Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

Meh dont worry about it AB, im still a nub to most people. and i would say i am a good player. Maybe that's just my ego

DeletedUser

So we are at war with Static:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: 19/04/2011 14:00:00 to 20/04/2011 13:52:07

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 2
Difference: 24

While Static is at war with themselves:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/04/2011 14:00:00 to 20/04/2011 13:52:07

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 31
Difference: 0

AusKilla

Fun thing is, drama is claiming all over the place they have skill like Static says you don't have them. Greenmonsta only said you don't have skills. I will be honest before the TOS was I expected Drama not to perform as good as they did. I actually expected a lazy tribe that had an easy time for way too long. Well I was wrong with that assumption. So it seems Drama has size and skill let's see if we can stop it.

Good luck

At the end of the day, both tribes have some kind of skill or we wouldn't still be standing... We shouldn't slander each other as we are the last 2 remaining tribes on this world. Once one falls, the other will go on to win the world provided activity issues don't arise...

I didn't say Drama don't have skill, I just said they don't have anywhere close to the amount of skill Static has. while static is a tribe of at least 50% players you just wouldn't mess with, Drama has maybe 2 players like that.

In all honesty... UNTIL we see more than (50 villages nobled on the same second/200 in the same minute) by the one tribe NEITHER have skill... Until we see some real effective defensive stacks, NEITHER have skill.. What i'm getting at is, no tribe has REALLY done anything to prove to W53 which one is better.. =)

there are 2 players in static
2 brothers actually (not living together)

those 2 guys were the most potent pair of attackers i saw on w32. They will be more dangerous than anyone else in the tribe. No offense to any other static members, but its like comparing how dangerous HIV and meningitis are. Both just as deadly, but for HIV, its just a matter of time. with meningitis, there is a cure.

Just time until Drama realise it

This post makes me laugh...

I once rimmed a guy on speed world using only my toes... :icon_eek: (true story) Does this mean im a fully sick attacker who's gonna win every battle i go into? HELL NO.. Different circumstances on this world, and the player's they are gonna be attacking are probably better by tenfold... The general skill level of the tribalwars player has increased dramatically since W32. Your an idiot to think the way you do...

- Alex

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I didn't say Drama don't have skill, I just said they don't have anywhere close to the amount of skill Static has. while static is a tribe of at least 50% players you just wouldn't mess with, Drama has maybe 2 players like that.

Please ask them not to hurt us.

DeletedUser

But but my dad is tougher than your daddy... :icon_redface:

Maybe we can learn something from that enormously skilled tribe :icon_idea:

P.S. Usually i would say good luck to both tribes, but in this case i will wish luck only to Drama!, cause we are nubs and that other tribe has insane amount of mad-skilzzzz, so i assume they don't need any luck with that skill :icon_razz:

DeletedUser20939

But but my dad is tougher than your daddy... :icon_redface:

Maybe we can learn something from that enormously skilled tribe :icon_idea:

P.S. Usually i would say good luck to both tribes, but in this case i will wish luck only to Drama!, cause we are nubs and that other tribe has insane amount of mad-skilzzzz, so i assume they don't need any luck with that skill :icon_razz:

it's pathetic, we never claimed to be over-skilled. Only one doing that is an ex-leader who suddenly thinks drama has only 2 quality players, while before the TOS - Drama war he thought Drama was the better option (not saying he was wrong on that one :icon_rolleyes:) but that would mean TOS would have 1 or 0 players that have quality and we all know despite they lost fast they had the quality, both Drama and Static would have wanted.

Shame you don't wish us good luck cause I think we'll need it.

Also a shame this is all about some pointless discussion who haz the skilllllz. I have to agree with Auskilla, that both tribes didn't perform anything that they will be remembered for.

DeletedUser

The women I know from the Jersey Shore will leave you with an incurable itch.

DeletedUser

The women I know from the Jersey Shore will leave you with an incurable itch.

haha nothing a good nights sleep wont fix. failing that i will get the worlds greatest leader (greeny) to lead it into a battle with some super skilled buttscratcher

DeletedUser

it's pathetic, we never claimed to be over-skilled. Only one doing that is an ex-leader who suddenly thinks drama has only 2 quality players, while before the TOS - Drama war he thought Drama was the better option (not saying he was wrong on that one :icon_rolleyes:) but that would mean TOS would have 1 or 0 players that have quality and we all know despite they lost fast they had the quality, both Drama and Static would have wanted.

Shame you don't wish us good luck cause I think we'll need it.

Also a shame this is all about some pointless discussion who haz the skilllllz. I have to agree with Auskilla, that both tribes didn't perform anything that they will be remembered for.

My post was more sarcastic one relating to greeny's ''sarcasm'' (i will use that word due to lack of a better one to describe what he said), after reading your post i wish good luck to both sides :icon_wink:

Let's make this war into one that everyone involved will remember it whenever W53 is mentioned in future :)

DeletedUser

My post was more sarcastic one relating to greeny's ''sarcasm'' (i will use that word due to lack of a better one to describe what he said), after reading your post i wish good luck to both sides :icon_wink:

Let's make this war into one that everyone involved will remember it whenever W53 is mentioned in future :)

Whenever someone mentions W53 in the future they should think of a vacuum because it sucks.

AusKilla

Ugghhh you do mean TW for the last couple years right?? not Just W53 :icon_wink: