Enigma is TOO GOOD

DeletedUser

^ I am talking about you. The Game of Thrones
user-offline.png
reputation_pos.png

DeletedUser105718

Well now look who it is. Do you miss me? I think so. I quit W-68 you never nobled one village from me. NOT one when I was their. Now you are here again talking your smack. I remember you good the back stab king is what I call you. The tribe you are in better watch out. He will back stab you all. :)
Someone is cranky :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I'm sure you'll laugh at me when I rim you guys?

All of you at once with ease? eh?

You don't seem to be making a lot of friends. No matter how big you are, with enough enemies it doesn't matter...Just an outside perspective.

DeletedUser

Colorless Rainbowon 22.11. at 20:09
Hello Enigma,

This weekend is going to hopefully be a step forward for our tribe and it's future success. To help ensure this success I am asking that all members of the tribe help send fakes to x Twitch x, Peace and Love, and .facepalm.

Fake Launch Time: 23 NOV 13 12:00
Fake End Time: 26 NOV 13 @ 12:00

Yes I understand how long the fake times are. Please try to send as many as you can throughout that time period. EVERYBODY in the tribe, that is not in the OP, is required to help with these fakes.

Please help us show the world that Engima is not just "food" or "some rim tribe". Our time is now.

**If you are already in this OP, this message is optional. You already have your orders.

SCRIPTS:

'Please help us show the world that Engima is not just "food" or "some rim tribe".
Our time is now'
Doesn't look like Enigma could prove they weren't food; even know he said please :(

DeletedUser

Nice job posting that 2 weeks late bro.

Did you manage to get the real OP mail? The one that actually shows targets and real landing times? Not sure knowing who Enigma was gonna fake was that helpful.

DeletedUser

Nice job posting that 2 weeks late bro.

Did you manage to get the real OP mail? The one that actually shows targets and real landing times? Not sure knowing who Enigma was gonna fake was that helpful.

I just post things when I am bored. Another one of your old crappy mails. Also why would I post this when we were warring lol?

Colorless Rainbow on 20.11. at 22:03
Hey guys,

So with the trouble that Venus is giving us, I want to strike back soon. I want you to respond to this message ONLY if you can help in this OP. This OP will hopefully be this weekend, but I will provide more information on dates and times after everything is set up. Only respond with numbers that you will 100% have by Friday night.

Please answer the following questions when you reply.

1. How many nukes can you use?
2. How many noble trains can you use?
3. Can you provide support to the village you are taking? If so, how much?
4. Can you provide support for others? If so, how much?

A nuke is considered; 5k Axeman / 2k Light cavalry / 200 Ram // (or higher)

Support is considered; 25k defensive units // (or higher)

- I will be assigning the targets to everybody.
- If you have 4 nukes to use and 1 train, please be aware that I will have you nuke a village to help others.
- If you are unable to support your village, and I'm unable to find support for you, then I will message you.
- If you have x noble trains ready, I may not assign you x targets, that will just be the max I will assign to you.

We need all the fire power we can get. If you say you can take a village, and I assign it to you, and you don't TRY to take it.... Well, lets just say that won't be good.

If you can't help, please don't reply, just disregard this. Remember that this isn't just for the members on the western border. There are a few villages up north, and people should help regardless of their location.

Remember that we are also looking to trim some fat within the tribe, so this would be a good showcase for you to prove yourself, if you haven't been already