Dream Team (From this world only!)

DeletedUser

I finally came up with my dream team. I am sorry to disapoint those guys who wanted me, but I decided to put my faith into old mates.

All those who will be in my dreamteam is someone who has done something no one ever can replace. Something I never will forget. I would like to add a lot of guys, but it would be pretty pointless, cause that list is way to long for our 80 limit in this world :)

List of players
Madman993 - He is the guy who got me into the game about 3 years ago :)
Lone Wolf19 - A sweet guy I meet in w3. We played together a lot, and still talk a little :) We made really much fun together.
h0llygh0st - This is a long story, but to make a long story short, he is the one who made me become a "good" player, which was loved instead of hated. We both learned a lot on w17.
Unknown - He got me into the forums again, even though I thought I had quitted them forever.

And then 2 big thanks to both all who has supported me through the times. I had a lot of enemies in almost every world since w1-16. Without my close friends, I don't know where I would have been today.

And second thx to all those who has hated me in the past, but I am on good terms with today. Yeah some even good friends today :) U made my first worlds very interesting and funny. And I am sure I made things funny for u too :)

Wicker

DeletedUser67911

I know who you are :icon_rolleyes:

If you say so. I'm fairly sure more than one poster on these forums posts in complete sentences and proper English. I'm also fairly sure that the account of mine in Grant's 7x7 is not one you've seen before as I created it yesterday.

Nudist

If you say so. I'm fairly sure more than one poster on these forums posts in complete sentences and proper English. I'm also fairly sure that the account of mine in Grant's 7x7 is not one you've seen before as I created it yesterday.

I have no idea which account you're using in w36. I haven't taken the time to find you on my map. I know what your previous name is. Stop assuming things.

DeletedUser

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Nudist-Dude you are awesome, had a fun chat on skype cannot wait to play with you sometime.

2. Bruno-(Intersum) You are like an awesome guy and an awesome sig maker, and your tut helps! I cannot wait to play with you for an extended time!

3.Braeden(Krieuk)-My co, you is a noob! Really cannot wait to play more together and for you to get skype back!!

4.Simz1987-We talked some back in w33 and I should have joined Active when you offered back then for 34 :p oh well.

5.Nuaz!-Dude you are like an awesome player, and very knowledgeable about the game, even though the account was gifted you were doing great on the original one you had. Good luck keeping #1.

DeletedUser

1) ac04 - Adam, I just found out you were playing this world :eek:. I have a great deal of respect for you mate, and your always a fun person to talk to.

2) Willovain - To be honest, I enjoy most of your PnP's. You also seem like a very good player and leader. I wish you and Evil the best of luck.

3) Snectrac - (Sorry if I miss-spelled your name wrong) I do enjoy reading your post, your last one was very good. Also for a "nub" you are very intelligent and understanding of this game.

4) Einstein. - :[. You doubt your self to much, your a good player, great sig maker, great to talk to. Hopefully I do get my skype back soon :eek:.

5) Nuke911 - I have a great deal of respect for you aswell, I love reading your post. Your deffinatly someone I want to play with. (Hopefully that doesn't come out wrong :3)

DeletedUser

5) Nuke911 - I have a great deal of respect for you aswell, I love reading your post. Your deffinatly someone I want to play with. (Hopefully that doesn't come out wrong :3)

Now I have to make mine:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Nauz (if you can't beat 'em, pray to the heavens they're on your side)
Shlomzi (Stfu willo :icon_wink:)
zExodus (I had immense respect for Meow! and you're generally pretty awesome)
carlito50 (He's such a n00b)
wickerman (He never came through to help me with that fascist tribe on w23, but hell, I <3 his posts)

I won't come up on any lists. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Nauz (if you can't beat 'em, pray to the heavens they're on your side)
Shlomzi (Stfu willo :icon_wink:)
zExodus (I had immense respect for Meow! and you're generally pretty awesome)
carlito50 (He's such a n00b)
wickerman (He never came through to help me with that fascist tribe on w23, but hell, I <3 his posts)

I won't come up on any lists. :icon_sad:

Cross out shl,wickerman and me and its perfect,lol

Im the n00b?

Sais the one that did no know how to set up for sending a good train until dear carlito taught him.:icon_cool:

<3

DeletedUser

My list.

Leader - paybacktimeisnow - Fun guy,good leader.

Pnp - Grant,since he's soo 1337,he can turn a whole world against a tribe/player.

Osi - Cool player,cool leader.

Star player - Simz1987 or whatever date it is,lol <3

Mascot - Bipolar Bear

DeletedUser

Meh list:

• Shlomzi
  • Krieuk
  • Einstein.
  • Spann94
  • G Razor
  • KungFuJV
  • Prince Sean
  • Dk333
  • Vietnam84/Hoang Nghiem
  • Bwcw40
  • Han-Fei Tzu
  • Zeddy Le Mange
Woah, quite a list :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Meh list:

• Shlomzi
  • Krieuk
  • Einstein.
  • Spann94
  • G Razor
  • KungFuJV
  • Prince Sean
  • Dk333
  • Vietnam84/Hoang Nghiem
  • Bwcw40
  • Han-Fei Tzu
  • Zeddy Le Mange
Woah, quite a list :icon_redface:

You still play here?
(<3)

DeletedUser

My list full of love:

nudist - i <3 him
adwo - can do nice PnP
ender wigger - he has a level head
shlom/willo - as they can cause forum drama
rabbitears - he is sexeh :3

DeletedUser

The ignorance. Theres a goldmine of quality players in LEON, Et Tu and What? yet they are hardly meantioned. ;/

Nauzhror

The ignorance. Theres a goldmine of quality players in LEON, Et Tu and What? yet they are hardly meantioned. ;/

Hmm, a few were. I was, Ender was, adwo was. Though yeah, no mention of killion, dctrout, or the What? members.

So here to fix others errors:

Muldie (the original Hellmuth)
noillik18 (killion81 and dctrout co-playing, not a combo to be taken lightly)
Ender Wiggin
Wizzydizzy
Bwah

Last edited: