EvoKe | Declaration on Draco Family.

DeletedUser

Enters your typical ex-Draco player who cannot believe his bad luck. I have been away on holiday for the past week. I think that sums it up pretty well.

Rulerofmiddleearth

I think it is preferred if you use more caps and unnecessary punctuations, while you spice it up with 2nd grade insults. Makes it easier to flame.

DeletedUser

=^_^= lol you dont use caps ;P u just put in alot of smilly ^_^ and back on topic. Atm this is just nothing but evoke cleaning up

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EvoKe
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RA Fenx. Cola
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 60
Difference: 98

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 475,127
Side 2: 125,812
Difference: 349,315

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,670
Side 2: 4,843
Difference: 24,827

image.php

but then you must also account for the fact that there are alot of members of former draco that are not in a tribe meow!

DeletedUser

=^_^= rofl this is such a stupid war. i meen its not like its even any work.....

DeletedUser

Haha lol. the aren't even compared to a war....maybe a little tiny skirmish or battle.

DeletedUser51390

Which war the BTWT war or the RA war, or both :icon_eek:

were only at war with draco scraps at the moment.

the rest in K clean up lol.

we have taken 12 unanswered villages fromthem in the past week though.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This war is very boring, actually not boring but not fun as they really are not retaliating, looks like an easy war for us. After we relaunch our noble trains, hopefully they put up more of a fight ;/

DeletedUser51390

This war is very boring, actually not boring but not fun as they really are not retaliating, looks like an easy war for us. After we relaunch our noble trains, hopefully they put up more of a fight ;/

yea the tactic of launching and seeing iof they retaliate didnt really work out to well considering they havent really done anytrhing since the first day:icon_redface:

well i guess its gona be nobles will be sent on their way again soon

Rulerofmiddleearth

Yes, all noobs are like you.

before you call someone noob, make sure you can back it up first.

http://en33.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=3874110

would this be you? :icon_eek:

and I think this is me
http://en33.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=276030

Make sure you can back up what you say, noob.

No your just unique in your only nooby way elite is not a noob he is a legend

Anyone care to explain to me what just happened here?

Is it just the alcohol that prevents me to see how this is even remotely consistent with what Mit531 said?

Or is this just another case of flaming whatever anyone that aint praising a walkover is saying? And this specific case, doing ones best to twist what is ment to be selfirony, into an insult of others.

I guess my post about it being preferred if stuff could be phrased more flamefriendly only are proven so true.

May I dare suggest that if you don't really understand what someone are saying, try asking, instead of making wild assumptions?

And yes, that goes for my posts too... See all those "your saying SIKE suck balls and that they only have the allignement of the stars to thank for their success, cause your not a huge fan of our merge"-posts.