Due to Server Changes, How Many Are Leaving?

DeletedUser

It is not that important to me, the players and the tribe in the world matter more.

yeah, same, i am migrating my tribe from world 19 to get a fresh start we were surrounded by enemies >.< 1x speed is slow, but for those that work or go to school this is really nice, myself being in high school this means that enemies cant get to much of a leg up while i am away

+ no offense but some of us have a life outside of tribal wars...

just saying, my opinion, though i do think it is lame that they did this, i would think that they have a reason for it and will tell us as soon as they feel like it

DeletedUser

yeah, same, i am migrating my tribe from world 19 to get a fresh start we were surrounded by enemies >.< 1x speed is slow, but for those that work or go to school this is really nice, myself being in high school this means that enemies cant get to much of a leg up while i am away

+ no offense but some of us have a life outside of tribal wars...

just saying, my opinion, though i do think it is lame that they did this, i would think that they have a reason for it and will tell us as soon as they feel like it

There is a speed 1.1 world that just opened. That is why we are upset. If we wanted a slower speed, we would have played there.

DeletedUser40878

I personally want a world with the same settings as w15.. It has been a looong time since we got such a world.

DeletedUser

this is alot of my friends last world and mine too!
so im gonna make it special! let's see who gets my alias ;)

I know :icon_wink:

I don't mind the speed change tbh I joined this world because I liked the tribe limit of 40 and because I was persuaded to :lol:

1dogfood

Well, i joint for the speed setting, and i hate the current setting, so yes i wil leave this world, but first i'l try to get my money back for my premium.

DeletedUser

Well, i joint for the speed setting, and i hate the current setting, so yes i wil leave this world, but first i'l try to get my money back for my premium.

go for it :icon_biggrin:
let me know if you get your money
I will do the same :spear:

DeletedUser

I'm confused I thought the speed is at 1.8 and barbarian villages are growing?

ChillyAcademic

this is alot of my friends last world and mine too!
so im gonna make it special! let's see who gets my alias ;)

If you are going through worlds quick enough to have a last world, then you have been losing far too quickly in your previous ones.