End/Start of High Performance round

DeletedUser

Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 0.8
Academy: Packages
Units: Old
Smithy: 3 level tech
Bonus villages: Yes
Growing Barb: Yes (but growing slower than usual)
Barb limit: 1500
Tribe limit: 30
Start: No choice
Morale: time based
Beginner protection: 3 days

i like these settings except i think that all the units should be available

DeletedUser

Also, another good feature will be to have a month without tribes, then after a month only then are players allowed to create tribes.

This will put a lot of pressure on the players and then you all can see who is good and who isn't.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Also, another good feature will be to have a month without tribes, then after a month only then are players allowed to create tribes.

This will put a lot of pressure on the players and then you all can see who is good and who isn't.:icon_twisted:

that is a very good idea

ender_wiggin

I disagree. This is classic round, not individual round. Tribes are part of that, though smaller tribes are appropriate for the smaller setting.

And new troops are teh suxor, especially with the single research. :p

DeletedUser

3 days is too much, it's like 9 days on speed 1 ;-) 1 day, two days top for beginner protection, that's my view.

3 days seems fine as it will allow the better of the players to build up there offense and those nooby players will be nailed out as they will keep getting points and then they can get rimmed when protection is up, so 3 days sounds reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
3 days seems fine as it will allow the better of the players to build up there offense and those nooby players will be nailed out as they will keep getting points and then they can get rimmed when protection is up, so 3 days sounds reasonable.

Well I disagree.

1) HP worlds are premium only, thus the larger crowd of noobs and newbies won't get in, aggressiveness is a must, 3 days of BP will just slow down the offensive players (as the turtles will turtle up even more).

2) I don't know about you, but I don't find attacking greys lot's of fun ;-)

DeletedUser

Well I disagree.

1) HP worlds are premium only, thus the larger crowd of noobs and newbies won't get in, aggressiveness is a must, 3 days of BP will just slow down the offensive players (as the turtles will turtle up even more).

Nice I see another point to it and its your opinion but to how I would play is different to yours thats why there two different views to beginner protection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Utterchaos

Nice I see another point to it and its your opinion but to how I would play is different to yours thats why there two different views to beginner protection.

so your stating your going to play in a turtling manner :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I disagree. This is classic round, not individual round. Tribes are part of that, though smaller tribes are appropriate for the smaller setting.

And new troops are teh suxor, especially with the single research. :p

I see, just a suggestion:icon_cry:

Anyway, i'm out.
I have given my part:)

DeletedUser

Well I disagree.

I disagree lol HP is supposed to be where the aggressiveness is but noobs think High Performance means join this round. :p You can tell by the last rounds that have made family tribes :icon_sad:

Although I will love time based morale because now aggressive players benefit :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I suppose i have to post again

You'd think... :icon_neutral:

QFT

I disagree lol HP is supposed to be where the aggressiveness is but noobs think High Performance means join this round. :p You can tell by the last rounds that have made family tribes :icon_sad:
There were family tribes in the first round as well

Although I will love time based morale because now aggressive players benefit :icon_twisted:

QFT, that would be a good feature

4leaf

my other suggestion

Speed: 1.5 or faster
Unit speed: 1 (same as server speed)
paladin: I don't care
archers: No
weapon chamber: No
Growing villages: No
Bonus villages: Yes (26 is OK or same as player's starting point)
beginner protection: 1 day
Academy: old academy (package)
Smithy: 3-level tech
Tribe member limit: 20 or less
Scouts: 3 level scout can scout outside of village
Direction: I don't care
Starting point : about 10/10/10 of resources level
Morale: Time based
Support: Tribe mates only
Supply: tribe mates only