Duck And Cover

DeletedUser

Begs the question why you'd stay allies to them for so long, guess you have the same problem.

you don't have to wait long till you see we have the same problem or not :) war is here. axte is ready and will obviously prove it self. IN battlefield.

DeletedUser96316

you don't have to wait long till you see we have the same problem or not :) war is here. axte is ready and will obviously prove it self. IN battlefield.

Have fun with that. Im sure we will.

DeletedUser95593

Almost makes me want to get a account and help NUKE...

But that won't be necessary :icon_smile: I wonder if Axte has ever fought a tribe from which it hasn't recruited before... This'll be entertaining.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=238247

No recruiting.

[spoil]
Come_At_Me_Bro525.jpg

[/spoil]

hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Indirectly means not directly, correct?
You recruited him... He was once AGG... There were tribes in between, so not directly ergo, indirectly =/

Geesh, give it up. You got trolled, don't you try and troll me now :icon_surprised:
But lets delete this, the mod won't like it.

DeletedUser

how funny we are in war again and H0lly is showing up again.

seen somewhere you mentioned you would get an account in nuke to help them out ? is NUKE really that poor to give a person like you an account?

DeletedUser95593

Indirectly means not directly, correct?
You recruited him... He was once AGG... There were tribes in between, so not directly ergo, indirectly =/

Geesh, give it up. You got trolled, don't you try and troll me now :icon_surprised:
But lets delete this, the mod won't like it.

Oh ok so your sticking with axte indirectly recruited him off AGG. Your original statement:

I wonder if Axte has ever fought a tribe from which it hasn't recruited before...

By your logic Nuke/TRIM/BLISS/MIND/APATHY/HATE. Have all done this, so its no surprise Axte have. So why even say it all? If only to get a troll reply.

Oh and im not in Axte. Im just spamming there war dec :p

DeletedUser

Lots of talk by the nuke players about recruitment...
1273573089_running-from-ax.gif

Fingers crossed for you... run fast!!!

DeletedUser

Oh ok so your sticking with axte indirectly recruited him off AGG. Your original statement:

By your logic Nuke/TRIM/BLISS/MIND/APATHY/HATE. Have all done this, so its no surprise Axte have. So why even say it all? If only to get a troll reply.

you cant compare NUKE's recruiment off HATE with Axte's "merges"

NUKE recruited 3 active players from HATE while Axte merged with SHEEPS and god knows who else.

nice hit WM but the again a few smithy levels wont stop me from beating you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Finally some action. Most of us were really bored, and now we have a chance to give this game a "shot". Good luck to all fighters.

DeletedUser

how funny we are in war again and H0lly is showing up again.

seen somewhere you mentioned you would get an account in nuke to help them out ? is NUKE really that poor to give a person like you an account?

They would need to be desperate to give him an account

DeletedUser

Oh ok so your sticking with axte indirectly recruited him off AGG. Your original statement

Yes, that was my original POST. Not statement, about me WONDERING.
You showed me a tribe of which they hadn't... Thank God there was one among the dozens.
But I then later on said, that they will have recruited off it indirectly. Which was true.

Although... Indirectly. He was recruited by Plague, Plague warred AGG. And Plague merged into Axte, making Plague a part of Axte... So really, if Plague is a part of Axte then Axte recruited off AGG.

I know, farfetched... But it would be nice to be able to say that all of their wars involved recruitment instead of just 1 out of many.

Oh and:

Almost makes me want to get a account and help NUKE...

:lol:
Wauw, learn how to understand phrases before you comment about me please.

And no. I will not join this world or any other, even if NUKE would be foolish enough to offer me an account. Which they obviously have not.