DRINK! vs B-1338

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As this war seems to have been going on for a few days now with no official declaration I have decided to make a post for W28 to discuss....

All I have to say on the matter is:

xInappropriate Picturex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My thoughts on possible strategies:

-B-1338 in K46 will be slaughtered putting up what little resistance they can. Drink! and Beer! may face some losses, but they will be minor. This is probably where the red dots will dissapear first.
-Drink! will know better than to go full out against B-1338 in K45 at first. B-1338 in K45 is the only stronghold in which Drink! does not surround them. However, by the time the drunks reach K45, the barbies most likely would have accepted their defeat. But, in this case I have seen reverse psycology used where (in example) Drink! and Beer! attack the Barbies in K45 after predicting they have sent their support to K35. Its risky...
-K35 is where the best of the fighting will happen. It all depends on the barbie's communication, but I can see them making their move first against the SE section where a tight, small pack of drunks reside. By that time, wth this declaration moving so slow, Up in the very North where the barbies are spread, but not too much, they will put up a good fight against the Northern Drunks. However, in the end, the Drunks with the ability for close support and easy coordination will mow over the barbies leaving them with frazzled hair on the rim. The large SW section of Drunks may aid the SE and NW in defense while attacking the pack of barbies in K35
-Those small outcasts in far continents will be completley ignored. (ctid chris in k36, rubix nemo in k24, khazidleof, lord voldemort, etc.)

Of course, only if war is declared, and if they do they probably won't do this. My predictions= Drink! and Beer! win. It won't be easy as B-1338 seem to be a good tribe, but it will be done in the end. :icon_wink: Unfortuanatley the barbies are at a big geographical disadvantage, obviously. For the whole "family tribes can't coordinate" thing, I haven't used the shared forums yet so I won't comment. As Window Watcher said, those of us outside the three tribes don't really know whats going on.

DeletedUser

Do you really think we'll let anyone noble whichever village they want in K36?
Think again

DeletedUser

Do you really think we'll let anyone noble whichever village they want in K36?
Think again
Where did I say that? I said B-1338'd put up a rough fight, but in the end you'd lose.

DeletedUser

Do you even know in which tribe I am?
As you haven't even mentioned us in that previous post of yours when talking about K36

DeletedUser

Then why are you complaining about someone else's war? Are you planning on taking a side?

DeletedUser

I was just commenting your statement of them carrying their war onto K36.
Yes, anything happening in K36 is our business, even if they start fighting their own war there.

DeletedUser

I wonder what possition red and SITH will take on this...

That will be interesting, it would also give SITH an opportunity to prove that they deserve that top spot... Although piggy backing someone elses war isnt always the best way of doing that!

Who knows what discussions are currently ongoing between the various leaders?!

Rizzler

Drink!:
233 villages

BEER!:
150 villages

vs

B-1338
241 villages.

Side 1:
Tribes: B-1338
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DRINK! BEER!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 173
Side 2: 271
Difference: 98

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 9
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 601,726
Side 2: 673,239
Difference: 71,513

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,163
Side 2: 41,122
Difference: 58,041

image.php

DeletedUser

what take can red possibly have on this? and how does it even matter?

because, red will want to expand, but SITH have the penned in to the east and north so they must go south and west. If you have looked at a map lately you will see the B-1338 have a cluster of villages in the west to red's K, therefore a sensible move for red would be to jump on the weakened tribe and try to expand that way and escape SITH's pincer movement. SITH on the other hand, might want to get rid of DRINK! (sorry if I am missing some diplomacy here) and therefore join B-1338 and attack DRINK. If these too tribe do join teh war then it will be DRINK, BEER and red vs B-1338 and SITH. A nice lineup... both in position and members it it would be exciting. This all hypothetical, no need to attack my post.

look here to see what I am talking about

DeletedUser

Your predictions are wrong.
Its a prediction, how can it be wrong, you fool?

DRINK, BEER and red vs B-1338 and SITH. A nice lineup
Agreed, a nice lineup. But I could see red going two different ways. They could try to ally with Drink! and hold friendly diplomacy with them, or they could attack Drink! seizing the oppurtunity to kill them off as they know Drink! will make a move on them sooner or later. I am very intrested to see what Red or Sith will do.

Rizzler

Of course predictions can be wrong.
I predict it will rain tommorow.
It dosent rain.
My prediction is therefore wrong.

DeletedUser

Its a prediction, how can it be wrong, you fool?

Take it easy, he merely disagreed with you. No need to start throwing insults or get infuriated.

Agreed, a nice lineup. But I could see red going two different ways. They could try to ally with Drink! and hold friendly diplomacy with them, or they could attack Drink! seizing the oppurtunity to kill them off as they know Drink! will make a move on them sooner or later. I am very intrested to see what Red or Sith will do.

Neither of the 2 tribes seems interested in doing anything thus far. They are waiting for each other to make a move perhaps??
For an opportunity to catch the other one slightly off guard.. more of a stalemate imo

wolves apha

Weedknight you are pretty damn arrogant. That is all i really have to say about this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.