~EP~ vs RotA

slayer123121

ummm, at what point did i say there too far away for us to worry about
If i didnt say that you would have mentioned them being near your cluster and you shouldn't deny that
Who said the members aernt being supported over tehre?
I was just making a point of location, not whether there under attack from you, which doesnt seems to be the case, you just like to pick off the smaller less active members from what ive seen

Lesson for ya, keeping inactive members in your tribe then using it as a excuse is lame, if you use them to boost your rank and give u a inaccurate rank then you should be ready to pay when war time comes around.

DeletedUser

thanks for stating the obvious for me :)
im not leadership or anything, so dont tell me that, its not up to me who we keep

DeletedUser

You have no excuses for losing this war so badly. Yes you have a lot of inactive players...we have noticed...No we aren't just picking them off, we are picking off most of your players cos most of them are easy targets except from the ones far away from us. I know full well that you aren't supporting the players near us cos I keep on attacking them and there are no new troops in there. They just keep on losing troops. I think you can clearly say that declaring war on us was a huge mistake and you are regretting it now especially seeing as you asked us for a ceasefire because we are wooping you so badly. I'll give you guys a bit of advice, throw out all your inactive members (most of your tribe including your two leaders in RotA), get rid of your noobs and point whores (most of your tribe again...I hate to be harsh but I have a lot of proof of that from attacks on me and attacks on you guys) and merge the two tribes together again with the only proper members you have left. It might actually help you a lot more in this war...then again you'll never win it unless you get someone to help you (which isn't going to happen) so maybe you should just give up and let us take all your villages which is pretty much what you are doing right now.

DeletedUser

yes we do have inactives, which tbh is really annoying
no new troops means they cant be active as they havent asked for support or they havent moved troops
people who have asked have got

yeh the tribe regrets it, me personally, im against the ceasefire, i think it was stupid to ask, just a couple of members who were under attack at the time seemed to discuss and ask themselves before anyone who is active (i mean in forums not playing) came online

what do you think were trying to do, we didnt know our leadership was as inactive as it was, now we do we dont have to wait for tehre approval or whatever

and dude stop being so big-headed

DeletedUser

no new troops means they cant be active as they havent asked for support or they havent moved troops

yeh the tribe regrets it, me personally, im against the ceasefire, i think it was stupid to ask, just a couple of members who were under attack at the time seemed to discuss and ask themselves before anyone who is active (i mean in forums not playing) came online

what do you think were trying to do, we didnt know our leadership was as inactive as it was, now we do we dont have to wait for tehre approval or whatever

Lol why shouldn't I? We are winning this war against a tribe who on paper should destroy us...anyway boasting is fun and if you knew me you would find out that I boast about pretty much anything :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ummm, at what point did i say there too far away for us to worry about
If i didnt say that you would have mentioned them being near your cluster and you shouldn't deny that
Who said the members aernt being supported over tehre?
I was just making a point of location, not whether there under attack from you, which doesnt seems to be the case, you just like to pick off the smaller less active members from what ive seen

You didn't have to say it - I believe it shows in the number of villages nobled. I believe it shows by the lack of support sent to the players in K89 by the main. I think location shouldn't be a "point." And if your tribe is so wonderful, why wouldn't you noble your inactives and get the dead weight gone? So far nothing in this war makes much sense...kinda like the offer of a cease fire that some agreed to then they didn't then they did then they didn't....

You guys might be scarey if you get your acts together.

DeletedUser

thanks for stating the obvious for me :)
im not leadership or anything, so dont tell me that, its not up to me who we keep

No, really, it's not up to you?? No, it's not, it's up to the inactive leaders that you have...which is the root of the issue. Leave before someone else takes advantage of your advertising internal tribal issues. :icon_idea::icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had to quote the whole thing...but here's my favorite part...."we didnt know our leadership was as inactive as it was, now we do"

Psssst....hey you, little man, here's a clue...twstats. You don't just check other tribes here, you check your own too.

DeletedUser

No, really, it's not up to you?? No, it's not, it's up to the inactive leaders that you have...which is the root of the issue. Leave before someone else takes advantage of your advertising internal tribal issues. :icon_idea::icon_redface:

LMAO this is why I left in the first place. Inactive leaders, if everyone in RotA who was inactive was dismissed they would lose a loooot of rank :)

Sorcer207

Lmao. Omg Guess who Domport joined! ~EP~ zomg I so didnt expect this (sarcasm)

DeletedUser

lol sorcer u are as bad as dekzy for changin your siggys!

but r u serious? why is he now in EP? tia i need explanation :(

Squela

They were the only ones active in their tribe and they were fed up with RotA...

After talking with them for awhile we decided that we needed to boot some people who weren't active in the forums anyway.

NAP them later ;)
Although they won't be purple

DeletedUser

They saw the error of their ways and decided to join a winning team. I think that said it all.

Actually (sarcasm aside) people get fed up when they look to their leaders for a plan of action and there aren't any leaders mailing back or posting directions in a forum. Quite frankly they're points sitting and waiting to be nobled. They want to start yet another war, with (if my count is correct) at least 3 unfinished wars on the fires...and all they do is lose villas. Anyone they can't fight they want to ally/nap...right now it's a toss up (or at least it was) between ~UWA~ and HAVANA. They're waiting to see who wins. It's not like they'd offer either tribe an alliance NOW and offer to HELP - they can't...they don't have the manpower.

It's almost sad. There are many members who are just flat out not fighting, some who are bailing and are figuring out what their next step will be and a few joined us. What the hell kind of tribe IS this. The icing on the cake?? NOW they're planning an offensive. w00t??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO this is why I left in the first place. Inactive leaders, if everyone in RotA who was inactive was dismissed they would lose a loooot of rank :)

And those points are just ripe for the pickings...

slayer123121

Loved some of the mail i seen today, Fute and RotA hoping to get a alliance to fight agaisnst Comic LLL, Fute even tried contacting Havoc, how poor, although Havoc did decline which is a shame for you 2 :icon_redface:

Ep will wreck RotA, no other way about it.