Dragu Times!

DeletedUser92119

Hello, everyone! Thank you for once again turning in to your favorite show: DRAGU TIMES! (no this is not my first blog ever I don't know what you are talking about).

World 105 is starting up to be a very competitive world indeed! Players from around the world are complaining that the PP market is dry and the barb mines are depleted. This means that we have some very active starters with us this time around! What a time to be alive!

For those of you watching us for the first time, we here at Dragu Times like a fresh, diverse perspective on the climate of the world. That is why we have interviewed the leaders of the top tribes in all the different continents! Let's see what they have to say about the state of the world so far....

First up! They're big....they're juicy....they taste great with toppings! It's Pizza!

Interviewee- "One of the leaders"

Q: As the leaders of k45, what do you think of the competition in your area?
A: There's a lot of premade tribes in K45 so the competition will be tough for sure.

Q: Any specific tribes to look out for?
A: I dont really look to player/tribe points early on but rather their location and how spread out they are. FHS and VM are 2 tribes to look out for in our K. I also think GANG although not really in k45 could be a potentially strong tribe too.

Q: What challenges have you (as a tribe) come across so far?
A: Mostly lack of direction but its early so it doesnt matter much, people are focused on growing for the moment like any other tribe.

Q: What challenges do you anticipate having to overcome in the near future?
A: .Net Diplomacy is always interesting so that for sure, staying unified might be a tough match since we're not a full premade~

Q: Do you think you will hold your rank 1 position for long?
A: Definitely rank 1 for a longer time, atleast untill tribes have 4-5 villas / player and warring another tribe can benifit 1 part a lot.

Q: How important is rank this early on?
A: Not at all important tbh. Its nice to have a good start and its easy to snowball on smaller worlds. .Net is too big for that and with 1.0 settings it will be hard to stay ahead. Eventually 2 or more tribes will se us as *the* tribe to take down. Still nice to be ahead tho :)

Q: Have your members played together on a previous world? If so, which one(s)?
A: Some of us have but we're a strange mix. Hopefully we've balanced out the time-zones enough so we can have a normal life too.. hehe who am I kidding. We will ofc be online 24/7 and not have any kind of social life :3

Q: What are your thoughts on this world's settings and win conditions?
A: It will be very slow. The settings makes for another kind of warfare. I just came from w100 where faking was key and timing less important due to no premium functions. With watchtower however, any OP have to have a big impact and mass trains with 999lc's are underrated so that will be interesting aswell.

Q: Since we are guaranteed to be on this world for at leasts a year before a tribe can start winning the world, do you think that will affect how players play this world vs more recent worlds before this one?
A: Not really, its the same on most worlds. Take out the competition and you win the world.

Q: What is your favorite type of pizza?
A: A spicey Mexicana ofc!

Next up, we have the tribe that started this world as #1 and held it for quite some time! It's UI

Interviewee- Drugstore Cowboy

Q: As the leaders of k54, what do you think of the competition in your area?
A: Since .net merged with almost all small tribalwars servers from other countrys I can't say nothing about the competition in our area, most of the players came from other servers and I didn't watched twstats jet and don't know how hard will it be to beat them, but we are watching to be in the end the tribe who gain the domination of K54.

A: Of course. In the start of the world we need to look out from all tribes, the world just started. Since we don't know nothing about other tribes we must be careful. But for now I'll need to mention Pizza cuz I know the players since I play with them or against them w100. Let see how will they do the job with their position on the map, since they are a little bit separate one from others.

A: Our challeng was to find members for one tribe, that we can say "yes, let's play w105" , but we got a more players for it as expected

A: The challenges are always the same, to win the world of corse

Q: You have a considerable point lead in your continent over the rank 2 tribe in your area. Do you think this will stay true for long?
A: As I know my tribe, it will stay so for long

A: If you look at the players rank, it is important, you gain a big lead from other players. If you talking about tribe rank, it isn't so much important.

A: I've been scouting .net since w72, played just as a coplayer on some accounts, but my 1st serious world was w100. I've got a.K.a elmoo who played net on some world too, idk myb w49 and then w100. We gain friendships with some players who plays now with us, but I can't realy tell you what worlds they played since we don't look back in the past only in the future. For all other players is w105 their 1st .net world. But we played with and against each others on croatian worlds.

A: The settings are slow, but we can't change them we can only adopt us to them. The win conditions are great. Everthing is better than Rune villages or now the new thing.

Q: Since we are guaranteed to be on this world for at least a year before a tribe can start winning the world, do you think that will affect how players play this world vs more recent worlds before this one?
A: Of corse it will, but we are planing to be here to the very end who knows. We all have something more important than playing games and it is called real life.

Q: What is your favorite Dragon Ball Z character?
A: If we are talking about DBZ it's Kid Boo ofc, but Frieza is in super just hardcore.

Here is a tribe that surprised me with their answers....and their math.

Interviewee- adoo23

Q: Your tribe is pretty spread out, but mainly focuses on k54. UI has a sizeable lead in that area. Do you think you will be able to close the gap on them soon?
A: My tribe and UI are like one tribe. We are from ex. Yugoslavia. We played on Croatian server. Thats it.

So there you have it! 2+2=5 is part of the family of UI along with 2+2=6 and SSGSSE I did not know this going in! This makes UI's chances at dominating k54 all the easier!

With such a strong group in one area, is there anyone to stand in their way? Let's find out!

Interviewee- Freak09

Q: You guys are the #2 tribe of k54. UI has a pretty sizable lead in this area. Do you think you have what it takes to take the #1 spot from them?
A: Yes, I believe with good effort,good co-operation between members and with good alliance, we will be able to take the number 1 spot.

A: Yes, there are alliance or family tribe of UI (SSGSSE, 2+2=5 and 2+2=6), which we need to look after and try to overcome them.

A: The biggest challenge we have face so far is to get trustworthy and good alliance, which will help us for war yet to come.

A: As, I mentioned in number 2. The biggest challenge will be to overcome UI and there family/alliance tribes, when Christmas is coming and we will not be able to give much time to game at holiday time.

Q: Do you think UI will be in the lead in k54 for long?
A: UI has a lot of experience members and are from world 101 which is about to end, that is what I have heard as one of my member has played with them and they are not to take lightly. Yes, if we do not get good alliance and start some co-operation, they will be one of the biggest tribe and probably will stay rank 1 for long.

A: At this time rank is somewhat important. Because it makes other tribe members to think twice before attacking bigger tribe and also good rank tribe can recruit good players if the player have started alone and will always look to join best tribe.

A: Yes, half of my members are from world 104 and some of them from world 31.

A: I think this world setting is average. It has its advantage as well as disadvantages.

Q: Since we are guaranteed to be on this world for at leasts a year before a tribe can start winning the world, do you think that will affect how players play this world vs more recent worlds before this one?
A: I do understand that this world has archers and no paladins and watch tower. Yes, may be for new players it will be confusing for some time but as it is minimum 1 year long, I am sure most of them will be able to adapt it. So, in long term I think world setting will not affect.

Q: Do all angels have wings?
A: Yes, angels have wings and they are freya the warriors of Heaven, who are not to be taken lightly.

Next up are two tribes that are clearly linked but are very vague on the details....It's Gang/Blood!

Interviewee- lbanater

Q: What I believe is your academy is rank 1 in k55 and you are close behind them. It must be nice to have the #1 and #2 spot in your home area. Still, what do you think of the competition in your area?
A: We have no academy tribe... as for competition the coming days will soon tell
Follow-up: What is your relationship to Blood then?
A: *no response*

A: Pizza from the start I’ve said are looking solid and there in a well deserved 1st place.

A: So far we have had no real challenges it’s early days still and we as a tribe are looking solid

A: Let the game see what challenges we have to overcome

Q: Your members are quite spread out on the map. Some are in k45 and some in k54. What is your plan to deal with being close to so many different tribes?
A: Now that I Carnt tell you XD

A: Rank obviously is important to an extent to draw the better players in but rank is nothing but a number it’s OD that’s winning that game is it not?

A: We are newly formed tribe

A: The speed of troops seems to be abit slow a not sure weather I haven’t played in a long time or this world is just slow

Q: Since we are guaranteed to be on this world for at least a year before a tribe can start winning the world, do you think that will affect how players play this world vs more recent worlds before this one?
A: Not too sure....

Q: Have you ever been in a gang?
A: Am not called Gangland for the fun of it ;)

The Leader of Blood declined to answer any questions but did have this to say:

Interviewee- Mc Coys

Mc Coys: Just to clarify we don't have a main tribe by the way :)
Dragu4: But you are related? Like brother/sister tribe
Mc Coys: Nope not like a brother/sister tribe. But we do have a relation :)
Dragu4: So like a crazy uncle then

Will this uncle-brother relationship continue? Will Blood learn the truth about their father? Find out next time!

Now on to my home continent!

Interviewee- King Danzka

Q: As the rank 2 tribe in k44, what do you think of the competition in your area?
A: So far its too early to judge the competition around us, however since BP ended we've had a lot of opponents defeated without too much trouble, the NAP with -L- also helped made this possible.

A: INF, although each one of them by themselves aren't very scary, the 3 [5] tribes together could be a force to be reckoned with.

A: So far, not being able to attack people because they're banned -.-

A: Too early to tell.

Q: Do you think you will hold your position in the continent for long?
A: Yes, and I think we'll get even bigger in the very near future.

A: Not at all, points indicate building levels, everyone has their different strategy and game plan and at such an early point in the world, ranks are meaningless.

Q: I see on your tribal profile that you are the winners of w20 and w43. Are most of your members here those same members?
A: Only 5 core members from those worlds are with us at this time.

A: The slow-pace of this world makes time for more planning and strategy developing, which is an interesting factor to take in compared to previous, faster worlds.

A: Defenitely. A lot of people wont be around in the space of 3-6 months, even more so in a year, however those who are patient, persistent and endure will come out as the victors in the end.

Q: Are you the kings of the gods or gods who rule over kings?
A: The gods who rule over kings :)

Last, but certainly not least, is a tribe led by a man who has already made his presence known on the external forums, it's Misery!

Interviewee- Eazy-E
Hello Dragu4,

first of all thanks for the questions, and nice of you to wanna start up the external blogging, can't remember a decent one since w100 which was short but solid.

Q: As one of the leading tribes of k44, what do you think of the competition in your area?
A: As one of the leading tribes of K44, I think the competition in our area is pretty solid, we got tribes as;
Echo [The .NET ]
-L- & IDS [Biggest at the K]
GKs [Rumoured to be skilled world winners as leaders from W20 & W43]

&
Misery [Underdog tribe from W100, Leaders Reunited]

However when it comes to the whole world I think we should have an eye up for;
Pizza [#1 and Growing fast]
DI [potentially w100 winners ODZ reunited into DI which was the name of Red Cups tribe in W100]
NEM [Small but deadly]
SSGSSE [Croatian speaking tribe, however look at the names in there, I know.. please remember to breath.]

A: I really haven't had any challenges except for the fact that recruiting have been worse over the years, I mean..it is always easy to mass recruit and there it is easy to just wait.. but finding the combination when there is so many premade tribes is kinda hard, however in W100 I raised a tribe from scraps and we became Misery.. I have done it ones and I will do it again but this time the leaders are here from day 1.

A: I think the most challenging part with this world is really the rim. Most of the skilled players (that I know) chose rim cause it is easier they said, well.. truth be told there is a higher chance in getting a great start by going rim but now that there is so many doing so.. im not so sure that going core is really that bad afterall. It all depends on politics.

Q: Is there anything about the development of this world so far that has come as a surprise to you? Anything note worthy?
A: I think this is is a really slow world but if you like slow worlds then it's fantastic, however I was shocked when there was no paladins.. like where is the damn statue, hehe.

A: Getting top 5 rank early is not really that important, but depends on the reputation you wanna showcase yourself, do you want to be seen early and detected or will you lay it cool and expect the unexpected by going all in ninja on the boys/girls.

A: In my tribe, I have played with:
mozzzza(w100)
looniesi(w100
DarkPanthers(w100)
MetalGod(w103)
Sentio(w100)
300x(w100)
RoyalCanin(w96)
Leprecon(w100)
GrumpyReaper(w100)
commandant(w100)
gardy345(w100)
Zeddy Le Mange(w96)

the rest is fresh and thats what I love with this game, always new people to see but keep your friends even closer.

A: I really do not care about pace but the winning condition is simply domination, which I love.

A: I do not think the time will do any different, TW is pushed that you basicly want to grow as fast as you can and at the end of the day, it is a war game with no attack restrictions except Beginner protection in terms of TIMING. Just look at W100, people quit as people think it is already over and the final war is still going and it is day World age, 228 / 360 days.

Q: Any secrets you can share about your mythical order?
A: I don't think I have anything to share, I have burnt bridges with some people and built, thats the way of life. My advice however is that if you feel you are getting burnt out, take a break.. you need it and even tho u have a big part of the game or responsibility, nothing is bigger than life or your health

The following tribes were asked to interview but declined to answer any questions:
VM
VIP? Family
Echo
~TB~

The following tribes were asked to interview but declined to answer any of the questions that were asked, and instead answered completely unrelated questions:
~WE~
This didn't land them a spot on this week's episode, but points for creativity!

Now that we have heard from tribes individually, it is time to look at OD!

Top on the list of ODA is currently -L- who is leading over the 2nd place tribe by over 11k points. This is mainly due to farming the INF family.
Top on the list of ODD is currently KRIOS who is leading over the 2nd place tribe by over 4k points. I asked the leader who was attacking them so much, assuming he would name a tribe, but instead he said this player: robrich

Now on to our global perspective, broken up by K:

K45
Home of the rank 1 tribe in the world. Pizza is 12k points over the #2 tribe, and seems to have few tribes in their immediate area that are looking to oppose them. If things stay as they are, we will be seeing a lot more of this tribe.

K54
UI is rank 2 in the world, and with 3 other tribes in their family, all in the same area, it will take a large tribe for sure to stand up to them. Possibly Pizza? It is far too soon to tell.

K55
This is an interesting K because there are two major family tribes that are relatively even in numbers. On the one hand you have Gang/Blood, and on the other you have the VIP family. I will be very interested to see how this one plays out!

K44
This continent is very mixed and has a lot of tribes at similar strength. Currently, -L- is leading this pack. A lot of players are anxiously awaiting Echo to make their mark upon the world. They formed up on the NW rim and have been silent ever sense, waiting for their moment.

Well there you have it, folks! This has been Dragu Times! We hope you enjoyed yourselves and we look forward to seeing you again.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
GJ, keep it up, sooner or later, we can expect some player made maps (Im not good at it, just suggesting), so we can look at them in the future and see how it all started

DeletedUser64299

Nice to see someone is livening up the forums, although it's a bit unfair we were put down as declined when I didn't even have a mail to respond to.

DeletedUser92119

Nice to see someone is livening up the forums, although it's a bit unfair we were put down as declined when I didn't even have a mail to respond to.

I contacted Hektik and he told me to contact The Beyonder, so that's who your tribe's message was sent to :) Also now that is the name that shows on your tribal page

Synergy.

Good read.

Maybe add maps of each continent with tribes to look out for next! Just an idea!

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think adoo23 midunderstand the question, but yes we are working together since we know us. They have their own leader, we have our own leadership. That don't mean we are same tribe,

Synergy.

Just wondering how often this will be updated? And might be best to close it so only OP can update it and then have a separate blog discussion thread.

DeletedUser92119

Just wondering how often this will be updated? And might be best to close it so only OP can update it and then have a separate blog discussion thread.

I am thinking monthly? What do you think? I want to give it enough time for new events to happen so I have fresh material for every one. Also, good idea about locking I guess a mod would have to do that? I was just going to post again after the comments haha