Dust Empire V.S ~LS~

DeletedUser

Something's being done, merging a few of the family together now lol

DeletedUser

Those stats don't show the strength of the Dust Empire at all. The only tribes involved in the war against LS are Dust~3 who only have 300K points and all the Dust members on K96 and K97. LS are much larger than us in that area which is why they are destroying us. I guess you could say that they have more skill than us, but if/when they get to our bulk, we'll see the real stats emerging.

You can all say how bad family tribes are or even how bad Dust are, but we've been destroying enemies for ages. Our branches are becoming smaller and much larger. We're far from finished on this world and if we do get destroyed, then ~LS~ are the only tribe who are capable of taking us out. BAMF!/Windex (keep on changing their name) are rubbish and full of noobs. The same goes for Apocos who might as well give up after what we've done to them so far. As for EXR and Coal, these guys think that they can take us out from K99 when they only have 2 villages over there (now 1. Correct me if I'm wrong). Most of the tribes against us are all talk, but no action. The only tribe worthy of being called decent enemies are LS who I respect a lot for what they've done to us so far, but remember that we will not give up until the end so we'll be around for a long time yet.

DeletedUser

BAMF! has been renamed Windex because dust is slowly dissapearing!..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're far from finished on this world and if we do get destroyed, then ~LS~ are the only tribe who are capable of taking us out.

The only tribe worthy of being called decent enemies are LS who I respect a lot for what they've done to us so far, but remember that we will not give up until the end so we'll be around for a long time yet.

Remember that ~LS~ is the first well-run and skilled tribe that you have come up against.

DeletedUser

Remember that ~LS~ is the first well-run and skilled tribe that you have come up against.

Of course they are, but it doesn't take 5 seconds to noble 10million+ points on any world, let alone one of the slowest worlds. Who even says they are going to beat us? If they get to K98, the stats will change a lot...I assure you of that.

MichielK

Those stats don't show the strength of the Dust Empire at all. The only tribes involved in the war against LS are Dust~3 who only have 300K points and all the Dust members on K96 and K97. LS are much larger than us in that area which is why they are destroying us. I guess you could say that they have more skill than us, but if/when they get to our bulk, we'll see the real stats emerging.

So we add a 0 to both sides, and then what? :lol:

You can all say how bad family tribes are or even how bad Dust are, but we've been destroying enemies for ages.

Over 300,000 villages, under 5000 players left. Trust me, nearly all the players left "have been destroying enemies for ages".

As for family tribes: out of all these branches of all these families, only one (Ad Inf) broke the 10 million point barrier, and that's only because the two top tribes in the area are too busy with eachother.

All the other family style tribes are mainly mucking about in the 2-5 million range...the size of a single top player.

When we say how bad family tribes are, we're not making stuff up :icon_wink: Show me one family tribe with the potential to compete for size with the top 5, or compete for skill with tribes like ~LS~, TKR or |BFL|...then I'll listen.

DeletedUser

If they beat us, then they beat us. All I'm saying is that these stats mean nothing right now. If all our enemies stopped attacking us and it was just LS left, then you would see the correct stats. From what I've heard about LS, they aren't much better than us. The only difference is that they have more points than us...points don't win wars though so this is far from over.

DeletedUser

Waaaiiiit! What were the point on k96 before the war started? I'm sure that ~LS~ had fewer points and Dust~3 had more. Can anyone find them?

1 ~LS~ 1,57 Mio. 184
2 Dust~3 525.557 101
as of February 15th (old I know)

So (assuming no growth) you've lost ~200k points? You had plenty of land to support and noble. That just shows that you can't hold up against a well run tribe.

If they beat us, then they beat us. All I'm saying is that these stats mean nothing right now. If all our enemies stopped attacking us and it was just LS left, then you would see the correct stats. From what I've heard about LS, they aren't much better than us. The only difference is that they have more points than us...points don't win wars though so this is far from over.

What enemies do you have in k96? (besides ~LS~)
You were a dominant tribe, so why must you complain about it not being fair?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~LS~
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Dust Dust~2 Dust~3 Dust~5 Shroud
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,377
Side 2: 1,475
Difference: 902
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 102
Side 2: 4
Difference: 98
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 15,552,107
Side 2: 5,457,634
Difference: 10,094,473
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 798,270
Side 2: 33,723
Difference: 764,547
image.php

[sarcasm]Yes of course. The 98 conquers in favor of ~LS~ must be wrong. Dust is definately the better tribe[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~LS~
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Dust Dust~2 Dust~3 Dust~5 Shroud
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,377
Side 2: 1,475
Difference: 902
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 102
Side 2: 4
Difference: 98
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 15,552,107
Side 2: 5,457,634
Difference: 10,094,473
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 798,270
Side 2: 33,723
Difference: 764,547
image.php

[sarcasm]Yes of course. The 98 conquers in favor of ~LS~ must be wrong. Dust is definately the better tribe[/sarcasm]

Yeah, didn't you hear? TWSTATS war stats are crapped up and they haven't fixed it yet, so side 1 and 2 are inversed, dust family is the one with all those conquers.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately when joining such a long running world, there's no way to make any impact on the leaderboard except for making a family tribe. Imagine if you're the best TW player in the world, and you join a world where everyone else is 10+ times bigger than you. Do you stand a chance?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately when joining such a long running world, there's no way to make any impact on the leaderboard except for making a family tribe. Imagine if you're the best TW player in the world, and you join a world where everyone else is 10+ times bigger than you. Do you stand a chance?

For you 5abriel anythings possible ;)

besides. On the up you can feed on all the noobs about you

MichielK

Imagine if you're the best TW player in the world, and you join a world where everyone else is 10+ times bigger than you. Do you stand a chance?

Yes, you do. Note that most of the biggest tribes are located outside of the core, which means they took on those odds and made it.

Not convinced? Look at where ~LS~ and TKR are: quite far out on the rim. Both didn't take the family tribe route but decided to stay independent instead, and now they're both top 10.

Unfortunately when joining such a long running world, there's no way to make any impact on the leaderboard except for making a family tribe.

Judging by the examples above, the only way to make any impact on the leaderboard is not making a family tribe.

Fighting power is not determined by the amount of villages, but by the amount of villages in the hands of players who know how to use them. Staying independent = more targets = good players grow faster, bad players die. Making a family = less targets = good players grow as fast as bad players. That is why families fail.

DeletedUser

I'd also like to point [player]ranman007[/player]. We found this guy already strong in K93 and K94 by the time we expanded that far. We invited him and now he's ranked 152 in the world. He overcame the odds. Anyone who truely tries can do it.

DeletedUser

Waaaiiiit! What were the point on k96 before the war started? I'm sure that ~LS~ had fewer points and Dust~3 had more. Can anyone find them?

1 ~LS~ 1,57 Mio. 184
2 Dust~3 525.557 101
as of February 15th (old I know)

So (assuming no growth) you've lost ~200k points? You had plenty of land to support and noble. That just shows that you can't hold up against a well run tribe.

What enemies do you have in k96? (besides ~LS~)
You were a dominant tribe, so why must you complain about it not being fair?

What are you talking about? I said that these stats have nothing to do with most of the tribe. My tribe, Dust~2 are fighting a different war right now so why would we be supporting our other family tribes when we're already too busy. The same goes for Shroud and most of Dust. These stats are Dust~3 and 1/4 of Dust vs LS so it has no indication of the strength of the whole family at all. Do you research on our wars before you talk in this forum again.