ESL2 loyal to TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13107

Just fine my friend. Long time no hear from. You know who I am just let others guess. ROTFLMAO.. PM me please

DeletedUser13107

Oh,"V" just want change will she? My itty bitty "Hellcat :icon_twisted:

I am just an interested bystander in all this. Course I also know the truth. :lol:

walleye

Wow. Like a true ESL Leader, more concerned about yourself. Nobling an inactive player while your tribe is receiving the Genocidal Treatment.

Priceless

nobling in active player?
hmmm yes good, you'd know best im sure.
so now its against the standards of loyalty to nobling enemy villages, considering the fact taht I am 2 continents away from the ESL core.

I posted these fantastic statistics of mine to prove to you the fact that no local TW players have any chance of defeating me.

And also, im not a leader of ESL.

walleye

well why play this kind of repetitive game if you dont want to take it seriously. i mean everyone wants to win. being active day in and day out is taking it seriously alone. who finds it fun to go through 100 or so villages rebuilding troops. i think this far in the world this game has lost more of the "fun". unless you love to attack like me.

RamZ

i dont take this game seriously at all. if i got rimmed right now i wouldnt be sad. pretty sure congo, on the other hand, would cry and cut himself if he got rimmed.

walleye

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
i just realized Lord Congo that you managed to fluke some truth into your rambles.

the player deweyd, who ive taken 20-30 villages off was not inactive at the start of the war, but it seems that our efforts have forced him to quit the game. But yes you're right, instead of nobling enemies I should be..... not nobling enemies, as you suggest. Yes.....yes theres enough sense in your words to buy a hamburger.

DeletedUser9531

No way ho'se at acinoreVssorg!!

If we took all your villages with your permission, we would just take the others afterwards.
Im looking forward to a scrap with you, as you seem to be the only member in ESL2 that is actually alive, or at least a decent player (That remains to be seen :)..)

Wait until we have all the villages of you account you are sitting, then we can play cowboys and indians. Yeah? ;)

yeah and on ythebear with me as sitter, TW has lost over 1.5 million troops (and counting) and that is with no support from anyone and attacks topped 600. and of course villas were lost due to the fact that i had to sleep and go to work, etc :icon_redface:
me? a decent player? i'm so-so as long as i'm online. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9531

cease all attacks on ESL2 permanently and take all my villas instead

Mate you know I respect you as a fighter and you've made if very hard for us to take those villages, but you also know we'll get all the villages in the end (including yours :icon_biggrin:), so thanks for the offer, but no thanks*

if my offer is not accepted by TW dukes, then it looks like you'll have to bleed for them :icon_wink: and it'll get very very bloody :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

nobling in active player?
hmmm yes good, you'd know best im sure.
so now its against the standards of loyalty to nobling enemy villages, considering the fact taht I am 2 continents away from the ESL core.

I posted these fantastic statistics of mine to prove to you the fact that no local TW players have any chance of defeating me.

And also, im not a leader of ESL.

he's lying, I would like to bow down to my great leader walleye.

DeletedUser

he's lying, I would like to bow down to my great leader walleye.

Don't you already do that enough hash?

Also, V, don't scraps with you always end up bloody? Kitteh's claws aren't clipped, and that makes it more fun :icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser2248

if my offer is not accepted by TW dukes, then it looks like you'll have to bleed for them :icon_wink: and it'll get very very bloody :icon_twisted:

Hey V,

I can officially state that we will not be taking you up on your offer.

We have decided that we would like your villages plus an additional 600 or so other ESL2 villages. ;)

Thanks anyway! :)

DeletedUser

Hey V,

I can officially state that we will not be taking you up on your offer.

We have decided that we would like your villages plus an additional 600 or so other ESL2 villages. ;)

Thanks anyway! :)

lol, pwned V.

DeletedUser9531

lol, pwned V.

i don't think ESL2 has that many villas left :icon_rolleyes: and no lippa didn't pawn me, ESL2 has been pawned by ESL so hush puppy:icon_evil:

note to tyr: you are right i have not been declawed nor defanged and plenty of fur will fly.

DeletedUser2248

i don't think ESL2 has that many villas left :icon_rolleyes: and no lippa didn't pawn me, ESL2 has been pawned by ESL so hush puppy:icon_evil:

note to tyr: you are right i have not been declawed nor defanged and plenty of fur will fly.

Well there was 660 villages in ESL2 when I posted, however another 6 have found their way into TW hands since - leaving 654. Still plenty to play around with! ;)

And please dont send those pesky nobling scouts anywhere near my villas!

Status
Not open for further replies.