END WORLD

nippen

oh nooooo....you guys have council issues.... i'd suggest you appoint another council than :D

btw: why are your villages so empty mr.mayhem?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually, I think why some of the council left them is because they found out that Mr. Mayhem was not supporting anyone n the tribe except himself..Its sad really cause other Wizard members who sacrifice their time, knowledge, life to this game realized that they have been playing with a Greedy player ingame...They left out of disgust to Mr. Mayhem lies ingame. In all truth Mr. Mayhem haven't contributed anything to WIzard......The sad part with all of this is that Mr. Mayhem sacrificed their DUKE to lose villas to protect himself...Actually from his past post he blames the Duke of WIzard for being such a noob playing Tribal wars...

Wizard will kick Mr. Mayhem soon enough because they will realize that they have been playing with a Lazy supporter in their backlines..

Btw, check your tribes stats I think your tribe is losing villas left and right...Wizard should blame you with these losses...
Side 1:
Tribes: DST
Side 2:
Tribes: WIZARD

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,243
Side 2: 789
Difference: 454

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,120,017
Side 2: 6,606,051
Difference: 3,513,966

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser120715

oh nooooo....you guys have council issues.... i'd suggest you appoint another council than :D

btw: why are your villages so empty mr.mayhem?

Oh mr derteufel i guess?? If they are so empty, why dont you come and take them like i did with yours? ;)

like you did to @night? Hypocrite
I got kicked from @night. Be informed when you are ready to talk kid!

DeletedUser120715

Looking forward to it...I really want to see riiz,pampy,derteufel and trent trying to noble me!!

DeletedUser119898

Things are starting to move quite fast now ...
Bring back Smokender ! He was the life and soul of the bathroom !
Untill the council decided to attack him while he was sat on his throne !
images (1).jpg

Mr.Mayhem . We all know you should be ok , your holding onto all the Defence villas in your area XD

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Looking forward to it...I really want to see riiz,pampy,derteufel and trent trying to noble me!!
Will be a lot more than just those players ;)

Btw everyone I've talked to about when you left @night has informed me that it was because of something Dutetare said to you and you feeling like you werent getting defense support (though we sent you a ton). Its ok you arent the first to get scared and make stuff up to get into the enemy tribe to try to save themselves even if it screws over the people who were helping them.

You made that bed and now you'll lie in it. Just like Avenger and Snape.

DeletedUser119970

Oh good one, let me know if you ever get relevant on any world chris. Until that day keep trying your little shots, who knows one day you might even be funny too.

DeletedUser103748

Let's get back on topic. Yet another council member of Wizard, leaves, gets backstabbed and internalled, gets kicked out etc. Anyone see a pattern here? Good luck Wizards. Don't get comfy or feel safe... From anyone.

DeletedUser119898

Oh good one, let me know if you ever get relevant on any world chris. Until that day keep trying your little shots, who knows one day you might even be funny too.
Hi Robo .
Come on bud have a laugh ....The first time I saw your skype pic I thought you was going to eat me ! Bud have a laugh and give me the baby back 'you sexy Ba***rd'
cc5245a0298a5b4616daffe03752e150a76c4a7236f6383302101f345c7b9a1f.jpg

geomikajak

Is that like a personal hatred for me or just the account?

doublin'up>>dont care..
you go ok snape..much respect..many reasons...

Aveng...hahahah..sorry my old mate..as we say "your a dog...and every dog has its day! "
lets not get personal..but>>you seen red..shat your dipper..and found a wand...after i vouched hard for you...
well..." expelliarmus your ass son!"
images

anyways...keep the recruitment mails flooding in boys...like do you even communicate with each other?
all jumping for invites?...but not talking among yourselves...get a plan..talking shit behind closed curtains wont fix the situation.....

images

(beer)

Last edited:

DeletedUser120715

Will be a lot more than just those players ;)

Btw everyone I've talked to about when you left @night has informed me that it was because of something Dutetare said to you and you feeling like you werent getting defense support (though we sent you a ton). Its ok you arent the first to get scared and make stuff up to get into the enemy tribe to try to save themselves even if it screws over the people who were helping them.

You made that bed and now you'll lie in it. Just like Avenger and Snape.

Glassbilen kicked me from night the same time another member near me got kicked and after that dutetare launched attacks...meaning that you thought i was the food you could easily eat but you were wrong ;)

ou're just as bad at pnp as you are in the game. Be glad you're on that easier front and nowhere near me and the others you're so happy to talk shit about. You would have a much more respectful tone if you were closer. And by respectful I mean you would keep your mouth shut because "real life" would have came up when we start nobling you and you would quit just like your proud Duke.

Easy front? You mean that your tribe mates over there are unskilled?? Oh and btw i have played a lot of sits and i have seen your attacks...You are the lucky one, i am respectful to enemies that worth my respect (d3 for example) and to finish our comparison, this is me http://prntscr.com/fmwqbz (the bad in game guy) and this is you http://prntscr.com/fmwqk3 (the good in game guy)..Interesting stats i say ;)

Mayhem.....your ridiculous!
you sir are food...you will be catted stupid..picked apart and likely rimmed before this world is over..

I dont know who you are, maybe say your in game name first and then we can see who the food is ;)

Shadowcaste.

Glassbilen kicked me from night the same time another member near me got kicked and after that dutetare launched attacks...meaning that you thought i was the food you could easily eat but you were wrong ;)

You were talking to Wizard about joining for ages... Blaac told me so don't lie.
You asked me for support when Dutetare started attacking it was sent because I wasn't playing the account that the time.

Shadowcaste.

Ampac, you are retarded for sure...when you will learn the basics of this game, and the basics of how to make dialogue with statements then i will probably speak with you...till then keep doing the parrot. i think its your milestone in this world :)

As for the players that left the tribe, council issues made them to leave (im not in the council so i cant know for sure what happened) but be realistic and dont hope that they will betray the tribe and join you, like Vahtos did :)

Sachs3 is nobling Edradour I guess you are wrong.