Drama! Vs BA-I

slinkiestwizard

well; i don't know who else you need to come through here and tell you the truth. you have now had the majority of the previous council, as well as the current one, confirming that we had one and only one alliance. that alliance was with coming and was a gentleman's handshake on not starting the end war early, rather than a mutual support etc alliance. i think the map of the north rather makes our point for us that we are not cuddly.

+1 sticks and stones may break my bones my tribal hugging and nubs disgust me , paint the world red and get this done.

DeletedUser

Those of you trying to find fault with our tribe, diplomacy is not where you will find it. Having diplomacy with 2 tribes with 1 alliance and 1 NAP is not hugging by anyones definitions.

DeletedUser

You recruited them. :icon_eek:

Yup,we recruit everyone. who needs war right?? Should make things easy for Nooble then :icon_razz:

In the south we kill things. I know Faaark was high in ranks and all but that does not give an insta-invite down here.

I beg to differ

Nooble's Top 4 rimmed players (Non internal)
[spoil]#2 Tw3ntyFouR 68 conquers 1.58%
#3 Leodon 66 conquers 1.54%
#4 NeokT 62 conquers 1.44%
#5 FreewayJet 53 conquers 1.23%[/spoil]

Drama!'s top 4 players rimmed (non internal)
[spoil]#2 suigenlord 104 conquers 1.54%
#3 biberbey 92 conquers 1.36%
#5 Ysiek 66 conquers 0.98%
#7 davidemah 62 conquers 0.92%[/spoil]

And we don't kill things?

Don't see any of those players receiving invites. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You killed BA. Way to go guys. A tribe like 1/6 of your size. <3

DeletedUser

BA-I had 12 million points, when we had 35million at the time. Not exactly 1/6 not to mention a top 5 tribe. You killed a tribe that was leaderless, you guys knew Fark was going to quit and jumped in on attacking them. (clap)

DeletedUser

BA-I had 12 million points, when we had 35million at the time. Not exactly 1/6 not to mention a top 5 tribe. You killed a tribe that was leaderless, you guys knew Fark was going to quit and jumped in on attacking them. (clap)

Man you are so delusional. :lol: Its very funny to get your side of things.

DeletedUser

Still making them a third of your size, (clap) :icon_rolleyes: considering that COMING were the same size as Nooble, still had a nucleus of committed players to fight and apart from losing Faaark did not seem to have any kind of sizeable strife, I'd say that Nooble have got a tad bit more credibility to their achievement there.

DeletedUser

Still making them a third of your size, (clap) :icon_rolleyes: considering that COMING were the same size as Nooble, still had a nucleus of committed players to fight and apart from losing Faaark did not seem to have any kind of sizeable strife, I'd say that Nooble have got a tad bit more credibility to their achievement there.

A little hard to war somone our size when there is no one our size. :icon_rolleyes:
You nooble guys sure aren't very smart if you can't at least figure that out.

DeletedUser

A little hard to war somone our size when there is no one our size. :icon_rolleyes:
You nooble guys sure aren't very smart if you can't at least figure that out.

*cough* I'm not in Nooble

And I was not arguing over the availibility of tribes your size, in fact that is quite irrelevant, the argument here was over the feat of your acheivement in defeating BA-I, in which I am assuming because you conveniently changed the subject, we have established was really nothing special. :icon_cool: Thanks for clearing that up either way!

hot beef

Credit where it's due to you guys for being the last 3 or 4 straws on the camels back that toppled coming. Not everyone could do that.

However you need to recognise that there hasn't been a big opportunity yet for the tribe named Drama! to prove its worth against a team of similar size and prowess. A useful approximation would be if you think back to that day DSL did 3 ops at once at took 150 villages that day and multiply by how much we have grown since then. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*cough* I'm not in Nooble

And I was not arguing over the availibility of tribes your size, in fact that is quite irrelevant, the argument here was over the feat of your acheivement in defeating BA-I, in which I am assuming because you conveniently changed the subject, we have established was really nothing special. :icon_cool: Thanks for clearing that up either way!

Did we say beating BA-I was an acheivement?

I mean us boasting about beating a top 5 tribe, would be Nooble guys boasting about beating Motive. Who was 6 times Nooble size. (clap)

DeletedUser

Coming were a few million points fatter than Nooble at the start of the war and for a dead tribe they fought back quite a lot, or tried at least. :icon_rolleyes:

Speaking of Coming, how is the plan to stab them in the back coming along?

DeletedUser

Yes, you defended words that there was no achievement behind defeating BA-I with this:

By comparing your victory to Nooble's victory you are saying that you fought a more difficult war, which we have debunked to be untrue, and in turn that it was an achievement to beat BA-I, which it may be very slightly, but for a tribe of your size and BA-I's skill, is really nothing to boast about.

I mean us boasting about beating a top 5 tribe, would be Nooble guys boasting about beating Motive. Who was 6 times Nooble size. (clap)

However once again Nooble's war with Motive is irrelevant, almost as irrelevant as your sarcastic (claps), which for the record only serve to cheapen your post, but I'll entertain it.

While warring COMING at the same time quite naturally, I see most of the boasting coming from their victory over COMING, which IMO given the speed of COMING's disintegration I'd say deserves quite a bit of commendation.

Coming were a few million points fatter than Nooble at the start of the war and for a dead tribe they fought back quite a lot, or tried at least. :icon_rolleyes:

Speaking of Coming, how is the plan to stab them in the back coming along?

/like

DeletedUser

Yes you implied it was an achievement when you compared it to us fighting a similar sized tribe and apparently that they were top 5 was worth pointing out to. And that they were so much as 1/3 your size! Not 1/6 that I incorrectly stated. Again good job man!

We have not boosted about beating motive. (Not that it is relevant in either case) You however seem to think beating BA proves that you are not huggers and recruit-happy. Which is what I found delusional and entertaining. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser92671

as a reply to comments about difference in the size of tribes,

Drama! are the one tribe that reached the size it is, an acheivement no other tribe has reached yet, and yeah Drama are warring smaller tribes, but Drama will be the ones laughing when north fights south and Drama have no threat in their back yard like say nooble do,

tribe in the best situation will be the tribe that made sure it had proper control of its territories, and to achieve that at some point war on considerably smaller tribes is going to have to be an option.

id also like to add, BA-I members in K44, is that not a core K? hence they joined the world in the first sort of few days of the world, its not our fault they wernt good enough to have grown to our size in that time, :icon_rolleyes:

if BA-I had been there since the first days of the world (dont think it was im not sure) then that would have made DSL (Drama) a rim tribe behind BA-I that has nobled (and admitidly recruited) into the core and took them out...