Evolve

DeletedUser

I feel like a have a responsibility to respond to this. SINS unlike SIKE, accepted any1 of any skill level in K46 into the tribe, it didn't matter if the player sucked but as long as they were above rank 40 of the tribe. Now i barely made that requirement, but they still accepted me after i wrote a nice mail to their ldr. Whatever questions i had regarding the game, they answered and taught me patiently. And for that im grateful.

SIKE was a premade tribe. Their members were all of around the same skill level, so of course if they wanted to recruit any1, they'd have to be of the same skill level too. They had no patience (or time?) to teach any1. They were the elites, the tribe every1 wanted to get in.

So basically what im trying to say is that, you cannot compare SINS and SIKE. SIKE was like a well baked chocolate cake with frosting on top because it had time to develop PRIOR to the start of the world. SINS on the other hand started out in the world as just eggs, flour and butter. It was a rag-tag tribe, not a perfect one like SIKE. Just give SINS time.

And btw, now i see why Famlee was formed. I'm finally able to see some light, the world would not be a better place if the top players quit due to their tribe being inactive.On the other hand, i think every tribe is having this problem too. Its a world wide pandemic, which the exact cure, IMO, has not been found...yet.

SIKE was not a premade just to set you straight

DeletedUser

SIKE and Evolve were both largely premade tribes or premade players...

No? Guess i should trust a person in SIKE more than anything. However it doesn't change the point that SIKE only takes in skilled players.

DeletedUser

Nope. SIKE wouldn't be SIKE if it took in just every1. Tat's why u shouldn't compare SINS to SIKE. SINS actually helps the game more by offering to teach its members to become skilled players. And i don't think that should be looked down upon, thats why i spoke up. And im not shooting down SIKE for being who they are either. Everywhere you go there will be an elistist group that every1 aspires to join, and tats SIKE here in w33. (I really respect SIKE, if you haven't noticed the few posts that i have posted here.)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Unfortunally I cant seem to find the posts I made that stated anything remotely resembling what you just claimed I have said here.

If your going to have a hissyfit over the fact that someone aint fanboying everything SIKE does, you could at least stick to what is being said.

That is typically what I expected to happen after seeing your first post about it. You make some quick rude remark then when someone says something about it, you totally deny it. He never claimed that is what you said, but what you sounded like, and I agree with it. You're also one to be talking about hissy fits because clearly having the largest tribe beside you has put you off of your monthly schedule. If you make stupid remarks like 'What a dumb merge' then you will get blatantly rude remarks back. We would answer properly back if you had some backbone, but making a 5 word post saying that we suck wont cut it.

I feel like a have a responsibility to respond to this. SINS unlike SIKE, accepted any1 of any skill level in K46 into the tribe, it didn't matter if the player sucked but as long as they were above rank 40 of the tribe. Now i barely made that requirement, but they still accepted me after i wrote a nice mail to their ldr. Whatever questions i had regarding the game, they answered and taught me patiently. And for that im grateful.

SIKE was a premade tribe. Their members were all of around the same skill level, so of course if they wanted to recruit any1, they'd have to be of the same skill level too. They had no patience (or time?) to teach any1. They were the elites, the tribe every1 wanted to get in.

So basically what im trying to say is that, you cannot compare SINS and SIKE. SIKE was like a well baked chocolate cake with frosting on top because it had time to develop PRIOR to the start of the world. SINS on the other hand started out in the world as just eggs, flour and butter. It was a rag-tag tribe, not a perfect one like SIKE. Just give SINS time.

And btw, now i see why Famlee was formed. I'm finally able to see some light, the world would not be a better place if the top players quit due to their tribe being inactive.On the other hand, i think every tribe is having this problem too. Its a world wide pandemic, which the exact cure, IMO, has not been found...yet.

This is where you contradict yourself silly. You say we only recruit elite players, and because of this when we go inactive we cannot just simply recruit all of these people back. We are willing to teach to a certain extent, as I have had to already in this tribe, but recruiting noobs is going way to far. As you had suggested but then taken back with the end of your post, SINS can recruit anyone to take places of those who are inactive, so that is one retarted remark to make. Make sure if you want to put a tribe down, don't make yourself look stupid in the same post.

Nope. SIKE wouldn't be SIKE if it took in just every1. Tat's why u shouldn't compare SINS to SIKE. SINS actually helps the game more by offering to teach its members to become skilled players. And i don't think that should be looked down upon, thats why i spoke up. And im not shooting down SIKE for being who they are either. Everywhere you go there will be an elistist group that every1 aspires to join, and tats SIKE here in w33. (I really respect SIKE, if you haven't noticed the few posts that i have posted here.)

Basically the same answer, we can't recruit like SINS so our inactivity would prevail over us. Although I respect you a lot more than your whiny leader, atleast you are making constructive posts. Sorry if I was to harsh on you, I just wanted to atleast get the message across clear.[/spoil]

Spoiled for quotes/answers.

DeletedUser

Nope. SIKE wouldn't be SIKE if it took in just every1. Tat's why u shouldn't compare SINS to SIKE. SINS actually helps the game more by offering to teach its members to become skilled players.

It's not like we wouldn't teach players in SIKE (well, famlee now). We just don't feel the need to start from cratch, aka "only take in skilled players". That's not entirely true, but like I already said we don't feel like teaching players why it's not good to build mixed villages etc.
We leave that to tribes like yours. :p

Rulerofmiddleearth

If you make stupid remarks like 'What a dumb merge' then you will get blatantly rude remarks back. We would answer properly back if you had some backbone, but making a 5 word post saying that we suck wont cut it.

If you felt I made such stupid remarks, why do you make one up, instead of quoting them? You know, arguments gets alot more interesting if you dont make up the other parties comments. And no, just cause you wanted it to be phrased differently in your head, doesnt make it actually for real.

Just the way you managed to interp Sexy's posts, shows how that works out for you:

. And im not shooting down SIKE for being who they are either. Everywhere you go there will be an elistist group that every1 aspires to join, and tats SIKE here in w33. (I really respect SIKE, if you haven't noticed the few posts that i have posted here.)

Make sure if you want to put a tribe down, don't make yourself look stupid in the same post.
If you feel like its needed to continue an offtopic discussion of my character, feel free to mail me.

Sorry to see my earlier assumptions about the fanboyism on this forum being proven so right. Nothing wrong with supporting and respecting those who's actions have granted them such respect, but I never felt that should thrumph free speech or the right to disagree with the majority.

And good luck trying to bend whatever I say into me thinking SIKE sucks or that they dont deserve the success they had before the merge.

EDIT: Not sure what hat you pulled the "whiny leader" from, but judging by your other assumptions, it fits right in. As far as I know, our leaders havent commented at all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You don't think SIKE sucks... I know this because you would need your head checked

DeletedUser51390

Unfortunally I cant seem to find the posts I made that stated anything remotely resembling what you just claimed I have said here.

If your going to have a hissyfit over the fact that someone aint fanboying everything SIKE does, you could at least stick to what is being said.

the first post that was qouted was made by you in this thread. the second was made in another thread titled ODD #18 up for grabs

someone from famlee commented looking at the rank one and what do you see.

you said oh fear the power of a merge.

that alone is a completley bogus claim considering SIKE started after any of the other core tribes and many of the other rim tribes and yet took over rank 1 ODA and 1 ODT, and up until the war with mr men we had rank 1 ODD aswell although thats nothing to brag about.

and your comments suggest that the success and the power of this tribe is due to a merge when we were already the top dogs and most agressive tribe around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kinda funny, how the discussion is centered solely on SIKE in a thread titled 'Evolve'. :lol:

With all the fanboy and hater talks aside though. I guess each tribe has its own ways of dealing with it's own problems. Like inactivity for example: some just try to take it chin up and internoble their way through inactivity. Others choose to look around and see who they can pick up for recruitment. In this case, two top tribes chose a merger to be the most effective way..

..but the point i'm driving at is: tribes have different styles. So comparing SIKE with Sins on that basis (with all the talks of elitism and recruitment methods) Its like comparing how high-up and eagle can soar with how dexterous a viper can stalk its prey. The comparison doesn't even merit an argument. Simply because they seek to achieve different objectives. And the same goes with tribes imo. Sure, everyone wants to be on top. But if you look really close you will find that the specific objectives aren't really all that similar from one tribe to another.

So trying to pick an argument out of this line of reasoning, i just find it kinda silly :icon_wink:

Rulerofmiddleearth

What Wally said

The problem wasnt finding where the quotes you were quoting came from (I was there when they were written), but it was the fact that I couldnt see how those quotes could make you assume that I "act like" I believe the merge is the reason for SIKE's success, or how those quotes was in any way relevant to your statement about having the upper hand. This led me to believe that you had to be reffering to some other statements I had made, that would justify such assumptions. I see that wasnt the case though..

And the assumption about the "power of the merge" statement doesnt hold more water this time around either. It was made exactly because you did very well before the merge, but still came to the decision that merging was the only way to keep doing well.

But yeah, what Equallygoodwithbothhands said about tribes having different objectives is so true. Like QUEST, who was heavely outnumbered, decided to fight for their honour and for fun, instead of just merging with some bigger tribe in the area. I would say they could use the argument "best for the tribe" to explain a merge too, but I respect them alot more for the decision they made, then if they took the easy card.

If now every other noticable tribe started merging together to try take down Famlee, I'm sure a flamestorm about it would commence on the forum, about how stupid and bad for the gameplay those mergings would be. And still they could just as well use the argument about it being the best for their tribes. Famlee is a threat after all, right?
And the flaming massrecruiters get? Another approach to work around the inactivity problem, regardless of how it works out for them.

When someone is sitting on their high horse flaming others for the same actions they expect others to support them for doing, it doesnt exactly increase my respect.
But thats just me.

DeletedUser

If you felt I made such stupid remarks, why do you make one up, instead of quoting them? You know, arguments gets alot more interesting if you dont make up the other parties comments. And no, just cause you wanted it to be phrased differently in your head, doesnt make it actually for real.

Just the way you managed to interp Sexy's posts, shows how that works out for you:

If you feel like its needed to continue an offtopic discussion of my character, feel free to mail me.

Sorry to see my earlier assumptions about the fanboyism on this forum being proven so right. Nothing wrong with supporting and respecting those who's actions have granted them such respect, but I never felt that should thrumph free speech or the right to disagree with the majority.

And good luck trying to bend whatever I say into me thinking SIKE sucks or that they dont deserve the success they had before the merge.

EDIT: Not sure what hat you pulled the "whiny leader" from, but judging by your other assumptions, it fits right in. As far as I know, our leaders havent commented at all.

That was your general attitude of your posts as of late, I have noticed you usually made constructive posts and come merge time you degenerated yourself acting like a 10 year old.

Like I said, I appreciate Sexy's criticism, but it still had the general idea of yours aswell. Not that I can't take being called crappy or whatever you guys want to phrase it as, but she was following the same lines as you.

And like I have said a few times already before, I can take the hit but not when it's from low end posts like you had lately. I don't expect to be favoured and I certainly wouldn't like to.

To sum it all up here because I am tired of responding to this, you are made that we merged because the tribe that already threatened your tribe's existence just grew double the size, and now you feel like you're screwed.

DeletedUser

And the assumption about the "power of the merge" statement doesnt hold more water this time around either. It was made exactly because you did very well before the merge, but still came to the decision that merging was the only way to keep doing well.

But yeah, what Equallygoodwithbothhands said about tribes having different objectives is so true. Like QUEST, who was heavely outnumbered, decided to fight for their honour and for fun, instead of just merging with some bigger tribe in the area. I would say they could use the argument "best for the tribe" to explain a merge too, but I respect them alot more for the decision they made, then if they took the easy card.

If now every other noticable tribe started merging together to try take down Famlee, I'm sure a flamestorm about it would commence on the forum, about how stupid and bad for the gameplay those mergings would be. And still they could just as well use the argument about it being the best for their tribes. Famlee is a threat after all, right?
And the flaming massrecruiters get? Another approach to work around the inactivity problem, regardless of how it works out for them.

When someone is sitting on their high horse flaming others for the same actions they expect others to support them for doing, it doesnt exactly increase my respect.
But thats just me.

Yes we were doing well before the merge, but if you had of ever taken a look at our conquers list, you might of noticed a lot of our ennoblements involved previous players. Apparently you don't quite understand how serious our situation was. I'll answer this again. You can recruit your inactives easy as said by Sexy, obviously ours is not quite the same.

The difference between Quest and SIKE was enormous, so I don't even see how you are comparing the two. Quest decided to be this way, and I'm pretty sure the players wanted it to end something like this. They didn't consider a merge etc. because they only planned on playing short term, where as the current members of Famlee want to stay long term as possible. Our only options were merging or recruiting more than we usually do, but that would break the whole cycle of things. You put our tribe for making this decision yet your tribe and any other easy recruit one can just simply invite anyone aslong as they are in their K.

Yes I would see this happening, but not for the same reason as you blatantly put it. No other tribes need would need merging because they already have hundreds of members (assuming you're talking about the families) and can recruit the losses almost instantly. And just for the record, speaking for myself here, I want some action and wouldn't mind getting gang banged by several tribes if it had to come to that. Yes as you say their mass recruiting approach is another way of avoiding inactivity, but it is in such a way that it is not needed. Generally speaking all of their members aren't near as active as ours, so finding inactives might be finding the whole tribe.

I don't expect anyone to support our actions and I could care less (a lot of people seem to be saying this lately.) If you think we are lame for resorting to this act, then come join up with 5 other tribes and bring it on. /ego again.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Not that I can't take being called crappy or whatever you guys want to phrase it as, but she was following the same lines as you.

Thats the fifth time the assumption that I think SIKE is "crappy" or "suck" are being made, regardless of what I write.

I voiced my opinion, you misinterpreted, I clearify, you stand by your interpretation, rinse and repeat a few times. I declare myself beaten by your ignorance, so even though you say you could care less, at this point I could not.

Keep it going for as long as you (or the mods) like, but if you want my response on anything regarding the subject, mails would be the way to do it.

DeletedUser

But yeah, what Equallygoodwithbothhands said..

I lol'd :lol:

I perfectly understand your concerns Rulerofmiddleearth, i was thinking the same at first but now i'm firm in my belief that there will be no merge-fest here in w33. Lets give a little faith and credit to the other tribes, they are doing a great job in controlling their K and if they play their cards well with their diplomacies and internal policies then a merge between any of them would not be necessary to keep up with Famlee.

Okay, i've set the tone for this discussion (not argument). I just hope the following posts play out in this manner. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Famlee have taken a new direction for their tribe. In seriousness, I cannot see why there is such a wave of protest. They only have 67 members you don't have to look far to see tribes with 90+ members.

You have to have respect for a tribe that achieves and holds down the number one ranking. If you can strengthen your tribe and hold the ranking why wouldn't you. The issue here is to maintain their depth of players.

Sike made an open offer to any tribe who was interested in joining with them. Perhaps this was pre-emptive to this move perhaps it was a joke. We all chose to ignore the post.

With family Tribes, mass recruiting Tribes even training tribes, Academies,...we still end up with one tribe and no under tribes in the number one spot. Qudos to famlee I think you have done the best thing for your tribe. I do not see a target painted on your back.

Just because you have caused many to rethink their plans you accused of doing silly things. Have you caused us to rethink our plans...you bet you have, but that is the challenge of the game.

I really do not see a lot of merges happening; some will but not a lot. Let’s be honest it is better to have a strong alliance rather than an open challenge to Famlee.

As always history will be the best judge.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Thats the fifth time the assumption that I think SIKE is "crappy" or "suck" are being made, regardless of what I write.

I voiced my opinion, you misinterpreted, I clearify, you stand by your interpretation, rinse and repeat a few times. I declare myself beaten by your ignorance, so even though you say you could care less, at this point I could not.

Keep it going for as long as you (or the mods) like, but if you want my response on anything regarding the subject, mails would be the way to do it.

You made it sound like SIKE wouldn't of been in 1st unless if it had of merged, why is it so hard to try to fit that through your thick skull?

It is misunderstandable if I had of misinterpreted what you had said, you go from making constructive posts to whatever you were recently saying. And good, I beat everyone.

Although this may be a personal argument, we did mention SIKE therefore making it on topic, no matter how long it was mentioned for.

Tic Toc

I will just toss my earnest third party opinion here. Both of your messages are written in an aggressive voice, and, rulerofthemiddleeart especially, demeaning tone.

I have no idea who you are, ROTME, but you need to face facts that merges are a part of this game, and stop referring to FAMLEE as one name or the other, seeing as they are one tribe now.