End of world predictions

DeletedUser80691

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH

Finally less than 300 players left ,unless a few resart (hopefully not).
images

here are my predictions for what they are worth

FURIE and FREE destroy BOA ~fhs~ kings ,only a few stubborn players from these tribes will fight on .

BASh will put up a brave fight ,but fighting against top two will take its toll and they will lose a few small players

I will be rimmed,suddenly getting a life ,i will meet a few nice women,

as soon as most small players are gone a few major players from fURIE WILL MOVE TO FREE TRIGGERING A FREE WIN (free have the room and Jessie has the talk). A FREE win then.

If you have a better prediction please share.
rem_end_of_the_world_us7-300x280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83060

Well since nobody else has answered you in over a week, my prediction is that FREE & FURIE will rim ciaran1

DeletedUser73155

I disagree Zero, i predict he will delete like several of his former tribemates have already.

DeletedUser74857

i believe that he will report his account for wrong doing, it will get banned, and the mods will stack the villages... making it more difficult to noble then if he would have simply kept control

Drowned Dog

My Prediction for the end of the world, is the world will close.

DeletedUser83060

Z3120C00L on 9/21/11 said:
Well since nobody else has answered you in over a week, my prediction is that FREE & FURIE will rim ciaran1

Ahem.....
Side 1:
Tribes: FREE, FURIE
Side 2:
Players: ciaran1

Timeframe: 01/01/1970 01:00:00 to 29/11/2011 19:42:18

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,765
Side 2: 257
Difference: 1,508

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,199,056
Side 2: 2,321,132
Difference: 12,877,924

chart

al-akbar

I predict that Absolute 0 and a couple other Bash players will take option C, Free will take a couple of former Bash! players. OOPS to late on the first one, just waiting for the second.

DeletedUser83060

I predict that Absolute 0 and a couple other Bash players will take option C, Free will take a couple of former Bash! players. OOPS to late on the first one, just waiting for the second.

The only place we will be taking former BASH players is to the bottom of the rankings...

DeletedUser80269

i guess Furie decided they just wanted to play the game for another 4 years

DeletedUser79686

i guess Furie decided they just wanted to play the game for another 4 years

you think?
or because you all had been the biggest rivals in w31 and or maybe some didnt think some of you deserved to win.
NOT that im speaking for anyone, just saying is all.

DeletedUser80269

nobody does or doesnt deserve to win an online game... you cant tell me that one person deserves it more then another... i couldnt argue for or against any player on this world let alone myself its just that kind of game...
the only point that i see is that there as an agreement to eliminate bash then after bash was gone decide what to do... furie backed out of the agreement and the decision they made they knew was going to add years to this game... thus they decided they wanted to play the game for another 4 years

DeletedUser

nobody does or doesnt deserve to win an online game... you cant tell me that one person deserves it more then another... i couldnt argue for or against any player on this world let alone myself its just that kind of game...
the only point that i see is that there as an agreement to eliminate bash then after bash was gone decide what to do... furie backed out of the agreement and the decision they made they knew was going to add years to this game... thus they decided they wanted to play the game for another 4 years

I for one stand by Queen's comment

Side 1:
Tribes: FURIE
Side 2:
Tribes: FREE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,265
Side 2: 334
Difference: 931

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,079,087
Side 2: 3,142,227
Difference: 8,936,860

chart

The only thing I can see making the world go on for "another 4 years" is FREE not conceding defeat. Doing the reasonable thing & acknowledging the inevitable might help things along :)

FURIE dominates virtually all statistical categories both in this world & in this war. Top conquers? FURIE. Top ODA (both in this war & overall)? FURIE. Top ODD (both in this war & overall)? FURIE. Overall, with all members combined, FURIE has nearly twice as much OD as FREE! ... And so on.

We could wrap things up a little quicker if acknowledging defeat is in the cards. With things going the way they are now though, we aren't backing down anytime soon.

DeletedUser

FREE may be losing the war but they are still growing. So really at this stage, we will be here forever. FURIEs problem is that it is relying on FREE members to quit. If FREE hold together, FURIE won't be able to beat them.

DeletedUser

Not too long ago I did an analysis of FREE's conquers. At the time, something like close to 25% of FREE's total conquers in the past couple of weeks were from 3k barbs... Now that's class.

Most of FREE's 'growth' you mentioned, besides nobling 3k barbs, is from barb nobling former FREE players who went barb in safe K's. Safe K nobling is like internally nobling, and it's supposed to come easy. The barbs in safe K's are surrounded by said tribe, so they typically get nobled really fast and with ease. Even despite FREE having this visible advantage when it comes to conquering, FURIE has fairly consistently come close to matching or even surpassing FREE's conquers.

We'll see I guess, but IMO, once the safe K barbs run dry, FREE has little elsewhere for sustained growth.

When we can agree that free is losing the war, then like I said, maybe this war could be wrapped up a little quicker... or we can keep fighting for 4 years lol jk

DeletedUser

If they do run out of safe K barbs, they will just noble 3k barbs. And they won't run out for a long long time.

DeletedUser

If they do run out of safe K barbs, they will just noble 3k barbs. And they won't run out for a long long time.

Neither would FURIE I suppose. There's enough 3k's to last a life time. It's why virtually every serious tribe on this world has limited the nobling of 3k barbs. If we all went gung ho on 3k barbs, it would detract from what this game is supposed to be all about - attacking and nobling each other.

When the time comes that my tribe has to noble 3k barbs to sustain its growth, that's the time I reevaluate just what it is I'm doing on this world