End of current round

DeletedUser

There's literally only 3 players still active in this world (if you ignore the 30 or so people with 1 village) :icon_rolleyes:

I may get back into tw and play the next HP if it has reasonable settings. So free-eek/Ender if either of you want to make a tribe message me :)

DeletedUser

Im in the new world, probably will go it alone, unless i pick up some followers xD

Cass <3

DeletedUser

the 15th of January i think it was this one ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How long before a new HP round do they usually release the settings? I wanna know :(

DeletedUser

Hopefully they'll have a vote if not implement the settings I want :)

DeletedUser

Yesums. You joined .jpg at the same time as me. My second ever world and i managed to blagg my way into the tribe with all the best players. :lol:

I demand a .jpg remake.

someone go find crasher, vpar, jamm, tarion, habla and the rest of the crew....I'll wait here

ston3d

I demand a .jpg remake.

someone go find crasher, vpar, jamm, tarion, habla and the rest of the crew....I'll wait here

Aww man ffs -.- I always get sent on your freaking beer runs cant i just stay here this time, i mean my legs really... ah fine then -.- I'll be back in 10. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

ston3d is getting beer??

Pick me up a few Arrogant Bastard Ales and lets' get this next round rolling.

ston3d

Guyz... are you doing the whole old skool vs new skool thing? or do you wanna just make a tribe of our own? :icon_neutral: