DRIFT vs TOP

DeletedUser107552

Well, W65 is at the stage were everybody is looking to make them selfs a potencial Winner.

Were is anouther war. This time between DRIFT ( W60 pre-made ) and TOP ( K55 nr1 ).

I know you all are looking forward for the declation of War so here it is!

Declaration:

[ally]TOP[/ally] as been a threat to us and our allies.

We ounce had a NAP with them. Then their leaders left and the diplomacy went back to neutral.
After tehy established the new counsil they came to me asking the fallowing

[spoil]
The New KING Oct 01,2012 15:30
I am the duke of top.

We are looking for an ally.

I would like to start out as NAP then see how we work out from there. You guys seems like a good tribe and is why you are getting this mail. So let me know what you interested and we can start from there.[/qoute][/spoil]

I replied the that a NAP was a good start and we accepted said NAP.

Then this came along:

[spoil]MA90 Oct 03,2012 15:07
Well... not a great start to a your proposal.

[report_display][report_display] http://en65.tribalwars.net/public_report/8023ef60bdfd04e967f344656883b36a [/report_display][/report_display][/spoil]

Their reply?
[spoil]The New KING Oct 03,2012 15:16
Well I guess this changes things? Right now only my council knows that we are talking dip. But I need to talk with my tribe mates more to see where they plan to grow.[/spoil]

I waited for the reply until this happend:
[spoil]MA90 Oct 03,2012 19:47
http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9588795

more good news... Decide your selfs.

We are in diplomatical discussions, there should not be attacks between us.

This ennoblement is only being tolerated because young newton might have been friends with sparta and could have gave up.[/spoil]

They never replyied.

While talking to my freind at [ally]disbnd[/ally], [player]Gunner0707[/player], I mentioned TOP attacked us.
Gunner is a very good person and offered to talk to TOPs diplomat in our behalf. The result? this:

[spoil]Gunner0707 Oct 03,2012 21:11
Well, I spoke to their diplomat. He says, he is not going to make an NAP with your tribe, it was never official, you were in talks about an NAP but it was never agreed. However, they will not be warring with your tribe either, just his players aren't on any leashes.[/spoil]

News report on the topic from 06/10/2012
[spoil][player]Roon12[/player] made diplomatical approach with intents of allience. He did not know of all the past diplomatical events.

[player]Roon12[/player] was kicked out of the tribes counsil for abuse of power and false manipulation of diplomacy.

The true leaders and counsil members are:
[player]The New King[/player] - Duke
[player]Wildragon343[/player] - Baron
[player]bodking[/player] - Baron
[/spoil]

After this was established a NAP was agreed between the tribes.
[spoil]Wildragon343 Oct 06,2012 19:29
I need to be completely honest with you, Roon12 did not plan at all to stick by this alliance. He was only using your tribe to clear a village for him and his friend. I am very sorry for that.

I want you to know that from now on TOP is going to be trustworthy and honest in our Diplomacy.

This issue was the last straw for us as leadership he was doing some shady stuff already and when we caught on to the talks between he and you we decided it was too much.

In the interest of future negotiations The New King is Duke of this tribe, bodking and I are Barons. If any one else mails you saying they are in leadership be sure you clear it with one of us before agreeing to anything.

MA90 Oct 06,2012 19:31
Thank you for the honesty.

On what terms do our tribes stand?

Wildragon343 Oct 06,2012 19:40
right now it is an NAP if anyone breaks it let me know ASAP.[/spoil]
Little after, the NAP was broken
[spoil]MA90 Oct 09,2012 19:27
I'm sorry to inform that our diplomacy towards TOP changed.

we no longer have a NAP or any outher kind of diplomacy.

Your players kept attacking.[/spoil]

Pacman did false diplomacies, look were they are. TOP did the same.Look at Pacman and you shall look into your future!

​Enjoy!

DeletedUser108001

Pacman did false diplomacies, look were they are. TOP did the same.Look at Pacman and you shall look into your future!

​Enjoy!

Pacman merged and ended up as the number one tribe after the merge...:lol:

Annoyingdevil

The opening line suggests we're at end game. Woo! Well done everyone!

Best of luck to both sides, I'll be rooting for the underdog myself.

DeletedUser

I know many players in Drift and I'm sure they are a tight knit, fun group in this world. I'll be cheering one sided on this one. Good luck mates.

DeletedUser

Good Luck Dr1ft

Top cannot be taken for their word. We also had relations -NAP- until they tried to organize a gang bang on some friends of ours, Then sneak attacked & nobled one of our members while still napped with us.
Hense the reason we are fighting them and their "coalition" psshhhht

Haze -S-

DeletedUser107766

Good Luck Dr1ft

Top cannot be taken for their word. We also had relations -NAP- until they tried to organize a gang bang on some friends of ours, Then sneak attacked & nobled one of our members while still napped with us.
Hense the reason we are fighting them and their "coalition" psshhhht

Haze -S-
You guys from -s- are a joke.I pm'ed your duke and he didn't even open his mail yet.You go attacking and operating ops on all tribes and now you have 4 tribes warring with you.Funny thing is that all these 4 tribes declared at different times and never knew any of the other tribe were warring you.Then they decided to join in one big war and rim you out of k55. Good luck with coping with 4 different fronts.I will admit though the guy roon12 (top) was behind all of that he was a noob who was given baron rights and tried to spy on many tribes around very stupid of him but anyways other then that top are bunch of great guys.

PS.Top all the way!!!

DeletedUser

Good luck to Drift. May the underdog prevail against the foul beasts that call themselves "TOP".

DeletedUser

You guys from -s- are a joke.I pm'ed your duke and he didn't even open his mail yet.You go attacking and operating ops on all tribes and now you have 4 tribes warring with you.Funny thing is that all these 4 tribes declared at different times and never knew any of the other tribe were warring you.Then they decided to join in one big war and rim you out of k55. Good luck with coping with 4 different fronts.I will admit though the guy roon12 (top) was behind all of that he was a noob who was given baron rights and tried to spy on many tribes around very stupid of him but anyways other then that top are bunch of great guys.

PS.Top all the way!!!
So you all knew he was a noob and still decided to give him baron rights? Good on you, everyone deserves a turn.

DeletedUser

PS.Top all the way!!!
Well excuuuuuuse us for not wanting 2 join your hug fest/gang bang....... Roon was representing your tribe. Saying now that he is "exiled" is not a valid excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93681

I am no crazy about the declaration. Nice effort though.

GL to DRIFT :)

DeletedUser107766

Well excuuuuuuse us for not wanting 2 join your hug fest/gang bang....... Roon was representing your tribe. Saying now that he is "exiled" is not a valid excuse.

Roon's got nothing to do with the war with -s- but he did do some shady stuff which i won't be saying.Anyways you say gang banged as if you didn't cause it on yourselves. Wasn't it you guys who started op'ing every tribe in the area don't complain about a gang bang when all these tribe's return the favor funny thing is that even more tribes would like to join the war against you.Not smart thing trying to take on all the K by yourself now you have to live up to the high expectations you have set yourselves and that's to deal with all of us.

DeletedUser

even more tribes would like to join the war against you.Not smart thing trying to take on all the K by yourself now you have to live up to the high expectations you have set yourselves and that's to deal with all of us.
Can you name any of these tribes, because it's pretty obvious that you're bluffing.

DeletedUser

I meant the gang bang you were trying to pull us into against Slurp! and Drift. Just as you contacted most if not all of the northern tribes to go after them. So am i to understand you had a NAP with drift while you were trying to recruit others to help you take them and slurp??

We denied you your gang bang, You took a village while still nap'd and explained it as "oh well, we were going to cancel relations anyway" tsk... no honor what so ever Then you all declared... Im glad you did ;) I would rather keep my honor thank you.

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 17:46
Hello buddy :) its roon it seems we may have a war coming up with 2 tribes which are threats to us in this k we were wondering if you and your members would follow us into war and take them out im mailing you as i no i can trust ou so will ou guys side with us?.

roon12

PurpleHaze13 Oct 09,2012 18:05
Which two tribes are in question roon?

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 18:05
FIRSTLY WHICH TRIBES DO U HAVE AS ENEMYS? sorry caps on

PurpleHaze13 Oct 09,2012 18:07
Only DoM at this point. Nothing official though.
The started attacks first, so we marked them red to see locations.

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 18:10
well i no i can trust u from previous worlds can i trust you on this wrolds?

PurpleHaze13 Oct 09,2012 18:16
I have no hidden agenda roon. I shoot straight from the hip. If i dont like/agree with something. I would be outright with it...

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 18:20
ok then ur views on slurp?

PurpleHaze13 Oct 09,2012 18:33
We knew of the coming slurp war. We are unaware of who fights with them.

What i know of Slurp

Pre-made from #1 ranked tribe in w60 "Calm." Got some real head stompers in their tribe. sweetmisery and greyfunkey just to name a couple.
Do we have relations with them here, Not at this point here

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 18:36
would you follow us towar?

PurpleHaze13 Oct 09,2012 18:46
That would be a question for our council my friend.
We have wanted to improve relations for sure.
But to be honest, We did not receive a warm welcome in the forums with our LMFAO intel.
I will put it to council. But we would want all the info.
-Reasons for the war etc
-And who the #2 is in this.
Please understand that when we make a decision... we would fight to the last spear for a victory. So its a big deal & bigger commitment.

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 18:49
e have been told that [ally]DRIFT[/ally] may be going to declare also the only reason i didnt say yes was becouse we are fighting drift recless warriors and slurp atm and also the tribe you guys are planning to qar is our allies if you join the ar they will be there to so instead of u guys warring you will befighting side by side/.

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 19:05
well :)?

PurpleHaze13 Oct 09,2012 19:07
o.k. I will post.

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 19:08
ok buddy :) hope you take my side i fear we need you ?

STAY CALM Oct 09,2012 20:39
bro we had no idea about this noble problem

PurpleHaze13 Oct 10,2012 01:36
Had a busy day, Just got back on.
Which noble problem?

STAY CALM Oct 10,2012 08:50
nahh its sorted now i think ahah im currently nobleing my 30rd vill loyaltys at 47 :)

PurpleHaze13 Oct 10,2012 17:15
O.K. sounds good

STAY CALM Oct 10,2012 17:44
hey wioll youfollow us into war then>>

PurpleHaze13 Oct 10,2012 18:07
Council decided to finish up all current O.P.'s that we have on the go. And then re visit this request.

STAY CALM Oct 10,2012 18:08
pk thanks