DRIFT vs TOP

DeletedUser107766

How many times do you want me to say that this kid was a very shady character an the war with your tribe has got nothing to o with him.You guys started attacking random tribes and now you are complaining you will have to live through it and please don't post another thing roon says i was in the same tribe as him and never liked him.He would boast that he had spies in multiple tribes.

DeletedUser

Why do you need multiple allies to take down a tribe that is obviously weaker than you in the first place?

And I'm not saying you have to, just give some evidence that supports anything of what you're saying. All I'm seeing from you is accusations and claims with nothing to back them up.

DeletedUser

How many times do you want me to say that this kid was a very shady character an the war with your tribe has got nothing to o with him.You guys started attacking random tribes and now you are complaining you will have to live through it and please don't post another thing roon says i was in the same tribe as him and never liked him.He would boast that he had spies in multiple tribes.

lol, who's complaining?
Just stating what we know of your tribes honor. And yes im going to continue to mention him, he was your rep for your tribe. He was the one who contacted "us" he wanted an alliance and "we" refused and gave a NAP to test relations. You say he didnt rep your tribe properly and you didnt like him? What did you do to correct his wrong doings if you didnt agree with them :lol:?

Yes we attacked other tribes (isnt what this game is about?) or right.... you are more into the huggles up in north k55 instead.
We will fight you and all your allies....and enjoy doing so
FULL METAL JACKET
Tribe Of Professionals
Disband
BULLET PROOF JACKET

DeletedUser

This is all so confusing, but Im rooting for whoever is getting gang banged. I love watching quality beat quantity.

All seeing I

What does nr1 mean? If it means what I think then either your lieing about w55 or they failed horribly. As I am in the tribe that will win the world. Look me up belltasty. W55

DeletedUser

tumblr_ldvmdePgR41qbf4gv.gif

Goodluck DRIFT. ;)

DeletedUser

Tbh if i was in that tribe i would look for another tribe.Imo.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TOP
Side 2:
Tribes: Drift
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 87
Side 2: 19
Difference: 68
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 255,173
Side 2: 15,772
Difference: 239,401
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 27,699
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,699
chart

Seems like Drift is losing...

DeletedUser107552

What does nr1 mean? If it means what I think then either your lieing about w55 or they failed horribly. As I am in the tribe that will win the world. Look me up belltasty. W55
I meat the TOP1 tribe in K55 of W65.... was that what you got?

DeletedUser77513

here are the stats sense the war was declared

Side 1:
Tribes: TOP
Side 2:
Tribes: Drift

Timeframe: 14/10/2012 16:14:56 to 15/10/2012 23:43:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart