Drama! Vs BA-I

DeletedUser

What I meant was that given such a large headstart in villages it is easy to take the top spot and top ODA spot - because you reach the next stage of the game so much faster than anyone else. That's not to say I don't have respect for his exploits since then, but he is able to do that because of his earlier advantages.

DeletedUser

What I meant was that given such a large headstart in villages it is easy to take the top spot and top ODA spot - because you reach the next stage of the game so much faster than anyone else. That's not to say I don't have respect for his exploits since then, but he is able to do that because of his earlier advantages.

Although this off topis Allos? (Astro) has earned alot of respect from this server recently and should be congratulated on his recent tasks/caps against COMING etc....:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ODA
2 Allos? [Orphan] 7,63 Mio.

ODD
2 Allos? [Orphan] 4,30 Mio.

ODT
1 Allos? [Orphan] 11,92 Mio

Leaked op, getting outside support. Still he has earned his rank 1 account. it's like saying none of the top 5 accounts, have earned there spot. lol

Can you stop lying about all this?

Leaked OP yes, but still i had wrong info, the only i knew is i ll get attacked in that time. Still much? I doubt as with the long range i would noticed either way.

Support of outside? Please? I did not had, not even 1 single spear. Yes i asked, but never got supported, that;s why i removed the shared forums as well, What to do them after all?
I had 2 sitters after the OP landed and i was safe, they can verify if they saw even 1 single spear in me.

So give me a break here, you see i dont bother even talk anymore , but at least put your facts straight.

You know what you remind me? That if i say to my wife, wife lets do a child, you ll come and say i need government fees as a person with too many kids.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can you stop lying about all this?

Leaked OP yes, but still i had wrong info, the only i knew is i ll get attacked in that time. Still much? I doubt as with the long range i would noticed either way.

Support of outside? Please? I did not had, not even 1 single spear. Yes i asked, but never got supported, that;s why i removed the shared forums as well, What to do them after all?
I had 2 sitters after the OP landed and i was safe, they can verify if they saw even 1 single spear in me.

So give me a break here, you see i dont bother even talk anymore , but at least put your facts straight.

You know what you remind me? That if i say to my wife, wife lets do a child, you ll come and say i need government fees as a person with too many kids.:icon_rolleyes:

Im sorry you smoking crack or something? i am defending you, you dumb kid. lol

I should of put a question mark, cause my info is not wrong or right since i am neither tribe that is against you. I read the forums and everyone was saying the op was leaked and you got outside support. I do not know the truth. And the way you got so defensive maybe i should not believe you right now :lol:

This is for sure the last time i stick up for someone outside my tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you are saying, that yes he is kinda worth the rank but he got helped, he got info he got everything, is not actually defending me or even close to it.

Its kinda too embarrassing for me that i lost 2 days sleep to have everything in order to defend as i was ALONE, not even alexander2005 was online to help me, to listen all this crap again.

I dont say they come original of you, and if you want to use them then please investigate them before.

I hear all the time that ForK is noob, but without proves i will never use it.

DeletedUser

When you are saying, that yes he is kinda worth the rank but he got helped, he got info he got everything, is not actually defending me or even close to it.

Did i say you got info or a leaked op. It's the context you read the post. I should of added a question mark like i said. I never isignuiated you got all this stuff

DeletedUser

Then my apologies, cause as i understood it, it was like you said i am where i am cause i got supported and got leaked info and only.

DeletedUser

#1 and #2 player currently in this world simply just don't deserve their spot. Are they crap? Not at all. Are they real good? Not at all either. Does it matter, one of them is my tribe-mate? I give a rat's ass.

Bottom line is there is a balance of how your villages should come. Specially when there are wars going, there is absolutely no reason to merge accounts.

Drama! has become kinda shit place nowadays. :)

Michael Corleone.

#1 and #2 player currently in this world simply just don't deserve their spot. Are they crap? Not at all. Are they real good? Not at all either. Does it matter, one of them is my tribe-mate? I give a rat's ass.

Bottom line is there is a balance of how your villages should come. Specially when there are wars going, there is absolutely no reason to merge accounts.

Awww someone mad? :)

DeletedUser66533

How many caps have you taken?? Ohh that's right 0. I like how you make a sig now that you get to go on the great # 2 account :p

Although with Allos? ODA and ODD, he can not be considered a noob anymore. he earned his top ranked account

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Salwrathis
Side 2:
Tribes: BA-I

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6,865
Difference: 6,865

chart
[/spoil]

So when you say "Both" do you mean just the account your playing?? lol

I was talking about the accounts... I just got Salwrathis in dismal condition around 2-3 weeks ago at 140k. I'm well about 52 hours from the front... I actually re-located but realized my co wasn't going to come back and my premium had finished(cant play without premium) ... When i said both i meant the Lucaya and the Allos? account... So meeh. :ram:

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight.

I am rank 1 in villages.(No matter how i got them, i have them)
I am rank 1 in OD.(No matter how i got it, i am been attacked the most and i attack the most of all rest players in world).
I am tribe less like 2 weeks now? 3? And fighting in all sides, in all my clusters against mainly the x No2 tribe that was 15 times my size, plus the No5 tribe(occasionally) some random low profile players, and i have lost almost none village.
Same time with the above I attacked the x No2 tribe, i forced them to go down from 52% K dominance in K56 to 42% today, with actually only one and half wave of attacks. Took them 86 villages so far, lost ONLY 2 that were recaps and ofc they end up in my hands.

And even of all the above you claim i dont deserve my rank?

Sure to the rest of my haters(not saying you are) ofc and i dont.
To the rest of my friends they know i deserve it any time, any world i played.
To the rest that are neutral they have the brains, they can see the facts and they can decide.

Whatever the outcome is, I am still here, growing, attacking, get attacked, and i have the most fun i ever had so far in a world.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And really your all way off topic .. and really who cares if you "deserve" anything, go achieve something outside the game.. in here playing is supposed to be fun!

DeletedUser

I just reply to what other people saying about me.
So I am not the one who have made this topic off its way.

As about RL come visit me in Athens and you ll see what i have achieved there as well.

DeletedUser

And really your all way off topic .. and really who cares if you "deserve" anything, go achieve something outside the game.. in here playing is supposed to be fun!
LMAO, just stop. "Go achieve something outside the game" how do you know he has not?
What does outside the game have to do with these forums?
Posts here are for THE GAME, for what you have achieved IN THE GAME.
For most players, achievement IN GAME is FUN.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight.

I am rank 1 in villages.(No matter how i got them, i have them)
I am rank 1 in OD.(No matter how i got it, i am been attacked the most and i attack the most of all rest players in world).
I am tribe less like 2 weeks now? 3? And fighting in all sides, in all my clusters against mainly the x No2 tribe that was 15 times my size, plus the No5 tribe(occasionally) some random low profile players, and i have lost almost none village.
Same time with the above I attacked the x No2 tribe, i forced them to go down from 52% K dominance in K56 to 42% today, with actually only one and half wave of attacks. Took them 86 villages so far, lost ONLY 2 that were recaps and ofc they end up in my hands.

And even of all the above you claim i dont deserve my rank?

Sure to the rest of my haters(not saying you are) ofc and i dont.
To the rest of my friends they know i deserve it any time, any world i played.
To the rest that are neutral they have the brains, they can see the facts and they can decide.

Whatever the outcome is, I am still here, growing, attacking, get attacked, and i have the most fun i ever had so far in a world.:icon_wink:

Yeap, you can get this as straight as you want to be.

I still think you do not deserve your #1 spot. Your village ratio of how you got them is still in total imbalance. Carry on the positive attitude you have started lately, and may be in another month or so I am willing to change my mind. As for OD, while you have loads of free villages at your disposal gaining them is easier in a much latter stage.

You are finally getting in the right track, so keep going that direction, in another month you might deserve your #1 rank. :)

I am not your haters :) Actually, I think you did pretty well use of the villages you gain finally. The best thing is now you have started to have the most fun as well, which wasn't there early from a 3rd eye view. :)

DeletedUser

what is creepy in a good warm hug?
Unless you are jealous on it?

So if you are come i ll hug you too (hug)