~EP~ vs RotA

DeletedUser

come on guys,show some respect,i mean RoTA has got to have some guts to take on even more opponents...

DeletedUser

zomg cheese you didnt insult me (+

lol well im in a better mood now. Your description of me in ur profile pissed me off tho :icon_evil: But im gratified that im the 5th worst player in ur book:icon_razz: Behind dekzy, dekzy, dekzy, and dekzy

DeletedUser

Hey leave Dekzy alone, he taught me a lot about this game.

Also, well done ~EP~. Against the odds, we have beaten them. Here's to future wars!

DeletedUser55253

He's mean? Lol this isn't a game made to make friends >< It's A GAME OF CONQUEST ><

DeletedUser

Lol this war is over :)
RotA is done, congratz ~EP~ on a hardfought well deserved victory ;)

DeletedUser55253

Lol, and you saying it will really make me stop :icon_sad:, >< dekzy is a n00b but he's in my tribe.. So i have a right to butt in..

DeletedUser

Lol this war is over :)
RotA is done, congratz ~EP~ on a hardfought well deserved victory ;)

Cheers Jarrno :icon_wink:

Also, Dekzy may have been mean to you, but then some people dont get along. Myself and Dekzy have always got on, so maybe its just a clash of personalities? Or maybe, he thinks you're an idiot? :lol:

DeletedUser

RotA went inactive at a bad time

They already knew they were inactive when they declared war on us. They were already involved in at least 5 wars when they declared war on us so it's their own fault that they've fallen. The leaders did a good job there...

DeletedUser

Some joined My tribe havana and I'm telling u they are good players it's just other inactive members let them down

We only invited the active ones killed the inactives =)

DeletedUser

Some joined My tribe havana and I'm telling u they are good players it's just other inactive members let them down

We only invited the active ones killed the inactives =)

I was mainly talking about the leaders to be honest with you. I know there were some good players in there, but the leaders either had no clue or were too inactive. I know you invited some good members of their tribe, but Never accept defeat unbelievably inactive so I'm not so sure about that recruitment even if he is a good player.

DeletedUser

He is near me ;) and he is a PA of mine

But yup he hasn't read my mail from 3 days ago :( but he declared his tribe cos sorcer207 was his PA and when u guys attacked sorcer (who I was sitting) I just fought of all the attacks and let Never Accept Defeat know lol

He is still a big player I'd watch out ;)