ESL2 loyal to TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9531

owners of the accounts were not coming back and i am dropping sits as well

DeletedUser

wow your cool. i would rather those accounts be passed but hey if thats what you want to do then hey go for it.

walleye

owners of the accounts were not coming back and i am dropping sits as well

youre a strange and wonderful woman. god bless you. ill ask this only once, please send invitations from those sat accounts to me? instead of ditching them?

DeletedUser9531

youre a strange and wonderful woman. god bless you. ill ask this only once, please send invitations from those sat accounts to me? instead of ditching them?

too late i dropped them when i posted
and as duke of Hellcat's Domain, I declare war on ESL. a2z22a already has incomings from me. reborn you are next and walleye if you don't shut your piehole with your complimentary insults, you'll be next and whoever else in ESL i choose to be targets too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OEH TEH NOEZ!! ! wuZ jus goIN 2 AsK 4 @n 1Nv1Te

come on now veronica. dont be serious. i was told not to attack you by gemma and then you attack her? your a fool. and i mena i know how you want your vills to go to ESL but isnt there another way :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9531

OEH TEH NOEZ!! ! wuZ jus goIN 2 AsK 4 @n 1Nv1Te

come on now veronica. dont be serious. i was told not to attack you by gemma and then you attack her? your a fool. and i mena i know how you want your vills to go to ESL but isnt there another way :icon_rolleyes:

trust me my villas will not be going to ESL by any means, shape, form, or fashion. and what exactly are you going to attack with? your troops suck

DeletedUser

really? i recall somthing about you sucking during our msn convos, but thats another story my dear.

i will see you on the field of battle. good luck,god speed

also may i suggest midol for your issues.

walleye

too late i dropped them when i posted
and as duke of Hellcat's Domain, I declare war on ESL. a2z22a already has incomings from me. reborn you are next and walleye if you don't shut your piehole with your complimentary insults, you'll be next and whoever else in ESL i choose to be targets too :icon_wink:

ATTACK ME
PLEASE?

DeletedUser9531

really? i recall somthing about you sucking during our msn convos, but thats another story my dear.

i will see you on the field of battle. good luck,god speed

also may i suggest midol for your issues.

my troop counts don't suck! they are pretty darn good! so mtime, see you on the battle field!

walleye

meh
this is your chance to have the last word sweetie.
send attacks at me

DeletedUser

cuz hes a man. dont you hate men?

acinoreVssorG said:
turbo knows what he said, i know what he said, it was inappropriate and i edited it before you saw it because i didn't want you to get mad. that's all i am going to say about this, so stop acting like a nosey woman digging for information and then throwing a hissy fit when said information is not revealed! if you are going to quit, then quit and stop making threats that don't amount to a hill of beans! your behaviour is atypical of the male species (which i am quickly learning to despise) not of a man. i am really beginning to wonder if there really is a such thing as a real man that has an ounce of maturity or is that some figment of my imagination???

and noone has called me mtime in such a long time. its kinda cute how you remember it

walleye

acinore youre pathetic
oh and those 17 scout attacks you sent at me. scarrrrry stuff

DeletedUser

So...as an interested bystander...will someone rim her before she comes to Aten or TW? :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.