Dream. Vs. Illustration

DeletedUser

It does look like Dream. will be fully gone shortly *sigh*

I loved the way they carried out their Ops. It made this world pretty exciting. But, as the expression goes, sh*t happens.

Congratulations to Ill for withstanding the initial strike, staying focused as a tribe and prevailing in this War. And, best of luck to all the Dream. players who found new tribes.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
td didnt quit.

He never quit! Just saying

He didn't quit silly, just got banned again
He then passed leadership to king, soo yahhh

To the best of my knowledge, he played his account as duke. He could no longer play his account, so took over the top account in the tribe & continued to be the duke. He caused that one to stop being playable and so stopped playing on W57 altogether - unless i'm misinformed?

Anyway, different leadership and new tag = different tribe. Otherwise Happy is still E T, which I doubt they think they are.

DeletedUser

If you cant beat em, join em. Seems to be the way this world works.

I think the problem with this world is less about merging and more about poor leadership. With the exception of a few most tribes that have fallen in this world have fallen because of poor leadership which is why you do not see wars last till the end. Players get bored or annoyed with their leadership and just leave.

DeletedUser100354

And Dream. lose i guess... :(

End stats:

Last Month:
Side 1:
Tribes: Dream.
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, IllR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 71
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 391,726
Side 2: 621,503
Difference: 229,777

chart

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ummmm they didnt disband.....

and it seems like your the only one who cares seeing how the last post before you was 2 days ago lol

DeletedUser

Dream never dies.
They ruled the area like true warriors till the original Dream. Team leaders were active and would always be remembered for their nice coordinated Ops.
Wish Carocky finds time to come back again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To the best of my knowledge, he played his account as duke. He could no longer play his account, so took over the top account in the tribe & continued to be the duke. He caused that one to stop being playable and so stopped playing on W57 altogether - unless i'm misinformed?

Anyway, different leadership and new tag = different tribe. Otherwise Happy is still E T, which I doubt they think they are.

Depends what you mean could no longer play his account.

If you mean ban, and then another ban on iiooiis account then yes, he was unable to play them.

DeletedUser

carocky's doctor isnt allowing her to go on to tw because of stress and her baby so dreams over. best of luck to her though baby>game

DeletedUser67103

never the less king was and is a talented player...i played alongside him for several worlds and he ceases to amaze me...on another note king will do well here too!