or to fight Shadow on our own terms)
6 Votes (21,43%)

As you can see, the tribe voted for war on [ally]Shadow[/ally] after all. But if we had sent you this information back then...You would most definitely have attacked us. [ally]FOME[/ally] also contributed to the votes, of course.

You are also missing another key piece of information, [ally]GR*FM[/ally] is not looking for world domination...God knows where you got that idea. Everyone on W27 knows by now [ally]Shadow[/ally] has won this world. It's just a matter of time. The coalition didn't stand a chance, Light didn't stand a chance, and we don't stand a chance. All we're doing is having a bit of fun before this world ends.

So we hope everyone is having a good time. I know those of us in [ally]GR*FM[/ally] are.

Yours [player]Slim01[/player] ~ Head Baron Of [ally]GR*FM[/ally]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shadow is like like a tank (if you ever got to drive one- i did), it takes forever till you start it ,put it into gear and it starts to move but after that nothing can stop it...

you can shoot at it and scrape the surface but when it starts to move at you....
tank_wa.jpg

Got to be one of the best posts I've seen.

DeletedUser

yeah, but sometimes a tank can end up like this:

22n_tank_wideweb__430x279.jpg

... especially if you send your troops to russia in wintertime and forget to give them gloves. And it is really cold outside :p

DeletedUser

it is OK the war is in the far south east... dont worry about the cold :)

DeletedUser

[player]Ephette[/player], the information you were sent via mail was to mislead you. That was the only way we could prepare ourselves to attack [ally]Shadow[/ally]. It was not meant to betray you, it was just our desire to survive and do what we wanted to do.

Also, the decision from the Vote you were sent was different to the one that instead occurred. This is a copy of the poll that was taken in a shared forum thread with [ally]FOME[/ally] and [ally]GR*FM[/ally]:

Who's killing who?
What do you want to do in this dilemma?

Fight GR*FM/FOME
2 Votes (7,14%)

Fight Shadow
20 Votes (71,43%)

Fight for the right to Paaaaarrrtyyyyy (or to fight Shadow on our own terms)
6 Votes (21,43%)

As you can see, the tribe voted for war on [ally]Shadow[/ally] after all. But if we had sent you this information back then...You would most definitely have attacked us. [ally]FOME[/ally] also contributed to the votes, of course.

You are also missing another key piece of information, [ally]GR*FM[/ally] is not looking for world domination...God knows where you got that idea. Everyone on W27 knows by now [ally]Shadow[/ally] has won this world. It's just a matter of time. The coalition didn't stand a chance, Light didn't stand a chance, and we don't stand a chance. All we're doing is having a bit of fun before this world ends.

So we hope everyone is having a good time. I know those of us in [ally]GR*FM[/ally] are.

Yours [player]Slim01[/player] ~ Head Baron Of [ally]GR*FM[/ally]

So you're pretty much saying you guys lied, and you're dishonorable?

Thanks for admitting it :) at least one of you are brave enough to do so.

DeletedUser

Thankyou for your post Slim.

I can understand that as you're only here for a bit of fun, lying and deceit were the only way you could gain an initial advantage over us.

We hope in the future when you look back at the time you did have on this world, you can say it was all worth it in the end.

DeletedUser

... especially if you send your troops to russia in wintertime and forget to give them gloves. And it is really cold outside :p

is there a person on fire in that pic? or is it just my eyes? :s

DeletedUser

yeah ther is somebody onfire in that picture!!!?i see it alsoo;]

DeletedUser

Thankyou for your post Slim.

I can understand that as you're only here for a bit of fun, lying and deceit were the only way you could gain an initial advantage over us.

We hope in the future when you look back at the time you did have on this world, you can say it was all worth it in the end.

Figured someone should let you guys know what happened

DeletedUser

As you've probably noticed i don't use the forums much... and my BB codes didn't work. Can anyone correct the post? Or mail me ingame to show me how the codes should be instead?

DeletedUser

Wait, am I dillusional? Did someone just say that a tank-fire could start due to the cold weather?

raptors1970

That picture still makes me twitch though, I know that guy.........
And I hasten to add the vehicle was actually fine, the guys just had to get out because they couldn't fire on the mob and couldnt drive over them and it was getting bloody hot in there :)

Last edited: