Evolve & SIKE merge

DeletedUser

lol moneyman dont feel bad im in the same boat ^_^ ...or was it a plane?
Definately submarine! :icon_cool:

On topic: There was always gunna be some people who thought the merge was stupid..
Me- im sitting on the fence, not really sure if its good or bad. Ive always been against top tribe merges but perhaps its for the best.. I really dont know :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i dont liek the merge.......

im rank 182 in the world (pretty good by my standards) and yet ranked 39th in the tribe...... >.<

qft

Atm I'm rank 16 and 5th in the tribe!

All that will change in 8 hours from now :lol:

I like the merge, it's saving us from inactivity

DeletedUser

The new profile is just terrible, name is awful as well. What's all this nonsense about K45 and K55 'issues'? I would have thought there are zero issues in those two k beyond cleaning up what is in the way.

Famlee seems to have no idea what it wants to be and looks kind of rudderless - the op here even seemed resigned to an activity fight more than anything else, all a bit dissapointing.

Hope to see them find something challenging to do and soon.

Tic Toc

The new profile is just terrible, name is awful as well. What's all this nonsense about K45 and K55 'issues'? I would have thought there are zero issues in those two k beyond cleaning up what is in the way.

Famlee seems to have no idea what it wants to be and looks kind of rudderless - the op here even seemed resigned to an activity fight more than anything else, all a bit dissapointing.

Hope to see them find something challenging to do and soon.

Though I agree their name and COA are nothing short of pitiful, I do humbly disagree with everything else you said. I believe they know what they want to be, clearly outlined in the first sentence of their profile, and they have plenty of rudders to steer them in that direction.

And a fight against activity is, in my opinion, a more important one than any other. A thousand of the strongest players in the world are nothing more than account names and points if they are not active.

I was sorely against the merge in the beginning half of the game, because, in my eyes, it was mostly to gain strength or prevent a possible war. However, I have seen first hand the inactivity that has been claimed, and I believe this merge later in the game is simply to keep things interesting for players.

DeletedUser

Well tic toc tyvm ^_^ also i would have to agree on the COA and name issue .... (sorry all) But i do belive this merge is going to spice things up a bit :p With things going the way they are now it will all be good. Cant wait for this world to get into some wars teehee. MEOW!

DeletedUser

Famlee seems to have no idea what it wants to be and looks kind of rudderless
Well we know what we want to be, and that's a famlee, and I should certainly hope we're rudderless as I've never known a family to have a rudder, or rather more than one. That'd be an odd sight. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I think you're you the one who piloted this merge Mig. I really admire your diplomatic skills! The way you made S.W.A.R.M, our worst enemies in W26, merge with COV. You're really good at this!

DeletedUser

I think you're you the one who piloted this merge Mig. I really admire your diplomatic skills! The way you made S.W.A.R.M, our worst enemies in W26, merge with COV. You're really good at this!

What on earth are you talking about?

Rizzler

yes, really, what are you talking about?

DeletedUser

He's talking about me. :icon_wink: Pudog was under my tribe back in w24. We ran the continent before i decided to merge it with SWARM (now S2ORM). Yes, i do know pudog.

@pudog:
Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but no. Spaggy and Wally were the great conspirators of this world-shaking move. I was supposed to be part of the merge meeting but i missed it because i fell asleep :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Dont tell me that hasn't worked for you in the past ;)

Now, how to make this on topic..

I know, a pic about teddybears would suit the theme, right?

No, wait... I allready declared my defeat and should creep back down my hole :(

But as a wise man once said (okey, just a decent vocalist/guitarplayer); "It's all fun and games, until someone looses an eye.. then it's fun and games you can't see anymore."..

owainn

NikkeTee said- I challenge thee to declare on us, maybe that would be an challenge to us.

lol. Us challenge you? We're too busy training up the next generation mate, but Im sure if Pistol (Chief Chirpa) was anywhere near you, you wouldn't be alive right now, so don't be too quick to be throwing around challenges.

Seems that any opposition to this merge is met with "challenge us then". And if that's gonna be the case then why declare it in PnP in the first case. Not everyone is going to brown nose you, even though we respect you. If you post something in the public forums then my view is you are allowing others to comment on what you do/say. An "either wish us or against us" attitude will someday lead to getting your ass kicked, but it is fun, so keep going :)

So anyway, I asked the Zodiac crystal ball of doom, what it thought of this merge, and it said.

Ever vigilant and manipulative, the puppetmaster always has one eye open.

Wonder what that means!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So anyway, I asked the Zodiac crystal ball of doom, what it thought of this merge, and it said.

Ever vigilant and manipulative, the puppetmaster always has one eye open.

Wonder what that means!

Darn it, my magic 8 ball just keeps saying ask again =(

themonkey

I challenge thee to declare on us, maybe that would be an challenge to us.

To be honest, challenging him would be one of the biggest mistakes you ever made :icon_wink:.

This thread seems to be repeatedly referencing the issue of activity, however nobody seems to have discussed the fact that once the initial cull happens it often comes about due to boredom, and there are few things more boring on TW when you are painfully safe in a K surrounded by nothing but tribemates...

You really wanna combat inactivity, then the usual route (and historically speaking what tends to be more successful) is you get smaller rather than bigger.. In light of that, I don't think its a massive push to infer that this might be rankings-driven decision as a opposed to merely the number of green dots you have. The isn't necessarily anything wrong with that, but denying it won't just make that elephant in the room disappear..

Last edited: