[E] vs RC

DeletedUser

You guys were planning on attacking us, we just beat you to it. And to be fair, most of the villages you took were ones we took from you so really, you havent taken much from us :-/.

and to this

Taking a real beating, you are just taking your villages back, we are where we are when we started. I wouldnt call that a beating , sorry :-/

dont make me laugh,
your top player has been proved to be a point whore (dont think a defense of 1100 swords, spears and archers can be justified for a 400k player) and the only reason you had taken villages initially was because we were totally surprised by the attack and not ready.
i mean, it goes on to show your integrity and honour when you attack a tribe without declaring it in the forums or even notifying our leaders.

moreover, around 20 members kicked just to save face.. more than a fair few on the frontlines.... want me to continue??

p.s - i havent even started on the dozens of nukes that have failed at our walls and the villages whose farms at level 1
lol

just shut up and fight mate

DeletedUser

btw, i must say RC does have a few good players.
most of whom are on the front lines, which hasnt made it any easier for us but none the less.. 75% members are noobs and pointwhores

DeletedUser198

So other words [E] doesnt need to put up a fight against RC, RC will be able to hold off the frontline, when thats taken down RC will be destroyed and [E] will reign supreme? What a lame war... no interesting stuff =[

DeletedUser

So other words [E] doesnt need to put up a fight against RC, RC will be able to hold off the frontline, when thats taken down RC will be destroyed and [E] will reign supreme? What a lame war... no interesting stuff =[
preety much, nothing interesting such as 50 villages or 30 villages taken in one night..
but gl

DeletedUser39540

1. Rc attacked first, n we were not even prepared as they were former allies n then changed the relation to Nap and then attacked within a week. Their reason that we are planning a war on them with the help of NAVY(which merged recently bfr the outbreak of war). Any tribe knows that we need to integrate first before planning and executing the war. So it should have been you guys who should have had the stats in your favour. Which sadly isn't the case.

2. RC big guys are in our south and right on the border. And our big guys are in north. Considering this. again the stats should have heavily weighed in ur favour. Dunno why you guys went to war with us. With no hope of winning the war, with no plans to keep the stats up. I seriously doubt the leadership of rc.Its hardly a week into the war. We will chk about that later as it is equal for now.

3. You guys have kicked players to keep the stats up. Want an example.

A. player-Cabaam(He is a noob)

Subject caaaBAM attacks Rome-V Alpha (625|648)
Sent Sep 19,2008 16:14
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
Misfortune

luck 9.6%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: caaaBAM
Village: Number5 X) (678|775) K76

Quantity: 1000 1000 5000 1000 100 2000 300 0 100 100 0 0
Losses: 1000 1000 5000 1000 100 2000 300 0 100 100 0 0

Defender: Destinyspeaks
Village: 1.Rome-V Alpha (625|648) K66

Sent Sep 19,2008 04:39
The defender has won
-12.6% Misfortune

luck

Village: Number7 X) (680|777) K76

Quantity: 1400 500 0 499 0 0 0 330 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1400 500 0 499 0 0 0 330 0 0 0 0

Sent Sep 19,2008 16:30
The defender has won
-19.0% Misfortune

luck

Village: Number6 X) (680|775) K76

Quantity: 300 300 1950 200 0 635 0 0 100 88 0 0
Losses: 300 300 1950 200 0 635 0 0 100 88 0 0

After he used all his troops, you guys dropped him. Its a dirty tactics.

2. mightyjon- Another player who was booted out after being rimmed and then suddenly he had tons of defs troops at his villa, which was also killed bfr being nobled.

These are two players i have in mind right now. Rest left you guys or what i don't know. Surely hapdus wasn't booted cause he was active and attacked us. Then dirty-420 used all his off troops at me n then again is booted and had joined the TTK tribe. I think, future is not bright for all you guys!!

DeletedUser

preety much, nothing interesting such as 50 villages or 30 villages taken in one night..
but gl

i guess.. theres not much panic in [E]'s side.. and some are not even participating.. which is very frustrating.. this could have been more fun if everyone in each side patricipated.. and yeah waiting for more that 20 hours for your nuke to land is pretty boring..:icon_sad:

DeletedUser39540

Side 1: [E]

Side 2: RC

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 11
Difference: 4

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 79,540
Side 2: 71,542
Difference: 7,998

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,227
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23,227

image.php

This is the latest stats.

DeletedUser39540

Side 1: [E]

Side 2: RC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 91
Difference: 2

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 14
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 508,213
Side 2: 481,389
Difference: 26,824

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,241
Side 2: 95,319
Difference: 57,922

image.php

carriestupidhead

Also, you guys (RC) cant say that you aren't dismissing to fraud the stats here because I have spoken to numerous former RC members stating that they were dismissed after losing everything supporting their far from loyal leaders....

One guy just lost 35k+ troops for you guys and you basically boot him because he is used up by you...that is dirty.

Hopefully the RC's that don't get rimmed can find a tribe with better leadership who won't "throw them to the wolves" so selfishly.

Pathetic.

DeletedUser

This is hilarious, I won't go into detail about it because you don't need to know, there was a reason they were kicked and it wasnt because they are used up think what you will, and you havent talked to any former rc members. Haha and if you want to talk about nukes failing, i can forward reports. Just yesterday i had about 6 nukes, all from different villages, hit my newly taken villages on the frontlines and none of them succeeded.

DeletedUser

This is hilarious, I won't go into detail about it because you don't need to know, there was a reason they were kicked and it wasnt because they are used up think what you will, and you havent talked to any former rc members. Haha and if you want to talk about nukes failing, i can forward reports. Just yesterday i had about 6 nukes, all from different villages, hit my newly taken villages on the frontlines and none of them succeeded.

maybe next time this would spoil the thread if you guys would start posting failed attack reports.. and believe me you would not want to do that..

but do please explain further about the kicking of players.. especially mightyjon and the other dude..because i for one was very frustrated at that, jon was supported at the point were there was about 10k spear sw and archers after clearing them and getting the loyalty to 15 he was out of the tribe i dont know why it was done if you have more than enough def troops to boast surely you could have supported him more.. unless he gave up..

carriestupidhead

Stone Edge said:
and you havent talked to any former rc members

I have proof that I have talked with them so I think you should stop either assuming or lying here mate...

Im telling you what players have told me and that is all....if they are lying then what for?
It would seem you have more to gain by lying about these actions then they do.

Also, your lovely Diplomat was talking to one of our members in regards to a merge...lol
Basically, I mailed him asking why he would offer that and he replied "I talk big" hahaha, that's nice and professional....seems he will represent your tribe well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Come on RC, you don't boot your own people like that.. besides you need to conserve your people on the frontlines so they can take the nukes , not dismiss them or support them loosely. Bah, well looks like E is definitely going to win this. At least RC is fighting back but as far as that seems, it looks like it will be slowing down. Prove me wrong RC.

carriestupidhead

Well surprise, surprise...another one was removed from the tribe...I guess it is just a coincidence that i'm about to noble them????

riiiiiight

DeletedUser39540

No one talked about nukes failing here. I don't know if you should get your eyes checked mate :icon_rolleyes:. What i mentioned was pointed at noobs attacking and then getting dismissed by RC and trying to get the stats in their favour.

Besides You guys can never win, coz we are much too big for u guys. We didn't pay much attention in our south coz you guys were allies before n it will take time securing southern border and replying to ur attack in south. And i think we are catching up. Be ready!! and don't kick those who are rimmed. Its highly unethical.

DeletedUser

Well surprise, surprise...another one was removed from the tribe...I guess it is just a coincidence that i'm about to noble them????

riiiiiight

Actually no. No one else has been removed from the tribe other then the first batch. You might want to check that again.

DeletedUser39540

Actually no. No one else has been removed from the tribe other then the first batch. You might want to check that again.

Passed the buck mate rather than answering the question of members being booted?? Guess if leaders are evasive to answer the question then it has got to have some truth. Good luck Rc folks. You will need it coz your leaders do not care.

DeletedUser198

Well like i said, its nothing interesting.... its just another side war that will be heard of now but give it another week and it will be gone =]

DeletedUser

lol, way to shut down the thread broly, thats what i like to call a conversation ender :)