[E] vs RC

Hazar3000

your right one the money there junodc :) with a fine example being made of benji dawson (look him up on twstats ^.^) LOL

carriestupidhead

Well surprise, surprise...the ceasefire was violated...lol

DeletedUser

Well for what it matters i hope [E] kicks arse ;) good luck [E]

carriestupidhead

possibly, i just heard it is apparently an isolated incident that is being dealt with so RC claims the ceasefire will be honored....all we can do is hold up our end and see what happens.

Also, welcome to the forum Vandalize =)

You ROCK! lol

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warm welcome carrie xD Hold on imma ask you something on PM.

DeletedUser

first thing you have said that is agreeable.

lol.

if you have a problem with me tell it to me. dont go behind my back just say it to my face. which is apparent already.

if you dont agree with my tactics or my tribe don't flame us either kick our butts, show us hows its done, or get a life either one works just fine with me. but dont stand there from miles away and insult us. do something if you have a problem with us.

DeletedUser

Why would i? :icon_wink:

I see.. its just a ploy to make us think that crystal (or miggy as I've heard people refer to you on the forums) wants RC to win but really wants E... Its all a clever plot to make us think she wants RC so she can surprise us all

carriestupidhead

I see.. its just a ploy to make us think that crystal (or miggy as I've heard people refer to you on the forums) wants RC to win but really wants E... Its all a clever plot to make us think she wants RC so she can surprise us all

ummmm, NO, i'm pretty sure Miggy just hates us...lol

DeletedUser

possibly, i just heard it is apparently an isolated incident that is being dealt with so RC claims the ceasefire will be honored....all we can do is hold up our end and see what happens.

Also, welcome to the forum Vandalize =)

You ROCK! lol

Lol Your tribe broke the ceasefire not mine.

carriestupidhead

Lol Your tribe broke the ceasefire not mine.

What!?!...your member cobanmustfags (or whatever) broke the ceasefire mate

As far as i know the ceasefire is still on and we are trying to honor it, despite that discrepancy :)

@Miggy: I am now feelin the love :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Look at the enoblements for the last few days. We didn't break it.
Your tribe has a funny way of honoring things considering they attacked me last night
Goodluck