Drama! Vs BA-I

DeletedUser

Face it, this world is over, Drama wins. The North has been taken and the south will be eaten one at a time while they fight each other. World over, time for everyone to restart.

DeletedUser

Jealousy looks good on you two :icon_wink:

Yes, I am soooo jealous over your coplayer. Perhaps if I can bribe her I can get her to switch accounts. :icon_twisted:

Red,

I have had many responsibilities outside of managing my account. These include (but are not limited to):

Insulting Canadians

Check, I do that also. But I even have a tougher time of it since I have at least 3 canadians in the tribe and I am constantly having to translate everything Sanchez says.

Insulting Australians

ok, I admit you do this more than I do and get a much better reaction.

Insulting New Jersey

You're from Jersey, right? :icon_razz:

Insulting Rednecks (the non-specific type)

This is not a chore for you. Remember I am married so I am used to being insulted.

Insulting whatever Allos? is

A chore I would also like to get in on.

oh yeah, that 2 man tribe you were a coduke of. :lol:

If you need help in any of these categories, feel free to contact me on skype.

You can never give Sanchez enough abuse, so feel free.

Oh, btw...I am also a mod so I suppose I better get this thread back on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: BA-I

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 917
Side 2: 117
Difference: 800

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 31
Difference: 177

DeletedUser

Check, I do that also. But I even have a tougher time of it since I have at least 3 canadians in the tribe and I am constantly having to translate everything Sanchez says.

That's a lie. we have 5 canadians. Used to have 6 but one quit and got a new owner. Ironically enough that player is also anti-canadian :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That's a lie. we have 5 canadians. Used to have 6 but one quit and got a new owner. Ironically enough that player is also anti-canadian :icon_razz:

He said "at least 3" silly :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Meh, I do not read very well :p. He is the leader. He should know how many people we have from each country. lol

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz3l

we have 5 canadians? :s :icon_neutral: whose this anti-canadian feller? :icon_cool:

darkaniken2

Is this war over? Because this thread seems to be nothing but senseless spam now.

DeletedUser

Is this war over? Because this thread seems to be nothing but senseless spam now.

Tribe - BA-I
Title of the war - Bad move.
Beginning of the war - on 05.02. at 05:35:38
Duration of war - 27 days 1:04:43 Show statistics

Still going....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BA-I
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 277
Difference: 253

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 40
Difference: 37

DeletedUser

Face it, this world is over, Drama wins. The North has been taken and the south will be eaten one at a time while they fight each other. World over, time for everyone to restart.

lol, exactly. Best of Luck everyone, I now will officially begin my retirement from TW... it's been a hell of a run since W1.