Drama! Vs BA-I

DeletedUser

his new second ranked account siggy. It's not there but he be boasting about it soon :p

DeletedUser66533

his new second ranked account siggy. It's not there but he be boasting about it soon :p

not really i was boasting about my soon to be ranked 1 account after you merge into me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No that is not who plays Allos? co guess again!!!

I didn't say Allos? account, I know who plays that, and firerat plays Lucaya, I said the Allos? #2, a joke about all of the internals both acc's have taken to be the size and rank that they are. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser66533

I didn't say Allos? account, I know who plays that, and firerat plays Lucaya, I said the Allos? #2, a joke about all of the internals both acc's have taken to be the size and rank that they are. :icon_rolleyes:

Yet both accounts probably have taken more enemy caps than you have :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yet both accounts probably have taken more enemy caps than you have :icon_confused:

How many caps have you taken?? Ohh that's right 0. I like how you make a sig now that you get to go on the great # 2 account :p

Although with Allos? ODA and ODD, he can not be considered a noob anymore. he earned his top ranked account

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Salwrathis
Side 2:
Tribes: BA-I

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6,865
Difference: 6,865

chart
[/spoil]

So when you say "Both" do you mean just the account your playing?? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many caps have you taken?? Ohh that's right 0. I like how you make a sig now that you get to go on the great # 2 account :p

Although with Allos? ODA and ODD, he can not be considered a noob anymore. he earned his top ranked account

It's not hard for someone who gets such an advantageous start can go on to keep rank 1, he has done nothing special.

DeletedUser

It's not hard for someone who gets such an advantageous start can go on to keep rank 1, he has done nothing special.

ODA
2 Allos? [Orphan] 7,63 Mio.

ODD
2 Allos? [Orphan] 4,30 Mio.

ODT
1 Allos? [Orphan] 11,92 Mio

Leaked op, getting outside support. Still he has earned his rank 1 account. it's like saying none of the top 5 accounts, have earned there spot. lol

DeletedUser

Wow Lucaya is soon to break Allos? record in "account merges".

DeletedUser

I have some respect for Allos? account. He has a few war caps now. And his oda and odd speak for themselves. Lucaya account, on the other hand, is garbage.

DeletedUser

I have some respect for Allos? account. He has a few war caps now. And his oda and odd speak for themselves. Lucaya account, on the other hand, is garbage.

Well Lucaya has a good amount of war caps. Just way too many internals. 80+ is not good, his war caps are nice. but ODA and ODD is garbage