End of current round

The Kangaroo

Anyone know when this round will finish. I cannot seem to find out and Im fed up with being asked by tribe mates all the time.

DeletedUser

It has pretty much been over since about the second or third week of the server.

DeletedUser

February probably, if it is like HP 3 they're keeping you bored until then.

HP 4 was appalling, I quit when second on World and in the same tribe as the guy first one world, was this any better?

DeletedUser

They should send a vote for its ending. Its a dull round..

DeletedUser

Thats a long time for a round that is already over..

DeletedUser

Anyone know the settings for the next HP round??

February should work perfect for me. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:O

long long long long time no see.....

Yeah, too long. Screwing around in W43 with a few RL friends. But I really want to play the next HP round, I like the short commitment.

I see you're in our K in W43...taking the world seriously?? You're 4 diagonals away from one of my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, too long. Screwing around in W43 with a few RL friends. But I really want to play the next HP round, I like the short commitment.

I see you're in our K in W43...taking the world seriously?? You're 4 diagonals away from one of my friends.

*Shows high interest*

Hey Free! :) contact me.

The Kangaroo

And we are still no further forward regarding the round ending.

DeletedUser

the sooner the better. it's over already, and all interest seems to have flat-lined.

DeletedUser

These seriously shouldn't ever last more than 2 months. I just recently got some extra time, so another round sounds great since it's been too long since I've had any tw action.

DeletedUser

Three weeks and 5 days until the end of this round.... I'm just counting down the days...

DeletedUser

We as Scorch don't have to send support to anyone or even ourselves..

I'm glad this server will be over soon.. Rank 20 player is like 3.5k points :|