Downfall of TW (Motivational Posters)

DeletedUser

IMG_0928.jpg

awww... absolutely precious. No matter what we do in life, our children and the way we treat them define our legacy in this world. And those 3 am moments are amazing.

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Foul! Foul!! Get back on topic!!!

DeletedUser910

awww... absolutely precious. No matter what we do in life, our children and the way we treat them define our legacy in this world. And those 3 am moments are amazing.

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Foul! Foul!! Get back on topic!!!

Something I can agree with you on. So I'm leaving for a good reason. I would love to stay and continuing fighting ATEN and the rest of our enemies, but I would be no challenge. It would also be a disservice to my tribe. The reason I stayed this long is because I didn't really want to quit like my buddies did. Every time I was ready to quit, I found a reason to stay. Now, the choice is clear.

DeletedUser

DECLASSIFIED INFORMATION. Obviously, the mystery person targeted turned out to be XanderZane.

ENTEL 2 on 30.10. at 20:42
[cc:channaka;lukeliu;Zoogirl;peps;agahun;Night Thunder;Scarus;
netray92P_Raposo;raivyn;Tibus;Lord Happy;Replicant;noonookeys1;
Menumorut;Pheanix400;knight heart;Boedang;teccy;emintas;jon01852;
HighCommander;basttian;tomfq;Bliksem;kapsas112;Joolz13;enamel;
csaling;vin69park13;balafind;esatafsar;dan_bitly;whatsmaname;
XxX-$hadoWarrior-XxX;paolo68;iubyt3l;MrTTom;1NTOXIC@TION;paveyitfc;
jackdellis;stanwilliams;Babiduck;ilovenight;TROPHEUS;thecrow79tr;
kingharold01;gazy;jolle91;heffoplump;rodrigo rodriguez;Tumke3;darkchi;
hippo.cheese;penraok2(ro);Coyote8;Dirty Deeds;KO-H-LiKaN;unkn0wn007;
rockjames;DrDeath;Augustus Maximus;APOPHIS666;thecoffeewizard;
whynot1971;kamahl;melia24;chavy camper;votes;Yaketysax;SterIing;
vaia;ariadne;cabbage;Babs;ruudgame;Blind Heaven;Briz;Sufex;olderthandirt;
Selection;manabouttown;The_Beast;dying kitty;lando uk;tekken player;
firstcracker;Annie Oakley;Dragonspeed;blic185;MagiusMarauder;Tazz;nemilosu;
yamannn;taters;jonla;Shinner;tobias844;Ysiek;Mikeys;salle69;romrivera;
__predator__;jc_jc;Mysticjelly2;mjes;KommissarWulf;nunners;alexander the great 2;
Huugo;jonyboy74;bobalxfl;Nort;deathsong42;Lady Tina;mangyflea;X Blade;
bartand millhouse;sosola;xXslingbladeXx;ururjay;petemoss13;becci202;wider5;
The Emperror;REVAGE;deomonkid18;Darkstar24;tobyb;msiceman1;Bigpaco2002;
desmillion;the king of hell;kurmis2
]

Great Warriors of ATEN!,

We will gather our wits.

In the K68 Region, we will continue to focus on our primary objective: Ratius. His defensives are no longer formidable. The journey itself for the majority of our invaders is, perhaps, more longing than the attacks. Close to 100 of his 300+ villages are low in troops or disabled from being productive.

In our homelands, we are all but settled. We still need to try and gather the last remnants of what was once TW in this region. However, it will be quite peaceful in this region soon.

We have a ceasefire with Lopez666 until the leader of that realm can successfully negotiate a peace with us, that campaign could end soon.

Thus, we need a new target. We need to look at one of the great trees in the forest of our enemy and we need to chop it down. A new campaign arises!

I am looking for 5 warriors who will be our 'Early Breachers' in our coming campaign. These five warriors will receive up to 25 targets great distances away. Their objective is to engage and keep the enemy focused while the rest of us get ready for the Great November Launch (coming mid-November). We do want you to take these villages. However, and more importantly, we need you to focus on our main objectives:

These are the Congo Principles to Warfare in this World.

01. Destroy His Will to Fight.

02. Disable His Ability to Defend Himself.

03. Destroy his armies.

04. Take his villages.

The five volunteers must have over 2.5 million worth in villages. 85% of your troops must be already trained with just a few more days of being completely enabled to wage destruction. Must be ready to commit troops to 100-200 hours worth of force marches just to get to there targets. Must focus on the destruction of the enemy rather than just take villages. We need someone who knows how to [***INFORMATION WITHHELD***]. We want to pummel him to the ground. We want him to feel beaten.

Who will stand up.

Is it not a great day to be in ATEN!

Congo

Also - specifically those taking down Ratius,

I know we haven't taken a village from him and this can seem quite frustrating. However, we are wearing him down and putting him in a position where he has to fight on battlefields of our choosing. He has almost 75 of his 350+ villages levels. By the 10th of November, I will expect over a 1/3 of his villages will be completely leveled.

We will continue doing this. He has not gained villages in the K68 Region, so obviously he has ended any grandeur of having an empire in the East. He has reached his acceptance level and will go down from there.

Desmillion,

Awesome news. He is defending the villages. Losing troops in the battlefield of my choosing (villages that have no walls and no smith). So, while he did do a fantastic job at stacking them, his losses are higher than normal.

I will continue to push a few more troops into these villages. Perhaps he will get confused at which one is which and keep them there for a few more days.

Continue with your regional attacks, Desmillion. Also saw that you are attacking other areas. You're just hammerin' sh*t all over the place with him. ;-)

Mysticjelly2,

Can I give you 5 targets in your region to attempt to noble and I give myself 5 targets as well. I want him to stack those villages [***INFORMATION WITHHELD***]

I will send 6 nobles to each village. Again, I want him to defend in our field of choice. Six nobles will help alleviate problematic issues such as timing. But it will also force him to defend more than usual (and not just snipe a noble or two). From the experience I am getting though, he will stack.

Babs & Nort,

Excellent reports, Babs. I know you are getting ready for our next victim, but still try and keep some focus on Ratius. ;-)

Nort, if you want to resign your targets and focus on our new victim, that is fine. Or if you think you can do both, we can do that as well. whatever you feel confortable.

Nemilosu,

I believe my attacks will be arriving in the next 24-36 hours. It should be a fantastic fireworks display. Thanks for hammering your target area. Keep the pressure on him.

xxSlingbladexx,

Hey bud, need a status of what's been going on. Noticed you cleared a village. Are all your other villages stacked (no results?).

Peps,

Hey Peps. You sending off on your new targets? Is that enough for you right now or you want more? ;-)

Congo

DeletedUser910

LOL!! Too bad you didn't know about my plan as well. Having some fun when I have time to get online. Not getting much sleep though, and it's not because of TribalWars. Hehehe...

DeletedUser

LOL!! Too bad you didn't know about my plan as well. Having some fun when I have time to get online. Not getting much sleep though, and it's not because of TribalWars. Hehehe...

You're spending your time counting cookies? Theres no point to that, as they really aren't a commodity used in the game.

They are however useful for maintaining that intellectual edge.

DeletedUser

No worries. Soon you'll quit or abandon your realm [DELETE] and next month, we'll encounter the next TW member that suddenly remembered why that lingering sensation to quit was... well... lingering.

DeletedUser910

You're spending your time counting cookies? Theres no point to that, as they really aren't a commodity used in the game.

They are however useful for maintaining that intellectual edge.

No, I''m taking care of my little girl. Can't wait for her to start crawling 4-5 months from now.

DeletedUser910

No worries. Soon you'll quit or abandon your realm [DELETE] and next month, we'll encounter the next TW member that suddenly remembered why that lingering sensation to quit was... well... lingering.

I'll never delete. I'll keep the account alive so I can see what happens to the world. My plans for quitting was made 9 months ago. lol!! It was never lingering. If you had targeted me 9 months ago, I would still be here right now.

DeletedUser

No, I''m taking care of my little girl. Can't wait for her to start crawling 4-5 months from now.

Seriously, good luck and all the best with her. Babies just aren't my thing. But the limited knowledge of them, they do sleep a lot which surely leaves you a lot of time to count cookies Villages.

DeletedUser910

Seriously, good luck and all the best with her. Babies just aren't my thing. But the limited knowledge of them, they do sleep a lot which surely leaves you a lot of time to count cookies Villages.

They sleep a lot during the first 3 weeks, but they have to be fed like 6-8 times a day and changed about the same amount of times. :icon_razz: I don't care about the cookies. I like pie. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You need a chick to have babys man!! lmao

good on ya mate! Thanx for sharing the obvious with us all :icon_biggrin: That must be the reason I have chosen to stay single.......and don't even say it!

cya on msn

DeletedUser910

Tiger should have thought of that as well. Sheesh.. $20 million. Some prenup.