[E] vs RC

carriestupidhead

Look at the enoblements for the last few days. We didn't break it.
Your tribe has a funny way of honoring things considering they attacked me last night
Goodluck

Turns out you are correct so I apologize on behalf of my tribe for that....I dont know what's gonna happen now but I can say i was misinformed on this.

DeletedUser

well [E] hope to god that -=AK=- doesnt decide to join the fight against you guys but for you guys. I dont know that you could completely handled two powerful tribes on one front (no offense just saying in general)

DeletedUser

well [E] hope to god that -=AK=- doesnt decide to join the fight against you guys but for you guys. I dont know that you could completely handled two powerful tribes on one front (no offense just saying in general)

Doubt AK would want to attack E right now.

carriestupidhead

Why, because WoW provides such an amazing challenge? Don't make me laugh...

I can agree with you on that sarcasm about WoW...lol

But where's the love, AK?...where's the love =)

I'm always rootin for you guys, can't we even get a minor w00t outta ya? haha

DeletedUser

you can get a w00t if you want one from me, im on the WoW front, so im REALLY busy...
________
Eve

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, thing is, Im really surprised a mod hasnt locked this. Such bad language... Tsk tsk. And also for my members, I gotta look out for you guys, and what you did was punishably bad. You exposed diplomacy to another tribe, one in particular which is [E]. Besides that, many other W22 fans can see this as well. All in all, thats a bad quelgash and kingsam. Bad kitties.

carriestupidhead

I already knew about the "exposed diplomacy" but I can tell you that I agree on not sayin stuff like that to the public..."Bad Kitties" is right...lol

DeletedUser

But back to the topic, I would want RC to win. Sorry [E], you guys are too big for my taste. Too much power means locating. That means certain ouchies can occur. Bad ouchies.