Dumb Question.

DeletedUser69798

Hi all im new to the game :) i got a dumb newbe question i need to know. I cant find this anywere in the help menu in the game so i will just post my dumb question here :)

on my profile it says i have defeted 80 people (yay for me) next to it there is some numbers.... what do those numbers mean?

80 (20341.) <===

Im thinking thet are the amount of stuff i have taken from them in total?

Cheers!!

DeletedUser

Rofl, I thought this was nunega D:

Not sure exactly whether it is troops you have killed or the farmspace the troops took up, for example Light cavs take 4, heavy 6.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Doh I need to read properly, it must be getting late :icon_redface:

DeletedUser69798

Another thing, I know i have made a lot more than 80 attacks, it even shows this in the reports, Why does it only show 80 attacks in the profile?

DeletedUser69798

I have another dumb question. Does this game end and start over? if so how long is the game play for? :) thanks :)

DeletedUser

He lies it never ends, everyone might quit is the only way for end, or village ultimatum D:

DeletedUser

He lies it never ends, everyone might quit is the only way for end, or village ultimatum D:

yeah.... either everyone has to quit, or one tribe (through whatever means) has to be the only one left with no hostile (red) villages anywhere on the map

DeletedUser

World 1 will have been going for 3 years soon and a single tribe owns half the world.. it's still gonna take a while for them to clear all other red dots away

DeletedUser69798

I have another question. My Scout is level 2 will this show how many armys the target Village has? i am a little unsure on this as the help menu is not that good. And on this question, is there an advanced help somewere i can read on what each level does (not just off and deff power). Sorry for all the questions but im still getting used to the game. On another note i just defended my first attack on my Village the attacker lost, and i killed 250 of his troops lol :) and thats the reason for my question i want to kick him now :)

DeletedUser

level 1 = see troops in village
level 2 = see troops and buildings in village
level 3 = see troops and buildings in village, and troops outside of village

DeletedUser69798

In the Statue - Weapon chamber, is there anything i can do to make finding a new weapon faster?

DeletedUser

you're lucky i'm feeling generous enough to answer more questions today.... i've already done my good deed by answering your previous one, you see ;)

Yes, any attacks that your paladin takes part in will give it an extra boost. Iirc, it raises by approx 3% per day on it's own (without taking part in attacks), although i may be wrong on that figure and am open to correction.

DeletedUser

The more you kill the faster it goes up :)

I just killed

Quantity: 1575 1603 1076 56 224 203 40 0 1 0
Losses: 1575 1603 1076 56 224 203 40 0 1 0

Think it jumped about 10% can't remember what it was on before tho =/