~EFU~ declares a war on FUSE!

DeletedUser52435

I only invite certain players, which have past credit with me, other than that, it is all down to our recruiters, and our other duke inviting people a bit. I don't know of any refugees we've invited, and I'm not even sure if there are, because bazoo does talk a lot, but that's fine, cause I do the same, and we've talked about that...but still, I don't see why you are spending so much time taking hits at a tribe in which you know nothing of.

DeletedUser

I only invite certain players, which have past credit with me, other than that, it is all down to our recruiters, and our other duke inviting people a bit. I don't know of any refugees we've invited, and I'm not even sure if there are, because bazoo does talk a lot, but that's fine, cause I do the same, and we've talked about that...but still, I don't see why you are spending so much time taking hits at a tribe in which you know nothing of.

I need not know everything only small bits and pieces that bring together a puzzle :p. No top 20 tribe should be recruiting without doing background checks. Take it up with your leadership they need to get their act together? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser41667

Thats why when you recruit you go to TW states then check their previous tribe then check their tribes village gains and loses and WALLAH you have a guess at which tribe is attacking which... Shows what kind of background checks your tribe does? No sorry i think its Points your looking for yes? :icon_evil:

You claim they are refugees prove it !!!! or are you full of hot air ?

DeletedUser4982

Sultun I'm trying to spark a war but Fuse aren't biting :icon_cry: Thanks for the offer of support but I can hold my own. I like being the underdog :lol:

Who iz you?

DeletedUser

I need not prove nothing... Go to their Previous tribes and you'll see Virsue their that tribe was being rimmed by us so anyone in their or who had joined and left is a refugee and is claimed by GARUDA. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser51057

How are we to know if they are refugees until we are told? If we got a refugee, wouldn't the smart thing to do is be to contact us? I don't even know what you're getting at.

actualy babe i did contact one of your officials and made it know they were refugee's and your baron basicly said 'we dont care' i can copy and paste if you would like

DeletedUser51057

When i told your official, this is the reply i got XD

Eye 0f the Tiger on 23.10. at 20:00
All players are important to us and I dont like being pushed around or dictated too.

The situation is that they will be pushing north simple as that . No one will be kicked from the tribe if that is what you are after.

DeletedUser41667

Subject Eye 0f the Tiger attacks The Scorpion King (517|219) Rename
Sent Oct 26,2008 22:49
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-7.9% Misfortune

luck
Morale: 34%

Attacker: Eye 0f the Tiger
Village: [xxx] Tigers Lair K25

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: DDragon12
Village: The Scorpion King (517|219) K25

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender's troops in other villages

hudy92s village (542|210) K25 250 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
xEnterxs new village (397|880) K83 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
The Forbidden City (120|280) K21 250 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/8000
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 3 to -30

Hope you enjoy the rim

DeletedUser41667

When i told your official, this is the reply i got XD

Eye 0f the Tiger on 23.10. at 20:00
All players are important to us and I dont like being pushed around or dictated too.

The situation is that they will be pushing north simple as that . No one will be kicked from the tribe if that is what you are after.

Thats what I said , but you neglected to cut and paste the rest of the conversation - so you are quoting out of context.

DeletedUser

Fuse declared on their own Academy?
True/False?

If true... Way to go, you own.

DeletedUser51057

but i told u they were refugee's from the viruse war and told u what u were going to do about it and that was your reply

DeletedUser

Hahaha... :)
Nice then, let`s see who I should declare on... Fuse would be the logical choice, no? :)

DeletedUser4982

Hahaha... :)
Nice then, let`s see who I should declare on... Fuse would be the logical choice, no? :)

Nah you'd be advancing into my territory if you did and I don't like neighbours :icon_twisted: