Evil Split ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This thread went downhill fast... People that dont even deserve ego's formed ego's

DeletedUser

Guys, bit harsh? GreenMonsta was totally out of order, and Brutalist got a bit annoyed by it. No need to all group together and flame him.

And of course he is going to retaliate when your sat there poking him, get a brain. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Guys, bit harsh? GreenMonsta was totally out of order, and Brutalist got a bit annoyed by it. No need to all group together and flame him.

And of course he is going to retaliate when your sat there poking him, get a brain. :icon_rolleyes:

>implying they didn't want him to retaliate.

DeletedUser20939

I would argue that it was obvious stating that he was obvious, therefore you are captain obvious #2 :icon_razz:

I would blame the booze and the excitement of seeing evil disband to cause my reaction. good to see you back btw.

DeletedUser

After reading this I walk away confused. Brutalist your name has specific meaning to your use of the english language.

I must admit I am a TW junkie.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This thread went downhill fast... People that dont even deserve ego's formed ego's

Yes, real shame, once upon a time I was one of the few arrogant people on these forums, now everyone thinks they're as awesome as me :icon_eek:

Greeny wasn't even remotely out of order. He stated that Brutallist was acting like a child, and he was. Calling the pot black isn't out of order.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

I was a member from tribe Evil. I really thought that tribe Evil is going to stay on w61 for long but then in 1 second everything just changed. Leader started to ignore mails and also left his tribe to some n00b who cant even speak english. So everyone left and joined tribe called Work. Ofcourse i joined there too but when i saw that they are inviting 400 point players with were located just beside 2k point players and also giving privs to everyone -(LEFT)- ... Leadership in that tribe doesnt know what they are doing and how to run a good tribe.. They are also trying to get NAP with tribe Riot! - Hope Riot! wont be that stupid to accept diplomacy <3

Work wont stay for long. <3

DeletedUser104106

Duffy Duck. Just wanted to let everyone know more about your tribe :axemen:

sorry child, but we have already informed you that you can't get in work...

:icon_evil:

and sorry for our bad english, but we aren't native english speakers, but we know enough to have a decent conversation...:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry child, but we have already informed you that you can't get in work...
:icon_evil:

and sorry for our bad english, but we aren't native english speakers, but we know enough to have a decent conversation...:icon_twisted:

Child :icon_biggrin: Tnx you for making me laught. :icon_biggrin: Looks like this game makes your brains work on 10% from 100% :lol: Come back to me when you have something important to tell me :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chill out man. :icon_cool: Hope your tribe wont disband after 2 or 3 days :lol: Haha. Good luck :axemen:

DeletedUser104106

Child :icon_biggrin: Tnx you for making me laught. :icon_biggrin: Looks like this game makes your brains work on 10% from 100% :lol: Come back to me when you have something important to tell me :icon_cool:

generally, a man uses 3%-5% his brain, only einstein used 8%, so if i'm using 10% it's ok, child:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

actually usin 10% o' yer brain be da normal average fer humans. Mentally challenged folks use 5-7% me think, n' geniuses like einstein go up ta 14%.

If'n someone can use 100% o' brain strength, he'd be a god.

on topic: me too don see much future fer "Work", nor did me see any fer "Evil" ta begin with... they in riot turf, 'nough said.

DeletedUser

actually usin 10% o' yer brain be da normal average fer humans. Mentally challenged folks use 5-7% me think, n' geniuses like einstein go up ta 14%.

If'n someone can use 100% o' brain strength, he'd be a god.

on topic: me too don see much future fer "Work", nor did me see any fer "Evil" ta begin with... they in riot turf, 'nough said.

Mate i think you need english teacher :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.