Evil Split ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't know whats happening to Evil but half of the members jump ship an created an new tribe called Work...

- Leadership?
- Wars?
- Mutiny

I really thought Evil was going to be a great tribe, like Riot!, but guess you'll never really when a tribe a will go down...

/Shame

DeletedUser

Don't you read books? Evil nearly always loses to some hobbits and stuff.

DeletedUser

Im member of Evil, and i dont know what happened.. Leader left, half of tribe also left to new tribe.. and all of that without any explanation.. i think that everything happened over skype.. im now new leader of Evil, but soon i will disband tribe cuz this wont work.. we are all too much spread out..

DeletedUser104106

Cute-Good-Versus-Evil-Fight.jpg

something like this:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

adinamo, that is the best picture ever.

So I guess thats another one thats bitten the dust?

DeletedUser

they disbanded :)
Well, i dont know what happened between ex-leader and half of tribe.. so i disbanded tribe.. if they dont give a damn, who am i to ruin myself with stupid tribe? i have my own RL problems, this is just a game.. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, i dont know what happened between ex-leader and half of tribe.. so i disbanded tribe.. if they dont give a damn, who am i to ruin myself with stupid tribe? i have my own RL problems, this is just a game.. LOL

very true

DeletedUser

The core of the tribe is still alive, were some misunderstandings, we went back to normal now, and we continue playing:)
A good evening:)

DeletedUser

Evil was a joke of a tribe. Half of there member dont even know what they were doing and the leader had no clue how to run a tribe

greenmonsta

Excellent attitude to have - 'This is a game and I don't care so I'll ruin it for others'

A childs attitude.

DeletedUser

Evil was about how many merges you could get in one day... A Joke!

DeletedUser

Excellent attitude to have - 'This is a game and I don't care so I'll ruin it for others'

A childs attitude.

a childs attitude!?
hahhahah.. yeah, i ruin all..

i dont have anything with any of this.. leadership or half of tribe had some misunderstandings.. or something like that, i dont know and i dont give a damn.. leader left, half tribe left, i came online and im with no reason leader with few noobs remaining in tribe.. then i disbanded this shitty tribe

..and now you attacking me with this stupid comments without any reason.. and im a child? lol..

alexwong

Brutallist,

there will always be trolls lurking around.

as you said, this is just a game. so stay cool and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.