[E] vs RC

DeletedUser

I MIGHT have liked RC, but i like carrie and i dislike stone ege... because all he does is get on and say stupid shit.

carriestupidhead

ex-leader checking in :)

carrie things look good! um, i obviously think [E] will win hehe

Snicker you magnificent bastard!!! LOL
We miss you and if you ever change your mind about your decision, your empire is still intact and will likely remain that way for some time so feel free to join us if you see it fit :)

WE love you for creating this fine tribe we call home !!!

DeletedUser

I MIGHT have liked RC, but i like carrie and i dislike stone ege... because all he does is get on and say stupid shit.

Get over it, all E is doing is talking shit and last i checked no one likes you or youre tribe so, sorry :-/

DeletedUser

LMAO, didn't feel like streching your mental capacity, to come up with a better insult then a 5th graders go to comeback. "no-one likes you" LMAO, thats like saying you got me, i give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1: [E]

Side 2: RC

Timeframe: 15/09/2008 00:00:00 to 26/09/2008 00:29:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 31
Difference: 1

image.php

carriestupidhead

Get over it, all E is doing is talking shit and last i checked no one likes you or youre tribe so, sorry :-/

Yep, we are just talking shit....you guys must be somehow nobling your own villages for us then???

Someone can't root for us without you bit**ing at them, that's kinda sad man

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep, we are just talking shit....you guys must be somehow noblnig your own villages for us then???

Someone can't root for us without you bit**ing at them, that's kinda sad man

I havent bitched at anyone rooting for you, just when your members talk shit like one guy said i must be blind when he clearly didnt read all the posts then another one of your members only quoted half of it and tried to make me like like an idiot so i had to once again quote a previous post to prove him wrong. sorry, :-/

DeletedUser

tried to make me like like an idiot

You don't need their help to make you look like like:icon_neutral: an idiot.

Honestly, you are making your tribe look worse by posting. I went from indifferent to wanting to see your village nobled(though that would probably only make you more pissy).

Congratulations, you are winning this PnP for the other tribe.

watch now he'll freak out about me only partially quoting him:icon_wink:

carriestupidhead

I havent bitched at anyone rooting for you, just when your members talk shit like one guy said i must be blind when he clearly didnt read all the posts then another one of your members only quoted half of it and tried to make me like like an idiot so i had to once again quote a previous post to prove him wrong. sorry, :-/

Alright, that's fine and I agree he should have scrolled back further but it seems you are the one talking sh*t here mate. Also, if you were directing this at an individual in our tribe that's fine as well but you generalized it.

SO that aimed it towards us as a whole and thats why I reacted the way I did.

DeletedUser198

Haha isnt that the point of PnP and wars, to talk "crap" against the other tribe tho haha

carriestupidhead

angelgod, he said that towards Andy31567 of LEGIT but thx for defending us all the same :)

...and Broly, "talking crap" might be the point to PnP's but it definitely isn't the point of wars.

Trash talk is weak and usually shows the true nature and mentality of a person to be less than mature and often ignorant...

But there are a lot of very young children in this game so it is to be expected and therefore acceptable I suppose ;)

carriestupidhead

Anyways back to the point here....Stats from the start of our war:

Side 1: [E]

Side 2: RC

Timeframe: 15/09/2008 00:00:00 to 26/09/2008 08:29:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 31
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 237,448
Side 2: 189,222
Difference: 48,226

image.php

DeletedUser

Yea, but [E] will be cocky if they kill RC. And -=AK=- probably won't be able to stop you. =P

maybe i would start getting some decent trains to snipe, not those crap 10 second apart ones ive been having recently
________
LovelyWendie99

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you are from RC, then just tell me your alias mate, i will arrange something for you for sure :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser198

...and Broly, "talking crap" might be the point to PnP's but it definitely isn't the point of wars.

yeah but most of the time its how wars start! the north and the south (civil war), WW2... with the japanese i mean come on... all history will show most wars are started with talking crap...