Epic World News Shock pl0x!

HeftySmurf

haha, get clearing lvl0h3n :icon_wink: after Caleta did naff all, ive got a lot of work to do :icon_wink:

Whoa whoa wait what? The WizzyDizzy account was given to that lazy nub? Who's retarded idea was that?!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?

Oh hai der Hefty :lol: I got bored and decided to see what's up on here. Haven't been around in ages!
Lazy nub? im sorry for nobling 370k in 55 hours of playing it :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMGZORS!!! 2 of world 20's ubernoobs got new accounts?

@hefty: it'll be a shame seeing the #1 account get rimmed, you'll definitely have #1 ODD before long , congrats

@ixy: a few fakes and you'll delete or pass the account on due to "RL issues" , i mean really, how many times will you fail in this world?

i find it comical these "forum personalities" actually think they can play this game, well good luck to you both (rubs hands together maniacally)

DeletedUser

who the hell r u , u use a alias to avoid being known its ovious you are a n00b ixy and hefty could beat you with just playing with theyre little toe .

rich26ca

@hefty: it'll be a shame seeing the #1 account get rimmed, you'll definitely have #1 ODD before long , congrats

@ixy: a few fakes and you'll delete or pass the account on due to "RL issues" , i mean really, how many times will you fail in this world?

i find it comical these "forum personalities" actually think they can play this game, well good luck to you both (rubs hands together maniacally)

only one that truely fails is you... the player that has to use alias, is the player that doesn't want to be found or challenged. weak person maybe i don't know.

but if your gonna make statements like that atleast have the guts to show who you are... this and you are just sad....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So the village in coordinates 0|1 has a new owner? :icon_surprised:

Have fun you two.

HeftySmurf

Congrats, you know nothing about me.
Rimmed? i doubt it :lol:

Your most likely a retard like Caleta, hiding in shame.

DeletedUser

hefty is a good player but nothing compared to me so yeah he is gonna be rimmed:D but yeah ixy is a noob;;)

P.S. I am not an alias so I wanna see if you dare attack me:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was going to say randy...but its not his english type....

Hmm maybe caleta? Donnow him well but for sure hes a n00b.

- Also @ lvl i am not a noob, I have always played well and dedicated all my time to my tribe. Gave all the possible trust all around. I am not the noob you all think, when I quit in NE I had my O levels and had said that for about a whole month...thats why I dropped leadership a month before quitting.

I was NEVER attacked on DEran...I quit because of all my friends left!

DeletedUser

and they canceled the invite:(
I am not worse one of your invites? can't you waste one on me when you can invite 72 players?
I wanna have the chance to join you when ever you start attacking me:D
don't tell me you have 71 invitation going?

DeletedUser

and they canceled the invite:(
I am not worse one of your invites? can't you waste one on me when you can invite 72 players?
I wanna have the chance to join you when ever you start attacking me:D
don't tell me you have 71 invitation going?

Nah :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

NAH!!!!

Omg forgot i need to do aviatar for ya!

Send me theme pl0x!

Also for an Old Who? Brother the doop is never closed :icon_eek:

Haha you remembered :icon_biggrin:

I'm glad the doop is open but what about the door?! :icon_eek::lol: