Due to Server Changes, How Many Are Leaving?

DeletedUser

Well, since this world is not what everyone thought it would be and is exactly what NOBODY thought the world was going to be like, is this server change going to steer you away from this world? For some, this server change may actually be considered an improvement. So, besides me, who else has changed their mind about joining/not joining W28?

DeletedUser48847

I decided to stay, because of friends. I might leave if they leave, too..

DeletedUser49982

All depends on my tribemates.. im willin to stay. Slow isnt bad, just takes more time

DeletedUser

I will stay. Although i had come for this settings but now I´m playing the other settings too because i only wanna have fun =)

DeletedUser

The tribe limit was the key for me, since it's still 40 I'm staying.

DeletedUser

I've pretty much quit all my other worlds so I'm stuck with this one.

DeletedUser

I've pretty much quit all my other worlds so I'm stuck with this one.

i did the same thing. But i'm not staying. I will just wait it out for another, faster world comes out. I hate slow worlds. 1.5 is the slowest i am willing to go.

DeletedUser

I like the tribe limit, and all the other settings. Just the speed has really made me angry. But no matter ill be staying.

DeletedUser

I don't like the slower speed, but I like all the other settings, so I'll probably still end up joining.

DeletedUser

The premade I was supposed to be in, now isn't happening. Seeing as that was the only reason I was going to join, because of that tribe, I'm deleting.

DeletedUser

I'm leaving either way the only thing why I might stay is because I would want to farm or rim kebabe :p

suprememadness

i ditched my other worlds so i could pay close attentio nto this and now all the rules are screwed...absolute idiocy not to tell the customers before we joined!

Notice they still havent announced an apology?

DeletedUser

this is alot of my friends last world and mine too!
so im gonna make it special! let's see who gets my alias ;)