eQu Discussion

Repinski

Just like the Brave! discussion and Bama's Womble discussion, I've made this to slender the amount of flames in the top 20 thread. I've also asked MKC to move the Womble fight to Bama's thread and the eQu fight to this thread.

Please quote from the top 20 thread and argue in the respective threads instead. It'll save us all some infractions and MKC some work. This thread is kinda waiting on MCK's movement of posts to be kicked off.

Regards,
-Repinski.

DeletedUser

want me to post stats so far Rep?

for Pirana?

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Go for it Yuna, this is where the E. discussion is being moved too.

kurlnova

Hardly any points my ass! When you guys merged in Sad Pandas you gained k93 and k94. Forget the point difference, you gained two whole Continents from the merge! You only recently lost k94 to Shock.

And when you merged in BURN you gained k84 and 6million points in your top 40 alone! -XIII- was only 1.5million points behind you and catching up to you fast and then you merged your way to just a couple k below SYN.

You guys are merging your way to the top and your just lucky that you don't have a tribe like Womble, SubV, Brave!, SYN, or -XIII- near you because you would be decimated.

Your worse then PIRANA because your hypocritical. You say how bad they are for merging their way to the top and merging in whole continents of tribes and then you go and merge in over 8million points in your top 40 alone and 3 continents in the same month!

I have no idea who or what you are responding to but nobody was talking about points and continents.

kenster said "6 eQu - HOW THEY HECK DID THEY GET HERE!!!" and someone said we merged two tribes. I responded by pointing out that eQu has been rank #6 for MONTHS and that the recruitment of SP and BURN didn't elevate us to that position.

Also, we're not hypocrits. It's pathetic indeed to merge your way into a massive tribe at the top. We haven't done that and everyone knows it.

... now you are bordering two top 3 tribes, PIRANA doesnt count so ..... I Dont you guys maintaining dominance your Ks much longer

Yes, I have no doubt SubV and Brave will both take the chickenshit route and attack us together.

Despite MadisonBama's insistence that a refugee claim extends to people you WANT to attack, refugee status has a specific and defined meaning in Tribal Wars and BURN were not refugees. As though this is relevant...

Repinski

I have no idea who or what you are responding to but nobody was talking about points and continents.

kenster said "6 eQu - HOW THEY HECK DID THEY GET HERE!!!" and someone said we merged two tribes. I responded by pointing out that eQu has been rank #6 for MONTHS and that the recruitment of SP and BURN didn't elevate us to that position.

Also, we're not hypocrits. It's pathetic indeed to merge your way into a massive tribe at the top. We haven't done that and everyone knows it.

Maybe if you actually read the quote of you that was attached to my post you wouldn't have just made a complete fool out of yourself. Go back to the third grade so they can teach you the order you read in again and then come back.

DeletedUser

Current stats between eQu and PIRANA:

Forever:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 51
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,485
Side 2: 359,143
Difference: 233,658

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last Week:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 38,152
Difference: 38,152

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last 48 Hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 38,152
Difference: 38,152

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last 24 Hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 9,266
Difference: 9,266

chart
[/SPOIL]

so there is eQu Vs. PIRANA.

also not only that eQu has a skirmish with SubV in the last 48 Hours:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9,424
Difference: 9,424

chart
[/SPOIL]

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser92142

At least there moving. Hopefully they wipe eQu out. They don't deserve to be here. Merging more than a kid playing with play doh.

kurlnova

Maybe if you actually read the quote of you that was attached to my post you wouldn't have just made a complete fool out of yourself. Go back to the third grade so they can teach you the order you read in again and then come back.

Uh... riiiight. :icon_rolleyes:

6 eQu - HOW THEY HECK DID THEY GET HERE!!!

Merged with :( and recently Burn.

Not really. Those weren't big enough additions to alter rank. We were rank 6 before either of them and for a long time too.

Hardly any points my ass! When you guys merged in Sad Pandas you gained k93 and k94. Forget the point difference, you gained two whole Continents from the merge! You only recently lost k94 to Shock.

I'll say it again: we didn't get "there" by merging two tribes. We've been rank #6 for months.

Thanks for stopping by. Let us know how the "third grade" works out.

DeletedUser

But if you had not merged.... you'd be ranked 7th right now... behind a tribe that has never merged (XIII).

DeletedUser

since 11th october isnt months :icon_rolleyes:

kurlnova

But if you had not merged.... you'd be ranked 7th right now... behind a tribe that has never merged (XIII).

I disagree because I think the available information (read: none) is inconclusive on what rank we would have if we had continued on our current path. Those recruitments shut down combat for over half of our tribe temporarily.

since 11th october isnt months :icon_rolleyes:

In a week it will be 2 months. That's a long time.

Overall, the point is someone asked "how'd they get here" and the answer someone else gave - that we merged - is not accurate by any means.

The big picture? None of this is important except to small people. Who gives a damn about rank? The ranking in this game is based on points, and those of us who understand the game know exactly how reliable a measure that is.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I disagree because I think the available information (read: none) is inconclusive on what rank we would have if we had continued on our current path. Those recruitments shut down combat for over half of our tribe temporarily.

Well I hope you guys are ready for a large-scale attack. Wolrd 48 is finally starting to show some backbone, and you may be the target sometime soon.

DeletedUser67103

Yes, I have no doubt SubV and Brave will both take the chickenshit route and attack us together.

Despite MadisonBama's insistence that a refugee claim extends to people you WANT to attack, refugee status has a specific and defined meaning in Tribal Wars and BURN were not refugees. As though this is relevant...

Well It sounds like ur a EQU player or just sticking up for them,but either way ur calling ppl chicken shit cause BRAVE and SubV MIGHT attack EQU together,but with u mass merging with 2 tribes in a month will get u that!

EQU had the ballz to recruit refugee's wutch were BURN knowing they are our food nomatter what tribe they are in,but i guess Ppl dont understand,but when EQU falls cause leadership failed at making wise decisions then dont cry about it and try to leave and create a new tribe then merge again!
!BM!

DeletedUser67103

well I think EQU will fall cause their leadership fails at making wise decisions...I mean who would recruit the #1 tribes food after they staed we WILL hunt them nomatter what K or Banner they are in,but Dumb decisions are always a tribes biggest failures!!!

Ill see EQU on the RIM soon,oh wait thier already thier...HAHAHAHAA
!BM!

DeletedUser

In my humble opinion they will be attacked and buried anyway, every tribe needs to grow to keep their players active on top of that this is tribal wars so the casus beli is merely a detail, if SubV and Brave want to attack other tribe they will simply because they want to do so.

i don't know anyone in eQu and i don't know if they merged their way to the top or not, all i know is that if SubV and/or brave decide to attack them they will, most likely, be doomed

kurlnova

Well It sounds like ur a EQU player or just sticking up for them,but either way ur calling ppl chicken shit cause BRAVE and SubV MIGHT attack EQU together,but with u mass merging with 2 tribes in a month will get u that!

LMAO... merging some small tribes into us causes two top tribes to be chickenshits? LOL... that's a fascinating behavioral dynamic.

No matter. It's a war game, we're supposed to be at war! Besides, since we're apparently so threatening now maybe our rank falling will change things. We're soon to roll down the ladder as we bleed off our inactives, etc. That's for those of you concerned with rank! :icon_wink:

seigneurdemort

ALRIGHT ENOUGH. There is a eQu chat take your flames and go there. This is the top 20 tribe thread not the "eQu roast".

kurlnova

Great idea, BigMist.

As one of the dukes of eQu, I hereby declare the entire player list of world 48 to be our enemy. We will hunt all of you down no matter what flag you run to for safety.

There. Now I better not see anyone recruit any of our targets or they'll be refugees.

:icon_rolleyes:

seigneurdemort

Great idea, BigMist.

As one of the dukes of eQu, I hereby declare the entire player list of world 48 to be our enemy. We will hunt all of you down no matter what flag you run to for safety.

There. Now I better not see anyone recruit any of our targets or they'll be refugees.

:icon_rolleyes:

What if you change tribes? Wouldn't you be a refugee...from your self?!?!?