tribe member limit: 45-60
choose start location: yes

Deathbringer989

Unit speed is too fast. It is 4.5 times faster than normal. result will be
axe 4 mins
scout 2mins
noble 7.8
and so on

I think players fail to realize that the "Unit Speed" figure is how much the game speed is multiplied to reach the unit speed.

E.g

A world with a Unit speed of 1 in a world at speed 2, means that the units travel at speed 2, not 1. If the Unit speed was 2 also, the actual unit speed would be 4.

DeletedUser

Speed: 2.5
Unit speed: 0.66
Demolish buildings: active
Basic defense: 20
Automatically growing barbarian villages: active
Fake limit: not active
opponents defeated ranking: active, depending on farm space
beginner protection: 5 days
account sitting: active
free trade: without limits
cancellation period for attacks: 15 minutes
cancellation period for trade: 5 minutes
Loyalty decrease for noble attacks: 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour: 1

Bundles, No paladin, no archers. That's what I'd like to see.

Savardt

Speed

Being "High Performance", Speed should be faster than fastest regular worlds, but slower than the slower Speed rounds.

DeletedUser656

Ok, I've read through all the suggestions and this is what I've come up with so far. Please note that these are in no way the final settings and feedback is appreciated. I'm also not sure if the speed can be higher than 2.

Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 0.8
Academy: Packages
Units: Old
Smithy: 3 level tech
Bonus villages: Yes
Growing Barb: Yes (but growing slower than usual)
Barb limit: 1500
Tribe limit: 30
Start: No choice
Morale: time based
Beginner protection: 3 days

DeletedUser

Ok, I've read through all the suggestions and this is what I've come up with so far. Please note that these are in no way the final settings and feedback is appreciated. I'm also not sure if the speed can be higher than 2.

All i want to say is to make it harder for the players and the tribes, that's what the coming HP should be about.

In order to realize that you should take a close look at my suggestion or ender_wiggin's suggestion. Or anyone's suggestion that makes it harder and and puts more thinking into the players and leaders of the tribe.

DeletedUser

I think these settings are good, and we need a date & time set to be honest. Or at least set a day.

DeletedUser

The classic worlds tend to be small, with very few "new" players, so I'd say to put a limit on the barbarians would be rather pointless. Everyone loves a good game of tribal wars, and the barbarians gives some players a chance to build up some what of an empire to a more powerful extent and provide more of a challenged to the more experienced.

I'd say at least a limit of 6,000 going by this argument alone. Either that, or none at all.

No contradiction is intended in my post.

DeletedUser

Troop speed 1.0-1.5 at least troop speed
Starting points: 115
Beginner protection: 2 days

Deathbringer989

3 seems a little nippy. =|

However, I've seen worse settings.

DeletedUser

Speed: 3 LOVE IT
Unit Speed: 0.8 Ok but if the speed goes down I'd increase accordingly to keep overall unit speed = 2-2.5
Academy: Packages Good
Units: Old Good
Smithy: 3 level tech Great
Bonus villages: Yes Prefer not but its ok
Tribe limit: 30 Should be lower. I think this server should promote smaller close knit tribes that are extremely active. With few players playing it I would like to see it around 10-20.
Start: No choice I'd like to see the ability to select starting location. Having a fast paced activity oriented server would promote premade tribes and this would be more incentive.

Something else I would REALLY like to see is some advertisement for this world. Having a fast paced round based server is a great way for tribes from all of the other worlds to come together and show each other what we are made of. Since it isn't a long term commitment it is easier to get players from other worlds to join up. If you advertise this world as a competition between elite tribes you may be able to pull in some really good players.

If you are willing to advertise it in the other world forums something that may bring in more players would be a prize. I know it has been done on speed rounds with some (limited) success. If you reduce the tribe member limit to 10-20 you could offer 10-25 premium points to each member of the winning tribe. Would be an incentive for good players from other worlds to come here and compete to see who is the better tribe overall.

DeletedUser

Something else I would REALLY like to see is some advertisement for this world. Having a fast paced round based server is a great way for tribes from all of the other worlds to come together and show each other what we are made of. Since it isn't a long term commitment it is easier to get players from other worlds to join up. If you advertise this world as a competition between elite tribes you may be able to pull in some really good players.

If you are willing to advertise it in the other world forums something that may bring in more players would be a prize. I know it has been done on speed rounds with some (limited) success. If you reduce the tribe member limit to 10-20 you could offer 10-25 premium points to each member of the winning tribe. Would be an incentive for good players from other worlds to come here and compete to see who is the better tribe overall.

I agree with the tribe member limit and premium points but advertising this Round on other worlds has nothing to do with those other worlds which can be called as breaking a rule. and speaking to some people that I know like 11-11 and Child in Time they don't really want to play HP round, as thats said if you want good players to play it is quite difficult as they are probably playing in other worlds putting most of there effort into that particular world and wont bother with HP rounds.

DeletedUser

Only thing I disagree with is the Bonus villages, but otherwise, this is great. Now all we need is a start date :)

DeletedUser

I agree with the tribe member limit and premium points but advertising this Round on other worlds has nothing to do with those other worlds which can be called as breaking a rule. and speaking to some people that I know like 11-11 and Child in Time they don't really want to play HP round, as thats said if you want good players to play it is quite difficult as they are probably playing in other worlds putting most of there effort into that particular world and wont bother with HP rounds.

The advertising would have to come from the admins/mods, not regular players, to avoid breaking any forum rules. I know there are a lot of good players that will never play a HP world. There are several tribes that have a decent amount of members that are thinking about playing new worlds or just have free time. Most large players don't want to start in new worlds because of the time and long term commitment involved. Having the HP world only be 2 months solves the long term commitment problem.

There are also a ton of post about "the best tribes from all the worlds" and whatnot. If TW advertised the HP world as a place for tribes from all the worlds to compete together without a long term commitment instead of just trying to get a few "good" players to join I think it would be more successful.

DeletedUser

Picking start location just gets more premade tribes > > This world shouldn't be ruined by premade tribes.

DeletedUser

The advertising would have to come from the admins/mods, not regular players, to avoid breaking any forum rules. I know there are a lot of good players that will never play a HP world. There are several tribes that have a decent amount of members that are thinking about playing new worlds or just have free time. Most large players don't want to start in new worlds because of the time and long term commitment involved. Having the HP world only be 2 months solves the long term commitment problem.

There are also a ton of post about "the best tribes from all the worlds" and whatnot. If TW advertised the HP world as a place for tribes from all the worlds to compete together without a long term commitment instead of just trying to get a few "good" players to join I think it would be more successful.

Well I agree if it would be good if we could get other tribes on other worlds to come together on HP for the battle of the best. That would be fun and interesting to see but thats unlikely to happen. There is no point advertising it on other worlds because all the best players will already know about HP and if they bothered for the new one they would check this forum. There are allot of popular players interested in this but thats the closest your going to get to pulling a good player from another world. HP is what it is you join if you want and not if you don't want to. It all depends on their opinion and if they don't want to end of. You cant force anyone to join.

DeletedUser

Little late for that, whats yours called? :icon_wink:

I agree premades will suck and i have made them myself and they ruin the world. I will be making one on the HP round but i will not pre recruit players as then the world gets boring so Therefor i agree on NO starting location.