DRINK! vs B-1338

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Of course predictions can be wrong.
I predict it will rain tommorow.
It dosent rain.
My prediction is therefore wrong.
Then the prediction is wrong after it doesn't rain.

Take it easy, he merely disagreed with you. No need to start throwing insults or get infuriated.
I am not getting infuriated with anyone. I just dislike his ignorance. Right above I disagreed with Rizzler, but I still respect his point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe its just me but... 19 villages is more than a few.
As well as 9.

DeletedUser

It could just be some changing of villages between the tribes for better position. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Yeah, thats what it is. DRINK! and B-1338 both felt that these villages would be better of used by the other tribes, what for expansion purposes and so on. The villages have been given away with consent from the owners.

DeletedUser

Yeah, thats what it is. DRINK! and B-1338 both felt that these villages would be better of used by the other tribes, what for expansion purposes and so on. The villages have been given away with consent from the owners.

Villages that have changed hands multiple times.... Hmmm, nice one WindowLicker!

DeletedUser

Villages that have changed hands multiple times.... Hmmm, nice one WindowLicker!

Yes...we hava to decide who would be the best owners for the village, In the cases where it has changed, the tribe who gave the village then queried if would be better for them to keep the village.

Oh, yeah, by the way....I'm in B-1338, as you should be able to tell by my signature, so I know my stuff.

You, on the other hand, appear to not play W28, and if you do, you keep your tribe a secret? :icon_neutral:

And please, don't make yourself look idiotic. Wow, you can change a part of my name!1oen!!1!1@1!1*7^$%^£!

You just embarrassed yourself. Congratulations. :)

wolves apha

Yes...we hava to decide who would be the best owners for the village, In the cases where it has changed, the tribe who gave the village then queried if would be better for them to keep the village.

Oh, yeah, by the way....I'm in B-1338, as you should be able to tell by my signature, so I know my stuff.

You, on the other hand, appear to not play W28, and if you do, you keep your tribe a secret? :icon_neutral:

And please, don't make yourself look idiotic. Wow, you can change a part of my name!1oen!!1!1@1!1*7^$%^£!

He was an old DRINK! that had to quit due to RL.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but a few villages taken does not mean we are at war. B-1338 and DRINK! ARE allied. :icon_neutral:

Just accept it. :icon_rolleyes:

What better way to screw some1 over in this game than by being their allies first and getting them to let down there guard and get info on them than killing them off.

DeletedUser

What better way to screw some1 over in this game than by being their allies first and getting them to let down there guard and get info on them than killing them off.

This is not a feeble early game alliance. This is an alliance which will dominate 28. Fear it.

DeletedUser

This is the kind of response I expected to be honest :icon_rolleyes:

and cut the bs, that your alliance is stong and you are swapping villages (especially when Rizzler comes here and posts war stats)... I created this thread for people to discuss what is happening between DRINK! and B-1338 and not for you to spam it at every opportunity. I would suggest that if you dont have anything valuable to say then dont say it.

On Topic,

I notice that so far it is mainly B-1338 on the offensive taking villages from both DRINK! and BEER! with the only responses being to take back nobled villages.

DRINK! ODD has risen sharply over the last 3 days (as has the Baries ODA)

How long do people think the war will last and who will come out on top?

DeletedUser

Ah, of course you are in the know, as you have left DRINK! and W28. Oh, wait...wouldn't that mean you don't know whats going on? Strange.

OK, I won't bother keeping W28 informed on whats REALLY going on, and you can try brainwash people that the 2 strongest allies on W28 are warring.

DeletedUser

Ah, of course you are in the know, as you have left DRINK! and W28. Oh, wait...wouldn't that mean you don't know whats going on? Strange.

OK, I won't bother keeping W28 informed on whats REALLY going on, and you can try brainwash people that the 2 strongest allies on W28 are warring.

monkey-boy1980 said:
I would suggest that if you dont have anything valuable to say then dont say it.

DeletedUser

Ah, of course, you putting TWO FULL DOTS is a valuable post. Don't be a hypocrite.

Can you not see the quotes in his post? :)

You, on the other hand, appear not to play w28 either. After all, your signature could just be you "brown nosing" Barbies and you might not play w28 at all, for all we know. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You, on the other hand, appear not to play w28 either. After all, your signature could just be you "brown nosing" Barbies and you might not play w28 at all, for all we know. :icon_confused:
Alot of people use aliases and the same on forum name. He plays W28 and is in Barbie.

DeletedUser

at this point red and SITH have an NAP, so i dont see us taking opposite sides in this war, if it is a war, could someone please (besides window because i already know what you have to say) just confirm or deny this war?

wolves apha

at this point red and SITH have an NAP, so i dont see us taking opposite sides in this war, if it is a war, could someone please (besides window because i already know what you have to say) just confirm or deny this war?

Um you should never take anything for face value on the forum. I would mail leaders to get an answer.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Can you not see the quotes in his post? :)

OK, let me clear that up. :)

I do play W28. I am in B-1338.

There we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.