Downfall of TW (Motivational Posters)

DeletedUser910

I love executing martyrs.

XanderZaneM.jpg

NEXT!!!

Not likely. You would have ate that gun and the bullets in it before they took me out. :lol:
You have a vivid imagination though, I'll give you that.

"Willy Wonka: *We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams." :icon_wink:

Epic Failure

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the Impotent, bloated TW High Council can't solve it, then it's best left festering.

You cannot spell "Twat" without T.W.

Members of the Alliance, beware our non-binding resolutions.

TW/LWS/LoL will bring peace to our world (actual results may vary).

TomorroW's Corruption Today.

TW/LWS/LoL, raising Pointless Squabbling to an art form.

TW/LWS/LoL, we take Bribes so you don't have to.

TW/LWS/LoL, try our World Famous Cheesy fries

If troubles abound, TW/LWS/LoL will be nearby... doing nothing.

If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial the Alliance.

TW Members practice a radical form of combat: twice the murdering, half the bathing.

They enjoy pressing the DELETE button, and we enjoy forcing them to press the DELETE button. You'd think we would get along better.

Their favorite military hero is Napoleon Dynamite.

Our latest intelligence indicates that the TW Strategic Guide is really just a 'Hit the Delete Button' manual.

The word 'TW' is just a fancy name for "crappy fighter".

If a TW guy is being overly sensitive about being inactive, strangle him with your shoelaces.

TW Members hate us for our freedom and our large... Tackle?

DeletedUser

New TW Recruiting Slogan: "Join the TW Tribe! You will take abandons with abandon!!"

DeletedUser910

Silly rabbit. Tricks are for kids. 2-3 yrs from now you'll be able to replace that TW with ATEN. lol!!

DeletedUser

And cheats never prosper.

lol, touche for XanderZane.

'Cheaters Never Win. Winners Never Cheat'

I am very proud to say I have never had to cheat to get my way. Even when things were bad, we did them honestly.

DeletedUser

An old map (6+months ago) showing the gap between ATEN and TW in the K58-68 Region. Our troops had to travel over this region to reach enemy territory. The HOT GAP, as it was called, has since been successfully crossed. TW's influence in this region has been surpassed by ATEN (who now are ranked second in this K68 Region).

OperationOverlordII.jpg

And with the addition of key members of the enemy switching to MPX-E, the region south of the K68 Region (particularly K77 and K78) are dominated by the Alliance.

Excellent work, guys. This was a difficult region to conquer and, through teamwork, we were successful. We still have work to do here and we will be fighting strong in the new year, but to be at this point at this time, when a year ago we were struggling in the K58 Region and how bloody that region was,... this is impressive.

DeletedUser

The once bloody battlefields in the K58 Region are overwhelmingly held by ATEN (ranked 1) and HOT (ranked 2). There is not a single village under the TW banner in this continent.

The once sacred realm of Seraph Angelus of TW in the K59 Region is littered with villages with HOT banners. Not a single village under the banner of TW in this continent.

HOT again, had a firm grip in this region, but was unable to completely remove TW. With Atenian assistance, this is no longer the case. ATEN has a firm hold of second place in this continent. The following great warriors of TW are longer here (maps are old as well - perhaps 6+ months or so):

BLUE: ATEN
RED: HOT
WHITE: Specified TW Member
BLACK: TW

Fluffstorm (DELETED)
Fluffstorm.jpg

Sortland (DELETED)
Sortland.jpg

Rann (OVERRAN)
Rann.jpg

Mauricio24 (INACTIVE)
Mauricio24.jpg

Calixtus (INACTIVE)
Calixtus.jpg

Ratius, the Great TW Warrior in this region, was ranked 2nd in this continent. He has since fallen to new lows. He is currently ranked 4th with no end in sight of his freefall. Expect more of the same in the next two months. Strangely enough, the village count is similar to what this old map shows. He, at one time, had over 380 villages. He has since lost about 100 of those most northern villages in the K68 Region.
RATIUS.jpg

Zeno-e, once a Top 5 Member in the K68 Region, is now simply handing out villages to us (without any say).
Zeno-e.jpg

Tokstolle is holding his own with little visibility of activity in this region. Again, to warn Tokstolle in advance, be prepared to lose these villages within the next month or so (I want them stacked).
Tokstolle-1.jpg

Gibbomd's realm is still around, however, under control of a different realmholder. This guy isn't very good and is a far cry from the warrior the Real Gibbomd was.
Gibbomd.jpg

DeletedUser

Operation Overlord II (named after the successful Allied crossing of the English Channel) - started on the 30th of September - before and after maps.

OperationOverlordII.jpg

TW is BLACK instead of RED in this map. MPX-E is listed while they were not in the previous map.

UpdatedMap.jpg

DeletedUser910

You can fool me and everybody else, but you cannot fool the moderators.

Strange... for some reason, I cannot send you support. I wonder why?... :icon_rolleyes:

I gifted villages, which lots of people do all the time. I've been doing that for the past 3 years. It's the stupidest rule on their list, because just about everyone has done it and continued to play. So roll your eyes all you want. That's a rule that needs to be terminated as the moderators have NEVER enforced it on every person who plays this game. I've gifted villages to tribemates like jumperforgoalpost, amys, Mopar, etc.. Jumper was in ESL when I rimmed him and then helped him to restart after he joined our tribe. I helped TheMopar and Amys move to new continents, by giving them some of my villages. When I was a Duke, I gave some allies in HOT a few villages to correct an argument. So more then 1/2 the world should have probably been banned 2 years ago, but that didin't happen. LMAO!! So please #@%&!! The rule is completely lame and I should be able to to whatever I want with my villages. Other players have been for years. There is a lot of strategy that can be use with gifting villages to tribemate and moving around from continent to continent. It's part of the game. I have no clue why the makers of this game can't see that or why they made a rule that defeats that strategy. This rule complete tears down the the name "TRIBAL" in the title of its name. I'm sure many can agree with me on that. If I can't do things with my villages, with my tribe mates, why is this called Tribal Wars?

DeletedUser

I gifted villages.... why is this called Tribal Wars?

If you can show that a reasonably equivalent exchange took place then you're fine. If you can show that you're giving up villages in one area and taking them elsewhere then you're fine. If you are gifting villages while still taking taking villages and your intention is to quit then it doesn't matter how you go about it - you're going to get banned.

The enforcement of these particular rules regarding gifting, quitting, etc. only really started with the change to sitting rules (the sixty days thing). The rules have been tweaked slightly a number of times since then. That's why not many have been banned for pushing even though many players have broken the current rules at least once - they did it a long time ago or they were quitting and decided to come back, or whatever.

As I was permabanned for exactly the same reason you were banned, I can feel your pain. But you broke the rules and deserve the ban. If you were quitting anyway, you shouldn't complain.